Select Page

Great minds must think alike! I’ve really been enjoying mine too. Red G-10 handles. I originally purchased and reviewed this knife in 2012. The Para 2 has an overall length of 8.3″, a 3.4″ blade, weighs 3.75 ounces, and is made in the USA. EASY-TO-USE - The Para Military 2 features extreme strength, reliability, and ease of use of our patented Compression Lock mechanism and versatility of a 4-position pocket clip. Deployment on the Paramilitary 2 is accomplished via an oversized Spyder-hole. If you like the Military, odds are you are going to like the Para 2. He grew up using pocket knives, and the decision to start the website stemmed from his fascination of all things sharp combined with a deep passion for writing. I have two gripes about it. Spyderco Paramilitary 2. If you get a concealed carry permit you can carry pretty much whatever you want, fixed blades, large folders, etc. . It offers good retention and a decently deep carry. Next $100 knife on my list is the SOG Kiku, super bad knife if you haven’t heard of it check it out ASAP. The para 2 looks like a beauty. DLC coating is awesome – super hard. Everything else about the PM2 is absolutely perfect. The Para2 is by all accounts a handsome blade. It will be much later since he can only manage to pass it to me some where in Jun later! I think the Para 2 is an awesome knife. When you factor in the ~$100 price tag and fact that it’s made in the USA, well, the knife just speaks for itself. And I really do mean oversized. Required fields are marked *. Knife enthusiasts won’t need me to say much about S30V, it has been popular for close to a decade now. The … Thanks for the follow up! Either knife would be an upgrade for me, as I am unfamiliar with either steel, so any input would be appreciated! Sounds like supply has gotten even tighter over the months. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Spyderco Paramilitary 2 DLC Tanto Blade, Blade HQ Exclusive, REC Spyderco Paramilitary 2 PM2 CTS-204P Rivers Edge Cutlery RECPM2 C81GPODFDE2, 1× EDC Outdoor Survival Tool Camping Fishing Folding Knife Pocket Rescue Knife, RARE Vintage knife sanitary pocket knife USSR Army, Schrade 125OT Old Timer Mustang Clip Point 4" Folding Pocket Knife + Sheath, Case Tested XX 1920-40 STAG C51050 bowtie relief shield coke bottle knife, Ripple Upgrade (1) For Spyderco Knives Knife Saftey ORANGE Kydex Opens FAST Auto, Scales for Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (Canvas Micarta), CNC Alloy Pocket Clip Back Clips For Paramilitary 2 C81 C11 C10 Para 3 Manix 2, Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Black FRN Handle CTS BD1N Carbon Steel C223PBK, Replacement Alloy Pocket Clip Back Clips For Paramilitary 2 C81 C11 C10 Para 3, Scales for Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (Jade Ghost G10), Spyderco Q Ball Folding Knife, VG-10 Steel Blade and Ball Bearing - C219GP, Spyderco Para Millie 2 Liner Lock Knife Black G-10 & DLC S30V C81GPBK2, Spyderco Paramilitary 3 Pocket G10 Handle knife S30V Plain Edge Blade C223GP, Spyderco Native 5 Lockback Knife Black FRN Serrated S30V DLC Stainless C41SBBK5, Spyderco Lil Native Knife Black G-10 S30V Stainless C230GPBBK Pocket Knives, Spyderco Jumpmaster Serrated Edge Fixed Blade Knife w Sheath Rust Proof FB24SBK2, Spyderco Native 5 Pink FRN C41PPN5 S30V Plain Blade Knife Flat Ground US Made, Spyderco Efficient Liner Lock Knife Black G10 Handle Plain Black Edge C216GPBBK, Spyderco Manix 2 XL Knife Plain Edge Black Blade G-10 Handle C95GPBBK2, Professional Back Spacer Carbon Fiber Resin Tool for Spyderco Paramilitary 2 C81, Spyderco Manix 2 Knife Ball Bearing Lock Blue FRCP BD1N Stainless C101PBL2, Rare/Sprint Run! God Bless! Para Mili is the classic one..thought I was not aware (not so sure) on the PM II and it’s differences! The Spyderco Paramilitary 2 is just an outstanding knife. Might have to add this to the small but growing collection. When I think of a large folder, the Recon 1 or Ontario Rat 2 come to mind. Best EDC Knives At 14mm in diameter it is really a much bigger thumb hole than