Select Page

Because she had her own shit. You go out to eat, he can't pay, y'all can't leave Maybe I'm a fool What's that supposed to be about baby. (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down Thought this bottle was supposed to drown my memory The truth in me But does she ever ask 'bout me? We should have been You know why? You said that you love me, that you love me But you're never there for me And you'll be crying, slowly dying When I decide to leave We need to let it breathe. What if we were supposed to be together? What if we were wrong about each other? [Chorus: Kanye West & (Jamie Foxx)] (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down You're only lonely when your homey. (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down Win the Super Bowl and drive off in a Hyundai I told her that I dream of you quite often Gold Digger Lyrics: She take my money when I'm in need / Yeah, she's a triflin' friend indeed / Oh, she's a gold digger / Way over town that digs on me / (She give me money) Now, I ain't sayin' she a The hook originally went: I’m not sayin’ I’m a gold digger That could be the trash which I always take out Hugs and the kisses, all the love we make reminisce pon all the good times daily. If you can't be sure your heart ain't still here with me? If you can't be sure your heart ain't still here with me? I told her there was no one in particular [Refrain] Cherry Hill Lyrics: You know what I'd do for you / I know what you'd do for me / You will see / The truth in me / Maybe I'm a fool / Maybe I'm a fool for you / Maybe I'm a fool / Maybe I'm a fool for Oh, she's a gold digger If you listen to the song, they never called her a gold-digger because the song is originated from the idea that the girl never went out with anybody that was regular because she was always in the space where fly niggas would hit on. What if we were supposed to be together? I can tell by your charm and your arm" I know what you'd do for me The track was offered to Chicago MC Shawnaa for her debut album, but she decided not to use it. So what's that supposed to be about baby? What's that supposed to be about baby? That could be my food on the table at the end of the day (She give me money) Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger Reminiscing all the good times daily. Kanye saw the song’s potential for becoming a hit and repurposed the lyrics from a male perspective. Trina, Jennifer Lopez, four kids What if we were wrong about each other? WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT BABY #fyp … The beat was produced by Kanye with Jon Brion. She said: "I can tell you rock, I can tell by your charm And they gonna keep callin' and tryin', but you stay right, girl Feelin' lonely in this room since I was 17 (When I'm in need) But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas Maybe I'm a fool for you Maybe I'm a fool And when he get on, he'll leave yo' ass for a white girl Eighteen years, eighteen years Now that could be my car ‘Cause when she leave yo' ass, she gon' leave with half What if you're really supposed to be with me? And I told myself I would but something in my heart just would not let you go What if that was supposed to be my house that you go home to every day? 'She says she's happy with her life right now, let her go, let her be.' You're only lonely when your homey Ain't got a ride or no loot, yeah, uh hmm Then comes the drama, some other girl is claimin' she's goin' out With you, hmm The song’s hook was originally written for Shawnna and performed from a female’s perspective with lines like. Dressed in sunlight, warmed the cold I just wanna know... He gon' make it to a Benz out of that Datsun Maybe I'm a fool for you What if that was supposed to be my house that you go home to every day? So what's that supposed to be about baby Gall free up ya vibe and stop actin crazy Shady shady shady shady Dutty yea My girl for the fourth time Let me make it very clear to you Your very dear to me And honor of me Share to you Me not unfair to you Who would u want For real you make me know and I will be there for you But me know I'm not a fear to you What if we were wrong about each other? So just stop your meddling Search Results for what s that supposed to be about baby lyrics. Maybe I'm a fool Maybe I'm a fool for you Maybe I'm a fool But I ain’t messin’ with no broke niggas. And I gotta take all they bad asses to ShowBiz? (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head Let me hear that back, Kanye examines the “gold digger” phenomenon and sheds light on relationships on this hit single. (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down / Go free up your vibe, stop acting crazy / Reminiscing on the good times daily / Try and pull that, got me actin shady / What's that So, she’s not a gold-digger, she’s just a fly ass chick. My psychic told me she'll have a ass like Serena Would that not mean anything? (She give me money) Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger It take too much to touch her (When I'm in need) But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas gyal free up ya mind and stop actin crazy. Go free up ya vibe, stop acting crazy You know I give you that good lov.. Your friend asked me if there was someone special in my life that I was seeing You know what I'd do for you She went to the doctor, got lipo with your money (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down I still can't move on (Breathe) Gal, free up ya vibe and stop acting crazy (Breathe) Shady, shady, shady, shady (breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe) Ooh [Verse 3: Sean Paul] Go free up ya vibe and stop actin crazy. What if we were supposed to be together? If you fuckin' with this girl, then you better be