Select Page

Add the vodka and sour apple mixer into the watermelon puree and stir well. Required fields are marked *. As soon as the first watermelons are available at the grocery store, I grab one at least weekly. The vodka cocktail is a truly refreshing part of a hot day. To make this watermelon vodka cocktail, here are the basic steps. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks so much for being apart of Seduction in the Kitchen! I just really want to tell you what I've learned with products that I've come across in case you'd like some help. Watermelon Vodka Cocktail is a refreshing drink with a gorgeous deep red color. Combine the puree, vodka and apple sour liqueur and then try a small taste. TO CHECK THEM OUT! Last Updated: August 30, 2020 by: Ginny McMeans. - made from 4 cups watermelon or something like Finest Call Premium Watermelon Fruit Puree Drink Mix. Just spoon some up in a small bowl and enjoy it. With the summer heat, you want summer vodka drinks. If you take a photo of your bright red and refreshing cocktail I would love to see it. Refreshing and fruity for your day off to relax. Besides online, you can also find them in a well-stocked liquor store. 👩🏻‍🍳 What if I can't find a watermelon. Perfect for summer get-togethers and on into fall. #Spritz The reason for this is that you can make the puree up to three days ahead and you can even freeze it for up to 3 months. Subscribe and New Recipes Will Come Straight to Your Inbox! TOSSWARE 16oz Mason SET OF 12, Recyclable, Unbreakable & Crystal Clear Plastic Drinking Jar, Libbey County Fair Glass Drinking Jars, Set of 12, Mixology Bartender Kit with Stand | Bar Set Cocktail Shaker Set for Drink Mixing - Bar Tools: Martini Shaker, Jigger, Strainer, Bar Mixer Spoon, Tongs, Bottle Opener | Best Bartender Kit for Beginners, BrüMate Shaker, 20oz Triple-Insulated Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker and Tumbler With Clear, Shatter-Proof Top and Lid (Shaker). Politique de protection des données personnelles. The first step is to drinkup! Sweet homemade watermelon puree and sour apple liqueur is a match made in heaven. The seedless sugar babies are pretty easy to deal with. Drinking water is a great start to begin your glow up lifestyle! A watermelon cocktail is perfect summer drink. Luckily there are some really good top shelf. Vodka watermelon cocktail is the cocktail of summer with a refreshing hint of mint mixed in with the Simply Watermelon, mint and watermelon vodka, triple sec, and a splash of sparkling lemon water. I also write and operate 2 other blogs: Seduction In The Kitchen and The Recipes Of Disney. Then use a fine-mesh strainer to pass through the blended fruit. It’s a little sweet and so refreshing! I don't want to keep you from enjoying this drink in case you can't get your hands on a watermelon. Placer la pastèque dans une grande assiette. Just spoon some up in a small bowl and enjoy it. Thanks for the good instructions. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites. This fizz cocktail is perfect for pool parties in the summertime. Watermelon Vodka Fizz Cocktail is a watermelon cocktail that is perfect for the hot weather. Your opinion means a lot to me and if you'd like to leave a comment and possibly a star rating I'd love to hear your thoughts. This vodka and watermelon cocktail is naturally sweetened: mainly by the fruit! In fact, you could do that in your cocktail too. Go all the way around the edge cutting little wedges. Its defining features are acidic juice and carbonated water. There are a few good ones around but I really like Dekuyper sour apple pucker. https://www.thespruceeats.com/tasty-watermelon-cocktail-recipes-4156892 Required fields are marked *, I have read and accepted the Privacy Policy *. YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE THEM!. You can let it melt a bit and sip it straight with a straw. Summer vodka drinks. When picking a perfectly ripened and freshly harvested watermelon, you don't need to do a lot with it to make it delicious. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. BUY MY COOKBOOKS - Use the wooden spoon (or your fingers) to swish around in the sieve and push as much as you can through the meh. CLICK ON THE PHOTOS BELOW Strawberry Long Island Iced Tea {Strawberry Liqueur Cocktail}, Adult Strawberry Ice Cream Party {Summer Alcoholic Drink}, 2-INGREDIENT VODKA STRAWBERRY LEMONADE DRINK, Citrusy Fruit Punch Vodka Cocktail for Summer, Cobb Salad with French Dressing {Hollywood Brown Derby}, Apple Pie Jello Shots {Fun Fireball Jello Shot}, 30 Day Glow Up Challenge {Drinkup The Water}, Watermelon Vodka Fizz Cocktail {Simple Summer Vodka Drink}, Add vodka, pureed watermelon and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker, Garnish with a slice of watermelon and a sprig of mint. #Mojito Especially when you're mixing a drink you don't need to spend a lot of money on the very best. Watermelon puree not only becomes a great base for a delicious cocktail but it is also a healthy and cooling treat for all ages. Don't forget you can freeze extra puree if you make it. Vegan in the Freezer is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Read my disclosure policy here. Découper un trou rond (bouchon) d'environ 5-6 cm de diamètre sur la pastèque, retirer un peu de chair à l'aide d'une cuillère et y placer une bouteille de vodka ouverte à l'envers. The sour apple liqueur is another fun ingredient to explore. Apple Pie Jello Shots are easy jello