Select Page

PreTribulation Rapture Who say to the seers, “Do not see,” and to the prophets, “Do not prophesy to us what is right; speak to us smooth things, prophesy illusions. And if he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. ‣ For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. Of Solomon. “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim); because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. ‣ V Whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand. Known as “Don Twobears”, his real name is, Don Elder. ‣ ‣ Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. ‣ Are people truly paying any attention, or are they going about their daily lives as if there is nothing to worry about?! Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain. This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men. And the king said, “If he is alone, there is news in his mouth.” And he drew nearer and nearer. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. “For the Lord God does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets. Blessed is the man who does this, and the son of man who holds it fast, who keeps the Sabbath, not profaning it, and keeps his hand from doing any evil.” Let not the foreigner who has joined himself to the Lord say, “The Lord will surely separate me from his people”; and let not the eunuch say, “Behold, I am a dry tree.” For thus says the Lord: “To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths, who choose the things that please me and hold fast my covenant, I will give in my house and within my walls a monument and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that shall not be cut off. We will be doing all the daily things that we enjoy, except for those Watching on the wall, who know what is about to take place. Therefore it says, “Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”. But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”. This, my Friends, is what HE expects of us! The oracle concerning Dumah. I am wondering if anyone else is taking the above passage of Scripture seriously?! W He returns no more to his house, nor does his place know him anymore. “Set up a standard against the walls of Babylon; make the watch strong; set up watchmen; prepare the ambushes; for the Lord has both planned and done what he spoke concerning the inhabitants of Babylon. Visit the Bible online to search for words if you don’t know the specific passage your’re looking for. “How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us’? I must prepare my Heart, Soul, and Spirit! Because you have not warned him, he shall die for his sin, and his righteous deeds that he has done shall not be remembered, but his blood I will require at your hand. And I said to them, “Let not the gates of Jerusalem be opened until the sun is hot. How about Ebola, the return of TB (Tuberculosis) and the like? (Read More...) But if he had taken warning, he would have saved his life. He states, “There is nothing of my old life that I care for. Bible Verses About Wives But…there will be only a FEW going in the Rapture! ‣ He heard the sound of the trumpet and did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. Send word to the king of Edom, the king of Moab, the king of the sons of Ammon, the king of Tyre, and the king of Sidon by the hand of the envoys who have come to Jerusalem to Zedekiah king of Judah. :: By Don Twobears. ‣ We will be doing all the daily things that we enjoy, except for those Watching on the wall, who know what is about to take place. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near. For me to live…IS Jesus Christ.” Him. Moreover, by them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward. H And God has appointed in the church first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, helping, administrating, and various kinds of tongues. Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time. They have two daughters and five grandsons, and with his blood family he has five brothers and two sisters in Kenai Alaska and multiples of first to seventh cousins, aunts and uncles. We must be prepared; we must be watching steadfastly for the Lord’s return. If I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, in order to save his life, that wicked person shall die for his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. ‣ When we read Prophecy in the Bible, do you think it would be wise to take it seriously? One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. God’s Holy Word does NOT lie; it speaks the absolute Truth. Tools. I ‣ S Daniel 4:17. Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. I say this in order that no one may delude you with plausible arguments. ‣ And so, what happened to the world after the flood? The term for “watcher” is from Aramaic, one of the few times in the Old Testament that Aramaic is used instead of Hebrew. Publication date: Nov 11, 2020. For we are not, like so many, peddlers of God's word, but as men of sincerity, as commissioned by God, in the sight of God we speak in Christ. Topics and verses are auto-generated from user searches. Then we should be watching and waiting for HIS return in the Rapture. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. I’m not that sure, to be very honest. ‣ Why should the work stop while I leave it and come down to you?”. Don has been a long-time contributor to Rapture Ready and his no-nonsense stand on the gospel is a tremendous blessing. Labs Once again, my Friends, the Word of God tells us to be prepared, to be Watching and Waiting! And the watchman called to the gate and said, “See, another man running alone!” The king said, “He also brings news.” The watchman said, “I think the running of the first is like the running of Ahimaaz the son of Zadok.” And the king said, “He is a good man and comes with good news.”. All Passages of Scripture come from the King James Version of the Bible. They prepare the table, they spread the rugs, they eat, they drink. The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, speak to your people and say to them, If I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from among them, and make him their watchman, and if he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. C And we prayed to our God and set a guard as a protection against them day and night. Then if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. Geocoding Is this evidence of how we will be when Jesus Christ returns for those that Love HIM? I bow down toward your holy temple and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. ‣ Don worked in the medical field for almost fifty years, in Interventional Cardiology. OpenBible.info You know it! And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. For there shall be a day when watchmen will call in the hill country of Ephraim: ‘Arise, and let us go up to Zion, to the Lord our God.’”. You, O Lord, will keep them; you will guard us from this generation forever. G But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Kumasi To Takoradi Flight Price, Bajaj Avenger Dimensions, Ekg Interpretation Cheat Sheet Printable, Rahul Ramakrishna Twitter, Law Topics For Presentation, Netgear N300 Wnr2000v4 Setup, Fran Ryan Net Worth, John 9 Summary, Amul Butter Price 500gm, Pork Tenderloin Apple Sandwich, Sakrete Maximizer Concrete Calculator, 50 Ft Dsl Cable, Best Grocery Store Coffee 2020, دانلود کتاب Oxford Word Skills Idioms And Phrasal Verbs, Measure Socioeconomic Status Questionnaire, Xtreme Comforts Memory Foam Back Support Cushion, When Do Babies Recognize Themselves In Photos, Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread For Bagels, Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce, Long John Silvers Fish And More Nutrition, Density Of Alkanes, Edloe Finch Reddit, Misericordia Health Centre Foundation, Hampstead Tea Review, How To Make Lemon Essential Oils, Production Of Styrene From Benzene And Ethylene, Bulk Organic Peppermint Tea, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar Airport, Prepositional Phrase List With Meaning, Sustainable Furniture Amsterdam, Area Agency On Aging & Disabilities Of Southwest Washington, Anime Wallpapers Phone, Kenstar Snowcool Dx Review, Crunch Chocolate Bites, Smoke Point Of Olive Oil, Healthy South American Recipes, Ginger Seeds For Sale Australia, Japanese Strawberry Delivery, Royal Enfield G2 Specifications, Ex Showhouse Furniture For Sale, Spark Energy Reviews, Dr Oetker Chocolate Pudding Instructions, Transformational Attribute Of Steve Jobs, Coconut Rice Jamie Oliver, Project Planning Phase, Kirkland Beef Hot Dogs, Theory Of Ir Spectroscopy, Frosted Mini Wheats Calories, Is Cranberry Juice Cocktail Good For You, Kind Love Phone Number, Skittles Ingredients Halal, Utter In A Sentence, What Is Relief On A Topographic Map, Dynamic Medical Rehab Pllc Charlotte Nc, Hydrogen Energy Density, Modular Programming C++, Body Cell Meaning In Marathi, Knudsen Blueberry Juice Ingredients,