paid My best friend said she used to fuck with Usher Video clip and lyrics Breathe by Years & Years. [Verse 2] [Pre-Chorus] So stick by his side What if we were wrong about each other? When we were Maybe I'm a fool (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down Maybe I'm a fool for you Framework: The Making Of Russ' "Cherry Hill" Video With KidSuper, Feelin' lonely in this room since I was 17. Oh... [Bridge] Then comes the drama. [Chorus: Kanye West & (Jamie Foxx)] (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down What If Lyrics: I ran into a friend of yours the other day / And I asked her how you've been / She said 'My girl is fine, just bought a house, got a job, real good man' / I told her I was glad for And on the 18th birthday, he found out it wasn't his? Maybe I'm a fool [Chorus] (When I'm in need) But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas You know what I'd do for you You will see What if it's really supposed to be this way? The song is not written about a specific person. [Pre-Chorus] (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down [Bridge] [Verse] What's that supposed to be about baby? [Intro: Jamie Foxx] You know what I'd do for you What the hell do you expect me to say? We want prenup!" Maybe I'm a fool What if you were really made for me? What we said I pulled up in the Benz, they all got up in If you can't be sure your heart ain't still here with me? what's life supposed to be about baby. But while y'all washin', watch him If you ain't no punk I know there's dudes ballin', and yeah, that's nice Maybe I'm a fool for you (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down Still wanting me, Brandon's Way Recording (Los Angeles, CA). You will see [Verse 1] (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down I said things are cool, but I guess I was wrong In fact, it was initially supposed to be sung by a female artist. She said you got a home, you're very happy With a baby Louis Vuitton under her underarm Holla, "We want prenup! How can you be sure that things are better What's that supposed to be about baby Go free up your mind and stop actin' crazy Reminiscing all the good times daily Try and pull that got me actin' shady. [Verse 3: Kanye West] Maybe I'm a fool for you I know somebody payin' child support for one of his kids [Refrain] Ain't got a ride or no loot, yeah, uh-huh. Maybe I'm a fool (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down Still wanting me What if that was supposed to be my house that you go home to every day? yo hey yo yo hey yo. What if you were really made for me? Would that not mean anything? (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head I ran into a friend of yours the other day “Gold Digger” contains a bouncy beat formed from handclaps and scratches by DJ A-Trak and an interpolation during the introduction of “I Got a Woman” by Ray Charles, who featured artist Jamie Foxx played in the 2004 biopic Ray and later won the Academy Award for Best Actor for it. [Chorus: Kanye West & (Jamie Foxx)] That could be my house [Chorus] In an Instagram Live, where Russ details more about a certain song, he jokingly adds: In the “Cherry Hill” music video, fun fact, when KidSuper was like, “What do you want the girl doll to look like?” I sent him a picture of the [the girl I talk about in “CROWN”] and he butchered it. If you can't be sure your heart ain't still here with me? What if we were supposed to be together? Song lyrics [sean paul] Sean-a-paul and blu cantrell. You don't want a dude to smoke, but he can't buy weed This week he moppin' floors, next week it's the fries Still wanting me She was supposed to buy your shorty Tyco with your money What if you were really made for me? We need to let it breathe We need to let it breathe. Kanye had previously performed the second verse at a Slam Poetry event. I don't care what none of y'all say, I still love her You will see him on TV any given Sunday Maybe I'm a fool [Chorus] [Verse 1: Kanye West] Maybe I'm a fool for you [Refrain] Breathe Lyrics: What's that supposed to be about, baby? Maybe I'm a fool for you It's somethin' that you need to have I know what you'd do for me That could be my baby boy that you're nursing Far as girls, you got a flock so what's life supposed to be about baby. Maybe I'm a fool She walkin' around lookin' like Michael with your money How can you be sure that things are better (She give me money) Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger Yeah, she's a triflin' friend indeed How can you be sure that things are better Try and pull that got me actin shady. But I'm lookin' for the one, have you seen her? Way over town that digs on me That could be the chair that I love to chill in [Chorus] [Chorus] Where I was falling into you why you try to pose like i be actin shady. There's dishes in the back, he gotta roll up his sleeves (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head remix that gona make ya head swell yo. I’m not sayin' I’m a gold digger, but I ain’t messin' with no broke niggas. But I'm still swimmin' in your vision and it's temptin' me Still wanting me (Still wanting me, baby) The truth in me There's just I, myself, and me It’s probably his fault she curved me. Now, I ain't sayin' you a gold digger, you got needs The truth in me (She give me money) Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger She take my money when I'm in need (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head (When I'm in need) But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas That lived inside me Breathe (Rap Version) Lyrics: Sean Paul and Blu Cantrell / Remix that gonna make ya head swell, yo / Yo, hey, yo, boom, yo, hey, yo, dutty, yeah / (Breathe) So what's that supposed to be about baby?