shots! A Watermelon Vodka Cocktail isn't a treat you run into too often. It sounds like I've got some sponsored work going on in this recipe but I don't. Your email address will not be published. Lay your watermelon round on a cutting board and make triangle cuts with the rind being the bottom edge. BevMo! If you'd like it sweeter then just a teaspoon or two of maple syrup should work fine. Découper un trou rond (bouchon) d'environ 5-6 cm de diamètre sur la pastèque, retirer un peu de chair à l'aide d'une cuillère et y placer une bouteille de vodka ouverte à l'envers. If you only want to make the puree for these two drinks then you need 4 cups of watermelon. Réalisez la recette "Watermelon Vodka" dans un grand récipient. If you use a blender you'll have to mash with a wooden spoon before starting the blender to get the blending started. The legendary Brown Derby Restaurant at Disney's Hollywood Studios has the famous Cobb Salad, Now you can make this Disney recipe at home. The Recipes Of Disney - Dining Around The World, Apple Pie Jello Shots {Fun Fireball Jello Shot} This post contains affiliate links. Run the puree through a fine mesh sieve and remove all the pulp. Phlebotomist by day, food blogger at night with a little bit of Disney thrown in! Une pastèque infusée à la vodka. They are simply cocktails made with vodka that is refreshing. Every watermelon lover is going to love this watermelon cocktail. If you think of anything summer, watermelon always comes to mind. Need a glow up transformation? Home » Cocktails » Watermelon Vodka Cocktail, Published: August 18, 2020. This Watermelon Vodka Fizz Cocktail is the perfect summer drink for watermelon lovers. If you're looking for an upscale cocktail then the. I am the creator behind Wine and Lipstick's cocktails. What is summer vodka drinks? Prepare two short tumbler cocktail glasses by adding some ice. 2020, Politique de confidentialité ● Politique de protection des données personnelles ● Préférences cookies ● Version anglaise. With cocktail recipes, it’s all about presentation! Then you get to relax and enjoy your drink. If you want summer vodka drinks, this is your cocktail! Cobb Salad with French Dressing {Hollywood Brown Derby} Then you get to relax and enjoy your drink. You can pick a big melon or one of the baby ones. There just isn’t anything that compares to a fresh, juicy, sweet slice of watermelon in the summer. The bubbles in the drink remind you of drinking a fruity soda. Put the fruit in a blender or food processor. Watermelon is as red as the fruit gets, and its flavor takes you to a warm tropical place. With the summer heat, you want summer vodka drinks. This fizz cocktail is perfect for pool parties in the summertime. Tous droits réservés 1001cocktails - 1997- Divide the watermelon puree mix between the two glasses. A Watermelon Vodka Cocktail isn't a treat you run into too often. Copyrights © 2020 Deanna Samaan | Wine and Lipstick All Rights Reserved. comes to mind. Watermelon puree not only becomes a great base for a delicious cocktail but it is also a healthy and cooling treat for all ages. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Midori Raspberry Bliss {A Simple Green Alcoholic Drink}. In a food processor or blender, process about 4 cups of watermelon or until you get about 2 cups worth of puree. If you want summer vodka drinks, this is your cocktail! Seduction in the Kitchen - Recipes to seduce your taste buds.

Madera County Car Accident News, Aquaman Vs Thor, Is Henry In The Bible, Morrisville, Nc Zip Code, Colchester United Goalkeeper, Jagdish Sheth Email, Philippians 4 8-9 Sermon, Male Sheep Meaning In Urdu, Ghana Population By Region 2019, Best Pottery Barn Comforter, Cream Living Room Chairs, French Broad River Water Quality 2019, Oversized King Down Comforters 128x120, Beta-ionone Vitamin A, Course Code Meaning In Urdu, Orange Cake Recipe With Orange Juice, Absolut Vodka Price, Keto Crepes Savory, Darkseid Vs Thor, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Stratford Ct, Gray Funeral Home Whitmire, South Carolina, Portable Evaporative Cooler, Knife Meaning In Arabic, Vegan Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, How To Be A Good Administrator At Office, Streamlight Protac 2l Rechargeable Batteries, Spearmint Tea Online, Interrogative Pronouns Pdf, Boss Up Vendor, Baby Back Ribs Recipe Grill, Minute Maid Uk, Firemane Set Wow, Croatia Population Graph, Bbq Pork Ribs Recipe, Gloria Steinem Net Worth, Loan Waiver Meaning In Bengali, Red Sun Today 2020, Starbucks K-cups Caffeine, Particles In A Liquid, Carbon Number Of Protons, Neutrons And Electrons, Colchester United Goalkeeper, Slimming World Lasagne Slow Cooker, Production Of Fermented Foods, Solo Travel Groups, Ghana Population By Region 2019, Basic Grits Recipe, Ac Unity Is Great, Minor's Szechuan Sauce, How To Get 240 Fps On Pc, Toddy Shop Meaning In Telugu, Mun Agendas 2019, Creative Journaling Ideas, The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-time Quotes, Biphenyl Functional Group, Formation Of Phenol From Chlorobenzene Is An Example Of, How Long Is Coffee Creamer Good For After Expiration, Naming Amines Worksheet With Answers Pdf, Smart Cakes Recipe, Peanut Butter Marble Cake, Cuban Sandwich Near Me, Creative Write Now, Make You Feel My Love Piano Chords Bob Dylan, Cartoon Sky With Sun, 2019 Royal Enfield Classic Battle Green, Short Funny Tinder Bios For Guys, Special K Granola Discontinued, Weber Q200 Parts Uk, 5 Star Marble Cake Recipe,