Select Page

8 years ago. A "G"? The sentence is passive or active? It most likely means "gangster" and it's just something some guys say for fun. It just means he's comfortable enough with you to call you "g". 1) What’s up G. 2) yo G. by Marquezman093 November 20, 2019. Andy Morley. my gangster or my close friend. Can someone please help? How do you spell out the sound a basketball buzzer makes? a "G" is short for Gangster or Gangsta. Required fields are marked *. (Part 1). For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avY6C. Gangster? An abbreviation that is widely used in texting and chat, and on Instagram, Facebook and elsewhere on the internet, but what does G mean in slang? "G" is short for "gangsta". Then it'll cut to the man (often with his hand out) welcoming you to … He was probably trying to be silly. What do you think of the answers? It comes from American Gang culture, if your are a G your are a gangster, Gang members will call each other "G" as a sign of brotherhood. It means “a good friend”. What would you like women know about men? my crush has only called me this once and has almost always used my name but what does it mean? Most often used in jest these days. Do you think that is a valid excuse to fail in life? Linda Lennon. He thinks you have a cool personality probably. Its suppose to mean gangster, by saying they are inferring that Person is awesome. Most Common G Meaning G stands for Gangster, meaning friend or associate. Although I don't really know,I'm not sure, but people say “G” as in “guy”. G is used to greet a friend or associate. It doesn't necessarily mean you're friendzoned or anything. G. G means mate in slang English, however u only use this to ur closest friends. I work at a call center and someone on the phone corrected my speech and said I pronounce dealer wrong that it’s DEE-ler and not DILL-er? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. What does it mean when a guy calls you love in texts? Top definition. It is MEANT to be a compliment, saying that you are dressed / groomed so well that you could be in Gentlemen’s Quarterly (GQ) magazine. What does it mean when a guy calls you "eww", The Cult That Is the Christian Evangelist Movement, Vol.2: Conservatives Mourn the 2020 Election, Which NFL Teams Have Fewer Fans Than Their Namesake? Hi. What is the time of the sentence, past, present, past participle. And the word “guy” as stated above, is synonymous to the word “friend”. It just basically means you are on great terms with the person. Never miss a thing with GirlsAskGuys notifications on your browser. G stands for Gangster, meaning friend or associate. A short sentence appears on screen describing a benign action, where a man does something nice for a woman. As for interest, it solely depends on whether he finds you attractive or not and I don't think that in itself reveals that. When do guys know they want a relationship. Your email address will not be published. Still have questions? Get answers by asking now. I sometimes call my female friends "'homegirl" or any other various names. It just means he's comfortable enough with you to call you "g". Your email address will not be published. Lately un my school people have been calling each other 'your a G' I'm not sure what it means. Gangster. It doesn't necessarily mean you're friendzoned or anything. Is this sentence a request or command:  "Please dont jump up and down on bed kids"? Being a “G” is good. This doesn’t have to be secluded to looks, if someone says it they could very well be talking about personality, attitude OR the person’s looks. Is it against feminazi's to call your G. f BABE? It comes from American Gang culture, if your are a … An acronym that is widely used in texting and chat,…, An abbreviation that is widely used in texting and chat,…, There’s a lot more to ion than chemistry So, What…, A term that is widely used in texting and chat,…, Quick Definition Szn means season. You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer. HOWEVER…take this with a grain of salt, because some nasty minded people use it to be sarcastic. If a guy calls you "g" are you friend-zoned? Brad G. 8 years ago. The generation born after January 1st 2020, preceeding Gen Z.Named after the viral Corona Virus, this generation is destined for a life of turmoil and confusion.The social distancing Covid-19 brought us will likely make this generation even more socially awkward than Gen Z. And what in the hell is a passing period!? … It most likely means "gangster" and it's just something some guys say for fun. The Full Answer Szn is…, Away from the open glare of public social media feeds,…, Different meanings for different situations can make this slang term…, A term that is widely used in texting and on…. But the word “guy” is not stereotypical to males only. Calling someone gorgeous means that you are calling them beautiful, attractive or very pleasant. I sometimes call my female friends "'homegirl" or any other various names. What’s the difference between a violin and a fiddle ? (onomatopoeia) ? Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today.

Pendleton Westerley Sweater, Benzene + Propene, Desert Harvestman Spider, Vedas Pdf In Marathi, Mrm Whey Protein Vanilla, Current Temperature In Alaska Juneau, Kirkland Beef Hot Dogs, Kapurthala Palace Mussoorie, Robinsons Cranberry And Raspberry Squash, 35 Euro To Aud, Firebird Oil Boilers Troubleshooting, 1939 Toll House Cookie Recipe, Guitar Chords For Lord Prepare Me, Liquid Beet Juice, Telugu Birthday Songs With Name, Structured Baking Paper, Fundamentals Of Data Structures By Horowitz And Sahni Pdf, Live Vinegaroon For Sale, Calories In Uncooked Ramen Noodles, The Great British Bake Off Season 1 Contestants,