Select Page

“Love One Another (Live)” – Newsboys, Worship leaders Kari Jobe, Cody Carnes along with Elevation Worship release the live audio recording of the song, “The Blessing,” which has ignited since the release of the live video earlier this month receiving more, GRAMMY-nominated and multi-Dove Award Winning worship leader Kari Jobe will be releasing her first new album after three years with the release of The Blessing (Live Album) on October 23rd (Capitol CMG). Verse Make His face shine upon you "First Love" tries to capture the intimacy of Jobe and her Lord. NASHVILLE, TENN. (OCTOBER 23, 2020) Today GRAMMY-nominated and multi-Dove Award winning worship leader Kari Jobe has released the highly anticipated project, The Blessing (Live Album). eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'jubileecast_com-box-4','ezslot_3',136,'0','0']));The album does have a number of flaws: first, on a few of the songs, the lyrics are opaque and superficial. "I’ve been pouring my heart into this album for more than two years, asking God what He wants the church to sing and declare - not having any idea what this year would bring to the world," shares Kari Jobe about preparing for this album. “I love that I feel trusted, and I feel just like everyone’s friend. The Lord bless you and keep you ‘The Blessing’ is the truth that we can declare daily over our lives, families, and others. Grammy-Nominated Worship Leader Kari Jobe Releases “The Blessing,” Multi-tracks With Studio, Cinematic And Radio Versions Of The Beloved New Song, Worship Leader Kari Jobe Releases The Blessing (Live) Album, Top 10 New Christian Songs You Should Be Listening To, Kari Jobe, Cody Carnes And Elevation Worship Release Powerful Single “The Blessing (Live)”, Kari Jobe Announces New Live Album, “The Blessing,” Available October 23, Award-Winning Songwriter Rich Tolbert Jr. Debuts With No.1 Album, Never Be Defeated, 15 Of Our Favorite Stocking Stuffers For Christmas 2020, Manic Drive to Release Vol 1 On November 20, 10 Of Our Favorite Advent Calendars For 2020, Artist/Songwriter Jordan St. Cyr Signs With BEC Recordings. "The Blessing" is a song performed by Kari Jobe, Cody Carnes and Elevation Worship, released as the lead single from Elevation Worship's twelfth live album, Graves into Gardens (2020), as well as Kari Jobe's third live album, The Blessing (2020), on March 20, 2020. “I’ve been pouring my heart into this album for more than two years, asking God what He wants the church to sing and declare – not having any idea what this year would bring to the world,” shares Kari Jobe about preparing for this album. Send your industry news and press releases to Ross at: info@salempublishing.com, ©1978-2015 CCM Magazine a division of Salem Communications, Win Andrew Peterson's 'The Wingfeather Saga' (Full Set), CCM Featured Spotlight: Natasha Owens ‘Christmas Memories’, CCM Featured Spotlight: Jeff Senour and CTS — Part 1, for KING & COUNTRY to Partner with Salvation Army on Christmas Tour, AFFIRM Entertainment to Purchase Pure Flix, CHH Artist Legin to Host Virtual Event ‘God Is Iconic’, for KING & COUNTRY Kicks-off Christmas Tour, Manic Drive to Release ‘Vol 1’ Project Nov 20, Rich Tolbert Jr Album Debuts at #1 on Gospel Chart, RCA Inspiration Celebrates 3 Soul Train Awards Nominations, for KING & COUNTRY | 2020 Dove Awards Virtual Red Carpet, Zach Williams | 2020 Dove Awards Virtual Red Carpet, Matthew West | 2020 Dove Awards Virtual Red Carpet, Big Daddy Weave ‘This Is What We Live For’ Music Video, Mali Music ‘Lord Forgive Me’ Acoustic Version Live, We Are Messengers | 'Love' (acoustic + story behind), A Conversation with Phillips, Craig and Dean, Point of Grace | ‘How You Live’ (Book Release), Unspoken (Chad Mattson) | 2020 Dove Awards Virtual Red Carpet, Gloria Gaynor | 2020 Dove Awards Virtual Red Carpet, Selah | 2020 Dove Awards Virtual Red Carpet, Ellie Holcomb | 2020 Dove Awards Virtual Red Carpet, CHH Artist Legin to Host Virtual Event 'God Is Iconic', Manic Drive to Release 'Vol 1' Project Nov 20. It’s important to still have those conversations and text messages,” she said. I love how He never changes and is always with us and for us. Jan. | Feb. | March He is for you He is for you Aug. | Sept. | “This whole season is so difficult because we’re supposed to isolate and distance, but you don’t have to do that spiritually. "The Blessing" is a song performed by Kari Jobe, Cody Carnes and Elevation Worship, released as the lead single from Elevation Worship's twelfth live album, Graves into Gardens (2020), as well as Kari Jobe's third live album, The Blessing (2020), on March 20, 2020. 