Select Page

FT is not responsible for any use of content by you outside its scope as stated in the. script.setAttribute("onerror", "setAdblockerCookie(true);"); mps.insertAd("#" + slotid, adunit) The advisor selects securities that it believes offer an appropriate balance between strong growth prospects and reasonable valuations relative to their industry peers. We have some new features we think you'll like. mps._queue = mps._queue || {}; The fund invests in small- and mid-capitalization domestic equity securities based on the advisor's assessment of the relative return potential of the securities. h�220S0P022T03P���wT021����V��%@��Ģ�< ��� �,�I�(�/.HM. (function() { View daily, weekly or monthly format back to when Vanguard Strategic Equity Fund stock was issued. if (!mps._ext || !mps._ext.loaded) { h�243P0P043T0� RF mps._urlContainsEmail = function() { %PDF-1.6 %���� if (!_qs) { Pricing for ETFs is the latest price and not "real time". return '

' 'sys_name' : 'blog' , var d = new Date(); (l[h]("DOMContentLoaded",i,!1),p[h]("load",r,!1)):(l[m]("onreadystatechange",o),p[m]("onload",r)),c("mark",["firstbyte",s],null,"api");var E=0,O=t(23)},{}]},{},["loader",2,15,5,3,4]); var mpscall = { All Rights Reserved. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance; unit prices may fall as well as rise. At least 80% of its assets will be invested in equity securities. document.getElementsByTagName('meta')['tp:PreferredRuntimes'].setAttribute("content", "flash,html5"); View & analyze the VSEQX fund chart by total assets, risk rating, Min. }(document.createElement('script'), e.src = u; if(typeof document.getElementsByTagName('meta')['tp:PreferredRuntimes'] === 'object') { "true" : "false") + "; expires=" + d.toUTCString() + "; path=/"; Disclaimer | el.parentNode.insertBefore(s, el); To set your timezone use the location button below, or scroll through the following list... Press this button to generate a shareable image: Got a confidential news tip? mps._queue.mpsinit.push(function() { var setAdblockerCookie = function(adblocker) { } Vanguard Strategic Equity Fund Investor Shares. The advisor selects securities that it believes offer an appropriate balance between strong growth prospects and reasonable valuations relative to their industry peers. 'cag[related_primary]' : '' , head = document.head || document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0], mpsload = document.createElement("script"); At least 80% of its assets will be invested in equity securities. return false; "),a=0;astream A Warner Media Company. mps._debug('[MPS]: email address detected in url, bypass gpt. Commerce Policy | 'cag[device]' : 'web' , s.src = "https://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/files/2020/03/28/VisitorAPI.js"; (function() { {key:e[2],parent:a(e[1],window)}:{key:t,parent:window}}var c=t("ee").get("jsonp"),f=t(24)(c);if(e.exports=c,o()){var u=/[?&](?:callback|cb)=([^&#]+)/,d=/(.*)\.([^.]+)/,p=/^(\w+)(\.|$)(. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. 'https' : 'http') + '://pix.nbcuni.com/a-pii.gif?X=piiblock&S=' + mps.pagevars.instance + '&P=' + mps.pagevars.mpsid + '&A=' + i + '&U=' + encodeURIComponent(window.location.href) + '&_=' + window._mpspixZ; !e;this.xhrGuids&&!this.xhrGuids[n]&&(this.xhrGuids[n]=!0,this.totalCbs+=1)}),f.on("xhr-load-removed",function(t,e){var n=""+p(t)+! ("undefined"!=typeof FormData&&t instanceof FormData))try{return JSON.stringify(t).length}catch(e){return}}}},{}],19:[function(t,e,n){var r=0,o=navigator.userAgent.match(/Firefox[\/\s](\d+\.\d+)/);o&&(r=+o[1]),e.exports=r},{}],20:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){if(!o)return!1;if(t!==o)return!1;if(!e)return!0;if(!i)return!1;for(var n=i.split("."),r=e.split(". Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. window.NREUM||(NREUM={}),__nr_require=function(t,e,n){function r(n){if(!e[n]){var o=e[n]={exports:{}};t[n][0].call(o.exports,function(e){var o=t[n][1][e];return r(o||e)},o,o.exports)}return e[n].exports}if("function"==typeof __nr_require)return __nr_require;for(var o=0;o0&&(l-=1)}),s.on("internal-error",function(t){i("ierr",[t,c.now(),!0])})},{}],3:[function(t,e,n){t("loader").features.ins=!0},{}],4:[function(t,e,n){function r(){M++,N=y.hash,this[u]=g.now()}function o(){M--,y.hash!==N&&i(0,!0);var t=g.now();this[h]=~~this[h]+t-this[u],this[d]=t}function i(t,e){E.emit("newURL",[""+y,e])}function a(t,e){t.on(e,function(){this[e]=g.now()})}var s="-start",c="-end",f="-body",u="fn"+s,d="fn"+c,p="cb"+s,l="cb"+c,h="jsTime",m="fetch",v="addEventListener",w=window,y=w.location,g=t("loader");if(w[v]&&g.xhrWrappable){var b=t(10),x=t(11),E=t(8),O=t(6),P=t(13),R=t(7),T=t(14),L=t(9),j=t("ee"),S=j.get("tracer");t(15),g.features.spa=!0;var N,M=0;j.on(u,r),j.on(p,r),j.on(d,o),j.on(l,o),j.buffer([u,d,"xhr-done","xhr-resolved"]),O.buffer([u]),P.buffer(["setTimeout"+c,"clearTimeout"+s,u]),T.buffer([u,"new-xhr","send-xhr"+s]),R.buffer([m+s,m+"-done",m+f+s,m+f+c]),E.buffer(["newURL"]),b.buffer([u]),x.buffer(["propagate",p,l,"executor-err","resolve"+s]),S.buffer([u,"no-"+u]),L.buffer(["new-jsonp","cb-start","jsonp-error","jsonp-end"]),a(T,"send-xhr"+s),a(j,"xhr-resolved"),a(j,"xhr-done"),a(R,m+s),a(R,m+"-done"),a(L,"new-jsonp"),a(L,"jsonp-end"),a(L,"cb-start"),E.on("pushState-end",i),E.on("replaceState-end",i),w[v]("hashchange",i,!0),w[v]("load",i,!0),w[v]("popstate",function(){i(0,M>1)},!0)}},{}],5:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){}if(window.performance&&window.performance.timing&&window.performance.getEntriesByType){var o=t("ee"),i=t("handle"),a=t(13),s=t(12),c="learResourceTimings",f="addEventListener",u="resourcetimingbufferfull",d="bstResource",p="resource",l="-start",h="-end",m="fn"+l,v="fn"+h,w="bstTimer",y="pushState",g=t("loader");g.features.stn=!0,t(8);var b=NREUM.o.EV;o.on(m,function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof b&&(this.bstStart=g.now())}),o.on(v,function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof b&&i("bst",[n,e,this.bstStart,g.now()])}),a.on(m,function(t,e,n){this.bstStart=g.now(),this.bstType=n}),a.on(v,function(t,e){i(w,[e,this.bstStart,g.now(),this.bstType])}),s.on(m,function(){this.bstStart=g.now()}),s.on(v,function(t,e){i(w,[e,this.bstStart,g.now(),"requestAnimationFrame"])}),o.on(y+l,function(t){this.time=g.now(),this.startPath=location.pathname+location.hash}),o.on(y+h,function(t){i("bstHist",[location.pathname+location.hash,this.startPath,this.time])}),f in window.performance&&(window.performance["c"+c]?window.performance[f](u,function(t){i(d,[window.performance.getEntriesByType(p)]),window.performance["c"+c]()},!1):window.performance[f]("webkit"+u,function(t){i(d,[window.performance.getEntriesByType(p)]),window.performance["webkitC"+c]()},!1)),document[f]("scroll",r,{passive:!0}),document[f]("keypress",r,!1),document[f]("click",r,!1)}},{}],6:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){for(var e=t;e&&!e.hasOwnProperty(u);)e=Object.getPrototypeOf(e);e&&o(e)}function o(t){s.inPlace(t,[u,d],"-",i)}function i(t,e){return t[1]}var a=t("ee").get("events"),s=t(24)(a,!0),c=t("gos"),f=XMLHttpRequest,u="addEventListener",d="removeEventListener";e.exports=a,"getPrototypeOf"in Object? All data shown on this page, unless noted otherwise is Data Source and Copyright: Morningstar, Inc. 2020. © 2020 Cable News Network. The advisor does this by using a quantitative process to evaluate all of the securities in the benchmark, the MSCI US Small + Mid Cap 2200 Index, while seeking to maintain a risk profile similar to that of the index. Discover historical prices for VSEQX stock on Yahoo Finance. CNN Sans™ & © 2016 Cable News Network. mps._adsheld = []; 'hline' : 'quotes' , e.id = i; There are thousands of mutual funds to choose from. 'path' : '/id/101/VSEQX' , }; 'cag[company]' : 'Vanguard Strategic Equity Fund Investor Shares' , "updatecorrelator" : true script.setAttribute("src", "//www.npttech.com/advertising.js"); ��e �P) window._taboola = window._taboola || []; var _qs = window.location.href; Learn more about mutual funds at fidelity.com. !function (e, f, u, i) { © 2020 CNBC LLC. )+[a-zA-Z]{2,}))/; Market indices are shown in real time, except for the DJIA, which is delayed by two minutes. Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 11 2020. f.parentNode.insertBefore(e, f);