I am used to – but I quickly grew accustomed to it and now I absolutely love it. I had expected better build quality in a $100 U.S. made knife but that one gripe aside I am very impressed with this thing. Glad you like yours too – it’s hard to find much to dislike about the knife. It’s a good deal shorter. No, the good size is the one of the Military (the original and the true one ! I must not be alone in finding the Para 2 on the large side, because in 2017 Spyderco released the Paramilitary 3. DEPENDABLE - Refinements to overall construction may not be drastic but from the G-10 textured handle to the steel full flat blade, everything is sharper, smoother and guaranteed to provide performance and user comfort. I borrowed my co-worker’s knife today (she actually got me into knives). Although this is a larger knife, the Para 2 is thin and relatively lightweight, so it doesn’t weigh down your pockets and doesn’t create much bulk. Really nice knife. (Art In Stone), Colin Paterson adds scrimshaw to an ivory handled Case Russlock knife, Spyderco Paramilitary 2 with black DLC coated S30V blade steel. And let me assure you that this is not some flash in the pan hot take. What a fantastic design. So many cool knives out there! I know some people have got sticky compression locks and maybe the pocket clip isn’t in the absolutely most perfect position possible, but really it’s just a well done knife. So strap in and lets explore why this USA Made gem continues to hit all the buttons for edged enthusiasts. Take care. Thanks Lew, that makes things much easier. Looking back, the review is a little stale, but the knife continues to be in my personal rotation of daily carry blades, and it continues to have captured the hearts and minds of knife enthusiasts around the globe. Thanks, Dan, for the knowledge as I now know what an actually good design it is (and how it is meant to be closed)! It would be a cool upgrade from your Griptilian man! Thanks so much for stopping by Justin. Either way the handle is plenty big and extremely comfortable. The harder you push on the knife, the tighter the lock gets. Backing up that oversized thumb hole is a pair of large phosphor bronze washers. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. But my favorite EDC is a Spyderco Military. View all items for sale by ARKSKNIVES. ), secondly I find the off-centre tip-up clip a bit of an aestetical eye-sore. It’s two different stories all together! You sacrifice some comfort and blade length for a smaller, easier to carry knife. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. And sand scratched through some spots on the coating, so now it is not as smoothly black. The para2 too large ?? It is an awesome knife I and plan to keep it and beat the hell out of it for many years to come. One of the best EDC knives on the market for the price. The ergonomics on the Para 2 are outstanding.

3 Day Bone Broth Fast Weight Loss Results, How To Become A Software Engineer After 12th, Nike Blazer Junior, Perfume Distillation Kit, Galatians 5:13-15 Nlt, Sss Calamity Loan For Ofw, Ejercicios Pasado Simple Y Continuo, Nmr Spectrum Of Ethyl Chloride, What Does Philippians 4:11-13 Mean, 3 Letter Acronyms, John 11 - Nlt, Sahelanthropus Tchadensis Mandible, Slimming World Sp Snacks, Nike Metcon 4 Feminino, Butterball Turkey Nutrition Facts, Bamako, Mali Map, Adiabatic Dehydrogenation Of Ethylbenzene, Japanese Taro Recipes, Adopt A Kitten, Melona Ice Cream Recipe, Robert Norman Ross, 3-pentanone Ir Spectrum Analysis, How To Clean A Wok With Salt, Making Pasta From Scratch By Hand, Topps Project 2020 Ebay, Russells Hall A&e Waiting Times, How To Pronounce Grimace, All Our Yesterdays Meaning, Rap Quotes About Brooklyn, Enamine Building Blocks, Jobs With No Experience Needed, Concert And Contest Collection For Flute With Piano Accompaniment, Ais Equipment Richmond Mi, Husband Death Anniversary Quotes, Certified Cyber Intelligence Professional, Best Collagen Supplement Canada, Glulam Beam Tucson, Pupusa Near Me, Calories In Hot Dog Bun White, Croatia Population Graph,