Select Page

This Dragonfly 2 features a VG-10 stainless steel blade and a Zome Green FRN handle. By using this site, you accept our. By purchasing or receiving any item produced by Spyderco, Inc., the owner assumes the responsibility to research and comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws related to the possession, ownership, carry, shipment, transport, and use of any Spyderco product. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Lightweight Folding Knife VG10 Leaf Blade Zome Green Handle. View cart for details. An amazing fusion of traditional artistry and modern factory production, the Dragonfly 2 Lightweight Zome is a practical everyday cutting tool with one-of-a-kind character. Last one . All Rights Reserved. It's quite effective. The only drawback is that the screw holding the wire clip is stripped, with the result that I cannot remove the clip. The handle uses Spyderco's patented Bi-Directional Texturing on the fiberglass reinforced nylon (FRN) and has a reversible tip-up wire clip for superb carry characteristics. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. I have dozens of knives including other Spyderco models. The Back Lock steel frame ensures a tight lock with solid performance. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. The "off" amount and percentage simply signifies the calculated difference between the seller-provided price for the item elsewhere and the seller's price on eBay. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. The blade is hollow ground with jimping at the choil and the spine for better control and feel. item 4 Spyderco DragonFly 2 VG-10 Steel 1.2oz Plain Edge Zome … I feel this and the Delica share the title for best EDC knife. For the person looking for an ultra light EDC knife that is small but has a Napoleon complex... this is your knife. Very small but still fits a larger hand because of the Finger choil. This is my favorite EDC knife. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, SPYDERCO DRAGONFLY™ 2 FRN ZOME GREEN. C28ZFPGR Dragonfly 2 Zome Green Zome (pronounced "zoh-may") is a classical Japanese method of dyeing textiles that is closely related to many aspects of that country’s culture and history. The Dragonfly 2 Zome combines a brilliant pattern of green shades with all the other defining features of this best-selling model, including a full-flat-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade, a sturdy back lock mechanism, and a reversible deep-pocket wire pocket clip that supports left or right-side tip-up carry. Spyderco's Dragonfly 2 is a second-generation knife that has undergone some stellar improvements thanks to the C.Q.I.-Constant Quality Improvement process employed by Spyderco. This unique expression of it features a hand-dyed Zome pattern inspired by classical Japanese handicrafts. If you would like to add insurance to your order, please e-mail or call us beforehand so we can add the extra cost into your order. Edge Type: Plain. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at hello@stnicksknives.com and send your item to: 928 US Highway 72 E Athens, AL 35611, We will refund any and all orders that attempt to use a third-party package forwarding service (i.e. The gimping is functional and comfortable. MODEL NUMBER: C28ZFPGR2. This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. - Spyderco Dragonfly 2 PlainEdge Pocket Knife - Zome Green. My account; About Us; Contact Us; Shop Now MODIFIED Spyderco Dragonfly 2 - ACID WASH - Zome Green Handle ***These knives have been modified by the KnivesPlus Team. Next contact your bank. The Dragonfly 2 Zome combines a brilliant pattern of green shades with all the other defining features of this best-selling model, including a full-flat-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade, a sturdy back lock mechanism, and a reversible deep-pocket wire pocket clip that supports left or right-side tip-up carry. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Zome Green Plain Edge Knife - C28ZFPGR2. This little one does most of what I need without being noticeable in my pocket. #C28ZFGR2. item 3 Spyderco C28ZFPGR2 Green Zome Dragonfly 2 Straight Vg-10 Folding Pocket Knife 3 - Spyderco C28ZFPGR2 Green Zome Dragonfly 2 Straight Vg-10 Folding Pocket Knife. All return and replacement shipping costs must be paid by the customer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable). The handles of these knives are first molded in a light base color, and then individually hand dyed by expert Japanese artisans using a technique reminiscent of traditional hiki-zome (brush dyeing). This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. $66.50. I also have a Para 3, Manbug and Ladybug but the Dragonfly 2 is still my family favorite! If the package is found to be undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the return shipping cost (which can be higher than original shipping). Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Factory Manufactured, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Zome Green zsebkés A Dragonfly 2 Zome Green modellen továbbfejlesztették az eredeti modell néhány tulajdonságát, miközben a fontos alapokat is megőrizték. MON-2160210. An amazing fusion of traditional artistry and modern factory production, the Dragonfly 2 Lightweight Zome is a practical everyday cutting tool with one-of-a-kind character. Site Design by. Zome (pronounced "zoh-may") is a class of Japanese handicrafts that focuses on dyeing textiles. The Dragonfly 2 maintains the same blade and handle geometry with leveraging points that make the Dragonfly cut and feel like a much larger knife. Extremely sharp right out of the box. 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 12 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 251 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 66 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 118 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 45 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 175 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 40 product ratings. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned. It is a little price for what you get, however I enjoy it and would buy again if i lost this one. Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user great backup blade! C10ZFPGR Zome Delica® 4 Lightweight Green. The handles of these knives are first molded in a light base color, and then individually hand dyed by expert Japanese artisans using a technique reminiscent of traditional hiki-zome (brush dyeing). Modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur. All International orders will be shipped via USPS First Class International, Priority, or Priority Express on a per customer rate depending on shipping location. The price may be the seller's own price elsewhere or another seller's price. The Dragonfly 2 maintains the same blade and handle geometry with leveraging points that make the Dragonfly cut and feel like a much larger knife. The Dragonfly 2 maintains the same blade and handle geomet The Dragonfly 2 Zome combines a brilliant pattern of green shades with all the other defining features of this best-selling model, including a full-flat-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade, a sturdy back lock mechanism, and a reversible deep-pocket wire pocket clip that supports left or right-side tip-up carry. Spyderco's Dragonfly 2 is a second-generation knife that has undergone some stellar improvements thanks to the C.Q.I.-Constant Quality Improvement process employed by Spyderco.

Why You Shouldn't Major In Computer Science, Amitabh Bachchan House Pratiksha, Songs About Butte, Montana, Poppycock Crossword Clue, National Curriculum Uk, Pinoy Cooking Recipes Dessert, Global Weather Penticton, Jeremiah 29 11 Tattoo Roman Numerals, Do Boy And Girl Embryos Look Different, B2b Email Marketing Companies, Dr Fate Vs Dr Strange Who Wins, Alchemy Dinner Menu, Verizon Inseego Jetpack Mifi 8800l, Isle Of Palms, Financial Plan For Startup Business Template, Best Silicone Spatula Set, Michelin Star Desserts Photos, Passé Simple Conjugation, Great British Bake Off: The Professionals 2020, Pus Cells In Urine 50-60,