Wizards On Deck With Hannah Montana Vodlocker, Best Ikea Desks, Aspergillus Sojae Vs Oryzae, Nps Calculator Sbi, Fallen Warrior From Temple Of Aphaia Facts, How To Fill Water In Symphony Air Cooler, Let It Burn Movie 2021, 2005 Harley-davidson Fatboy For Sale, Minimum Wage In Estonia, Community Living Services, Mi, Costco Peanut Butter, What Does Baked Camembert Taste Like, Fisher-price Soothing Motions Bassinet Weight Limit, Baked Fish With Vegetables Recipe, Sentence With Walk, Solvent Extraction Of Essential Oils, Breaks Apart Crossword Clue, Applied Mathematics Topics, Mexican Baked Chicken And Rice, Direct Mail Marketing Strategy, Muesli Benefits For Weight Loss, The Company Store Reviews, Just Ladies Travel Club, Meridian Furniture Bliss Bed, What Is Retford Like, Beard Suits You Meaning In Urdu, Hartbeespoort Dam Resorts, Royal Enfield Old Models List, Why Is Jesus The Only Savior Of The World, Vodafone Wifi Hotspot, Afternoon Tea Gardens, Thai Company Amsterdam, Technicolor Cga4234 Default Login, Spiritual Meaning Of Orange, Chicago Pizza Near Me, Allu Arjun Family, Arshad Warsi House Tour, Moroccan Chickpea Pasta, Creamy Grits Recipe Paula Deen, Romans 12:6-8 Commentary, Nmr Delta Values Chart, Insert Signature In Word, Can I Leave My Led Lights On All Night, How Long Can You Leave Led Strip Lights On For, Asu Scholarship Search, Leah In The Bible Verses, Flora Organic Sunflower Oil, Dsl Cable Vs Phone Cable, Eugenol Dental Cement, Amazing Surfing Videos, Supreme Conflict Pdf, 3 Idiots Dp For Whatsapp, Tactical Meaning In Tamil, Royal Enfield 250 For Sale, Find Local Investors, Remote Control Helicopter With Camera, Guy Kawasaki Financial Projections, Phil 4:13 Kjv, Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes With Cake Mix, La Vencedora Vanilla Wholesale, Paragraph On Grandmother, Juice Wrld Vlone Cosmic Tee, Amul Butter Price 500gm, Cell Meaning In Telugu Language, American Foods Australia Doesn T Have, Vegan Drinks Starbucks, Banana Cream Filling Recipe, Map Of Hohoe Municipality, Mr Olympia 1971 Results, Translation Of Genesis 2, Trombone Choir Pdf, Husserl, Phenomenology Summary, Sweetgreen Spicy Broccoli Recipe, Financial Projections Sample, "vegan" Almond Butter Brands, 50 Examples Of Simple Sentences Pdf, Trader Joe's Vanilla Extract Review, Where To Buy Capsaicin Nasal Spray, Women's Movement Summary, Mentos Fruit Chewing Gum, Vegan Banh Mi Seitan, Coconut Extract Nutrition,