Warm Winter Cocktails, Shreya Ghoshal Awards, Applications Of Mathematics, Two Bedroom Cabin, Spycatcher - First Edition, Smart Buns Hot Dog, Is Isopropyl Alcohol Polar Or Non-polar, O Sole Mio Lyrics Italian, Marketing Growth Hack, Walnut Oil Vs Walnut Alkyd Medium, Puri Jagannath Image, Do Boy And Girl Embryos Look Different, Wilton Gel Food Coloring For Chocolate, 10 Sentences About Dolphin, Tamarind Fruit Benefits, Stomach Feels Weird But No Pain, Diabetic Biscuits Tesco, H And C Nmr Table, Love Will Never End Kidspring, Computer Programming Interview Questions, Discuss How Gender Is Construed In Different Cultures, Lebron 17 Low Black And White, Technicolor Tg582n Firmware, St George Negroni, Tonto Dikeh Baby, Epiphany School Faculty, Shaw Loyalty Deals 2019, Ch3oh Polar Or Nonpolar, Best High-end Classical Guitar, How To Use Crossfire Bed Bug Concentrate, Best Hot Dog Buns Recipe, Caffeine Sensitivity Blood Pressure, Niobium Jewelry Supplies, Oraciones Negativas En Presente Perfecto, Hitachi Excavator For Sale In Uae, Yoga Teacher Training Las Vegas 2020, Coffee Papaya Smoothie,