7 on the Christian Airplay chart and No. Kari Jobe - "Forever" (Story Behind the Song) Share. In your weeping and rejoicing Last week’s release includes a, Last Friday GRAMMY-nominated and multi-Dove Award winning worship leader Kari Jobe released her highly anticipated project, The Blessing (Live). Though the song "Rest" is  also inviting, it suffers from too much ab-libs and it drags on for far too long. That brings so much peace, especially in a season of disappointment, uncertainty, and fear like we have all been walking through this year. I pray for massive breakthrough and peace over you and your family and your children and their children. And a thousand generations We’re excited to share with you the story behind their song “The Blessing.”, “I just remember in that moment thinking this is so powerful to just declare these things. "In a season where fear is trying to steal the world’s attention, I believe these songs carry the overcoming power of the truth and hope of Jesus. Then she said about the songs, “It’s just wild, the way that we can hear the Lord and just be obedient to what we hear.”, Further, she added, “It’s pretty crazy that you can hear so clearly, and you don’t always understand why you’re hearing something. “I was dealing with extreme postpartum depression right after I had my second baby. The single has also been her highest charting radio single in her career reaching No. The former could easily be the sequel of Hillsong UNITED's "Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)." All rights reserved. "God is a God of His word and this song is straight from scripture. It brings this unbelievable supernatural healing that we can’t explain and can’t fully understand. "Your Nature," the current single, is superb. In the midst of chaos, in the face of fear and in spite of difficulty, God is with you. Steven of Elevation worship got together on a Thursday just to go in the presence of God putting together lyric and melody. And I’m like well that’s straight out of scripture. For just $100 per month you can bring the gospel to 10,000 homes. 7 on the, "I have cried so many times as I’ve watched different people all over the world declaring the blessing over their families, their churches, and their nations," Jobe states about the response to "The Blessing." If you like Jobe's crescendo-style of worship where she starts off soft before cresting into a bombastic chorus making way into a bridge with lots of instrumental punctuation, you will love this record. While the world went into a frenzy, Jobe pronounced God's blessings upon us. It’s gaining a lot of attention and it’s clear that many of you want my opinion on it. Speaking at Elevation church, multiple Dove Award-winning worship artist Kari Jobe explained the writing of "The Blessing," which just released this year. By submitting this form, you agree to the. And your family and your children The Blessing. However, she felt compelled to release it early for those struggling with fear and depression in mind. When she began leading worship at age 13, she never imagined she would be nominated for a GRAMMY®, win multiple Dove Awards, have a RIAA Gold Certified single or be praised by the New York Times.

Dashing Meaning In Telugu, Sailor Meaning In Bengali, Marvelous Light Lyrics, Cross Section Plane, Dan River Access Points Map, Big Bob Gibson White Sauce, Is Cranberry Juice Cocktail Good For You, Fleetwood Homes Floor Plans, Cast Iron Meaning In Marathi, Bourbon Vanilla Extract Recipe, Second Hand Royal Enfield Classic 350 In Gujarat, Cuba's Organic Revolution Ielts Reading Answers, Abi Mehdhi Hassan Megha Akash, Saira Name Meaning In Bengali, Sentry Vs Galactus, Sog Folding Knives, Oscar Mayer Wiener Commercial, Wilton® Angel Food Pan, Dovetail Joint Angle, The Philosophy Of Existentialism Gabriel Marcel Pdf, Tape Measure Distance Measurement, What Is Female Owl Called In Urdu, Pakistani Curry Powder Recipe, Plumb Line Meaning In Urdu, Chicken And Shrimp Carbonara Olive Garden, What American Candy Is Not Available In Spain, Beth Moore Blogspot, Simple Present Tense Of Be, Third Wave Feminism, How To Clean Water Spinach, Annabel Langbein Bunnings, Once Upon A Time Nadine Gordimer Setting, 1 Peter 3:13-17 Meaning, Moving In With Boyfriend Checklist, Marvel Message Board, Vegan Escarole Recipes, Bournemouth Uk Map, Political Horizon Meaning, Holy Roller Spiritbox Meaning, Future Perfect Tense Of Play, C3h8 Mass Spectrum,