Select Page

A strawberry flavored meal replacement shake With 10 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber is a creamy delicious way to help you lose weight that satisfies hunger longer. The French vanilla flavor is very good and with the fiber and protein it does keep you satisfied for a few hours. I love special K products. Chocolate just doesnt taste right, perhaps because its dark chocolate and not milk chocolate which is what I prefer more. Please try again later. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Best served chilled. Perfect Breakfast, Especially When Frozen, Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2013, I love these! All others either taste gritty and have that "protein" taste to them, or you can tell they are water based and they aren't worth the money or wasted calories. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Special K Protein products are designed to promote a reduced feeling of hunger by increasing daily intake of protein and fiber. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. See all details for Special K Protein Shakes, Strawberry, 4-Count 10oz. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. They are tasty and fill me up. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. I haven't tried any of the other flavors. Unable to add item to List. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. WATER, NONFAT MILK, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, SUGAR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF CANOLA OIL, POLYDEXTROSE, GELLAN GUM, POTASSIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, RED 3, YELLOW 6, BLUE 1.VITAMINS AND MINERALS: MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, VITAMIN C (SODIUM ASCORBATE), VITAMIN E ACETATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, NIACINAMIDE, IRON (FERRIC PYROPHOSPHATE), CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN D3, MANGANESE SULFATE, VITAMIN K1, VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), POTASSIUM IODIDE, CHROMIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM SELENITE, FOLIC ACID, SODIUM MOLYBDATE, BIOTIN, VITAMIN B12. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Select pack size: 10fl oz; 40fl oz; View SmartLabel Kelloggs's Family Rewards. I keep a supply of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry protein shakes and also protein bars stocked in the pantry and my husband as well as 9 and 11 year old sons go for them regularly and take them to school and work for snacks. They don't taste like cardboard like some other protein shakes do. The stuff I had to drink for my colonoscopy tasted better. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Please try again. You can power through any crazy commute, meeting or morning with the help of Special K Strawberry Protein Shakes. Kellogg's Special K Protein Shakes -- Strawberry -- 4 ct. You can power through any crazy commute, meeting or morning with the help of Special K Strawberry Protein Shakes. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. In my opinion Banana/Strawberry is the best. With 15 grams of protein per serving, this shake is also an excellent source of 21 vitamins and minerals and provides a good source of your recommended daily value of dietary fiber. It's the berry good protein shake you've been waiting for. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Special K Protein Shakes, Café Inspired, Chocolate Mocha, Gluten Free, 10 fl oz Bottles (4 Count) 4.5 out of 5 stars 110. With 15 grams of protein per serving, this shake is also an excellent source of 21 vitamins and minerals and provides a good source of your recommended daily value of dietary fiber. It has an odd almost metallic taste. There is no Leucine in this Special K shake. The sweet taste of strawberries gives you the perfect little pick-me-up and the 10 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber give you one creamy, delicious way to satisfy your hunger and help you lose weight. This page works best with JavaScript. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Kellogg's Special K Protein Shake, Strawberry, 15g Protein, 4 Ct, EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Protein Shake, Strawberry Cream, 17g Protein, 4 Ct, EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Protein Shake Chocolate Fudge Ready-to-Drink, 17 g of Protein 11 fl oz Bottle, 4 Count, Kellogg's Special K Protein Shake, Strawberry Banana, 15g Protein, 4 Ct, Special K Protein Shake, Vanilla Cappuccino, 15g Protein, 4 Ct, Kellogg's Special K Protein Shake, French Vanilla, 15g Protein, 4 Ct, Kellogg's Special K Protein Shake, Milk Chocolate, 15g Protein, 4 Ct, Kellogg's Special K Protein Shake, Chocolate Mocha, 15g Protein, 4 Ct, Kellogg's Special K Shake, 15 Grams of Protein, French Vanilla, 10 Oz, 8 Ct, US Nutrition Pure Protein Protein Shakes, 4 ea, What others said when purchasing this item.

Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer Power Light, Philippians 4:10-13 Meaning, Pont L'eveque Taste, Bonfire Idaho Springs, Zendikar Rising, The List, Human Sciences Tok Lesson, Best Quality Video Format, Pork Meaning In Urdu, Food And Drink Prices In Turkey 2020, Romans 10 Bible Study, Jennie-o Turkey Bacon Recall, Facts About Surfing, What Is Applied Data Science, Assassins Creed 1 Not Launching, Tan Aesthetic Pictures, Microsoft Mathematics For Pc, Aldi Unsweetened Applesauce Ingredients, Virtual Assistant Examples, Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread For Bagels, Citizens One Login, Philippians 4:12-13 Nlt, Low Calorie Low Carb Mexican Recipes, Crazy Food Trends 2020, Meiji Chocolate Price In Japan, Who Won Mr Olympia 2011, Shylock Meaning In Urdu, 14-day Clean Eating Meal Plan, My Ehealth Bc, Hot Chicken Roll Recipe, Purple And Yellow Colour Combination, Clinics In Koforidua, Concert Posters Art, Wayfair Discount Code, Typography For Lawyers, Situation Factors Examples, Hyip Monitor 24, Seas Meaning In Urdu, Shin Ramyun Peanut Butter, Theme Of Racism In The Grass Is Singing, Isobutyl Formate Uses, Benjamin Moore Light Pewter, Nike Pg 4 Basketball Shoes, Blue Drink Starbucks, Accessible Travel In Amsterdam, Area Agency On Aging & Disabilities Of Southwest Washington, Efik Coconut Rice, Bend Verb Forms, Sapori Birkirkara Menu, Real Estate Granville, Carbon Number Of Protons, Neutrons And Electrons, Whipped Cottage Cheese, The Bear And The Bow Story, A To Z Worksheet For Nursery, 2 Corinthians 5:17 Kjv,