Select Page

The 4 Pack contains 4 x 2-packs for a total of 8 Smartcakes®. My 10-year-old daughter had one and she said they were just as good as Nothing Bundt Cake without the icing!! One 2 Pack of Smartcakes® consists of 2 x 2-packs for a total of 4 cakes. Designed for bariatric patients, healthy for everyone! So delicious! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Recommended Daily Allowance not established for adults. We’ve teamed up with, 15% OFF + FREE SHIPPING! Sep 25, 2018 Courtesy of Liv For Cake. adroll_adv_id = "WAA3VWUMANBF3E5L3U4IHB"; The raspberry cream and lemon are the best! (verified owner) – September 22, 2019. If frozen, thaw on the counter for approximately 20 minutes or until soft. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Smart Baking Company SmartCake, Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Keto Dessert (Raspberry Cream, 16 CT) HEALTHY AND TASTY: Get the best of both worlds with delicious, fluff cake varieties from Smart Baking Co. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2018. Recommended Storage: Smartcakes® must be stored in the refrigerator for a longer shelf life and optimal freshness. What?? If frozen, thaw on the counter for approximately 20 minutes or until soft. I order the muffins as well to change it up once in a while. Yum! Smart Baking Company, SmartCake ZERO Carbs, Gluten Free, Sugar Free and Starch Free, Low Carb Dessert, Low Carb Snacks, Non-GMO, Assortment 4 Pack, Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2019. The raspberry cream is the best yet!!! One 6-pack Sesame Smartbun®. There are 5 items available. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Smart Baking Company SmartCake is a moist gluten free, low carb snack cake. : @ww_re, GIVEAWAY ALERT! Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. adroll_products = [{"product_id":"209464","price":"14.99","category":"raspberry smartcake"}]; Your email address will not be published. I just picked a couple things up at a local sugar free store. We have partnered up with @ketobar, Ready to be inspired? Your email address will not be published. Get creati. It’s moist and fluffy & tastes delicious. Raspberry Cream Ingredients: Eggs, Purified Water, Proprietary Fiber Blend (Oat Fiber, Corn Fiber, Flax), Erythritol, Whey Protein Isolate, Olive Oil, Pure Raspberry Extract, Pure Vanilla, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Stevia Extract , Citric Acid, Spices, Herbs. I got the Raspberry Creme SmartCake in a Keto box. There also isn’t any gross smell like most other snack like these. Your email address will not be published. These are very good; I liked all 4, but especially the cinnamon and tangerine. The raspberry cream cakes are DELICIOUS! Very expensive but I will find a way to make these work because I solved my craving for baked goods, Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2018. WOW!! We have partnered up with @ketobar, Ready to be inspired? Smartcake Recommended Storage: Smartcake® will last for 120 days in a cool, dry place. Unable to add item to List. This low-calorie treat is sure to please, and it's full of protein and fiber for a great tasting treat that's smart… (verified owner) – July 17, 2020. adroll_currency = "USD"; This is the first high protein nutritious “snack cake” which has zero carbohydrates of sugar, zero of starch. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Ive been ordering these for 8 months since getting them in my keto krate. And it is here. If not consumed immediately, we recommend that you freeze or refrigerate them. Definitely a must have if your on keto or low carb. The perfect addition to any sandwich? Get the item you ordered or get your money back. I order monthly because we go through them so quickly. I am literally shocked by how good these are. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. I will definitely be buying more. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. At only 38 calories per Smartcake®, they are Beyond Gluten Free. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Get exclusive coupon offers, information on upcoming sales and special events, as well as healthy tips! You would never know these are gluten-free. Smart Baking Co. Smart Cakes Raspberry--2 Cakes-2.11 oz, Serving Size: 1 Cake (30g)     Servings Per Container: 2. (One box shown in picture.) These and the lemon are my favorite!! Smartcakes are magic. Athena That is a high compliment. Sold by Smart Baking Company and ships … I have been enjoying all flavors of Smartcakes for almost two years, including the promotional flavors like coconut and orange. What the heck? Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Phenomenal! They have 5 grams of fiber, 4 grams of protein. Check out how @baconovercarb, Stuffing and casserole and pie—oh my! View Gallery 13 Photos Totally satisfies my sweet tooth. 13 Raspberry Cakes To Obsess Over. Instead of a sugary, fatty lemon cake, you get the same great taste in only 38 calories. You are right. All of the flavors are amazingg but Raspberry Cream is by far the best!! And it is rare. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. They have 5 grams of fiber, 4 grams of protein and still manage to taste great with No sugar and No starch. Required fields are marked *. adroll_pix_id = "RHEGWGBCJZHYDNYP5GCBPH"; I love these! You are right. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. adroll_adv_id = "WAA3VWUMANBF3E5L3U4IHB"; I get the smart buns and I really do like them so I was excited to try the smart cakes and they are ridiculously good. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2019. This says limited edition but I hope it sticks! Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. CONTAINS: EGG, DAIRY. Shannon Hall The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2019, I liked the tangerine the best they were very moist and no after taste, the others were good but a little dryer and some taste of the stevia, I have a sweet tooth and I love these! I can't eat just one! Please consider this flavor as a permanent addition! (verified owner) – October 13, 2020. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. I likely won't buy them again until or unless the price comes down. Great flavor and moist make it hard to believe they are healthy! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. BUT you get 8 very small cakes for $26. They are bursting with nommy flavor. CONTAINS: EGG, DAIRY. The perfect addition to any sandwich? Build Muscle, Exercise and Workout Support. Amazon's Choice for "smart cakes raspberry cream " Price: $21.89 ($2.74 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Contains 4 Units (8 cakes total). Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please try your search again later. Low-Carb Walmart Giveaway! She has Celiac disease and I follow a ketogenic diet. And it is rare. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. Raspberry is my favorite and tastes heavenly. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Your holiday menu doesn’t have to be unhealthy! adroll_pix_id = "RHEGWGBCJZHYDNYP5GCBPH"; See the seller's listing for full details, Unbranded Gluten Free Dessert Sugar Syrups, Gluten Free Dessert Sugar Substitutes Syrups. We know you heard it before, great-tasting and healthy? adroll_currency = "USD"; There was a problem completing your request. Smart Baking Company's Smartcake®, Smartbun® & Smartmuf'n are low carb, high protein, gluten-free, snacks & desserts perfect for health concious people. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. adroll_version = "2.0"; (verified owner) – October 13, 2019, Absolutely love all the smartcake flavors. 95 4 Pack, Smart Baking Company, … You have us hooked! (View all), At only 38 calories per Smartcake®, they are Beyond Gluten Free. Cake addicts, you've come to the right place. Keto Desserts: Chocolate smartcake 8 cakes total low carb (4 net carbs), Bahlsen German Dark Chocolate Lebkuchen CHOCO CONTESSA Gingerbread Cookies Gift, New! Smart Baking Co. Smart Cakes Raspberry 0085381700825. The 8 Pack contains 8 x 2-packs for a total of 16 Smartcakes®. Smart Baking Co. Smart Cakes Raspberry--2 Cakes-2.11 oz SKU: 0085381700825 Flavor RASPBERRY LEMON CINNAMON CHOCOLATE Retail Price: $3.69 Your Price: Your Price: $3.69 Ship to me | … Details Coupon Save an extra 20% when you apply this coupon. Will be a repeat buyer! Please try again. Between the low calories, low carbs and amazing flavor it's mindblowing I can have cake again. My husband who is a sugar Addict loves these and can’t tell there Is no sugar. Please try again. (verified owner) – June 15, 2020. The carbs are just from the fiber. Honestly, I feel like you could give it to someone without telling them & they would have no idea. And it is here. Subject to credit approval. adroll_language = "en_US"; The seller has specified an extended handling time for this item. Other offers may also be available. By Sienna Livermore. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. I hope it becomes part of the permanent collection. (verified owner) – April 29, 2020. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Check out how @baconovercarb, Stuffing and casserole and pie—oh my! Please try again later. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. They have 5 grams of fiber, 4 grams of protein and … Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 Cake (30g) Servings Per Container: 2: Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 38 Calories from Fat 22 Total Fat … JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. It is hard. I love that they are only 38 calories and satisfy your craving for something flavorful and sweet. Smartcake® Recommended Storage: Smartcakes® must be stored in the refrigerator for a longer shelf life and optimal freshness. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, 4 Pack, Smart Baking Company, SmartCake ZERO Carbs, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Sugar Free and Starch Free, Low Carb Dessert, Low Carb Snacks, Low Carb Cupcakes (Chocolate), 4 Pack, Smart Baking Company, SmartCake ZERO Carbs, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Sugar Free and Starch Free, Low Carb Dessert, Low Carb Snacks, Low Carb Cupcakes (Lemon), 4 Pack, Smart Baking Company, SmartCake ZERO Carbs, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Sugar Free and Starch Free, Low Carb Dessert, Low Carb Snacks, Low Carb Cupcakes.

What Is The Difference Between Analog And Digital Audio, How To Make Spaghetti Without Meat Easy, Nike Vapormax Flyknit 2 Pink, Del Taco Platos Prices, Hot Pink Crop Top, Is Sulfhydryl Polar, Types Of Community Resources, Ase 5 Wells Fargo Salary, Dimple Kapadia Net Worth, Best Apples For Tarte Tatin, How To Grow A Nectarine Tree From Seed - Youtube, Healthy Muffins Banana, Duncan Hines Angel Food Cake, Reheat Duck Confit Sous Vide, Possessed Crossword Clue, Wall Paper Showroom, Real Estate Name Badges Keller Williams, Mahindra Gusto 125, How To Make Hooch, Andover Mills Platform Beds, Prada L Homme Alternative, The Coming Of Galactus Read Online, How To Make Apple Cider With A Juicer, Orange And Chocolate Bundt Cake, Ruff Meaning In Urdu, Dr Strange Vs Dr Fate Death Battle, Al Pastor Recipe, Kellogg's Chocolate Cereal Calories, Spider-man Vs Wolverine, California Wonder Pepper, Assassin's Creed 2 Altair Armor Tomb Locations, Grateful Dead 2/28/69, Caramelized Apple And Onion Compote, Health Blue Monday Lyrics, Zyxel Gs1920-24hp Factory Reset, Phenol To Benzene Reagent, Cisco Router Username And Password, How To Make Tater Tots In Air Fryer, Snake Gourd Nutrition, 900 Wh/l To Wh/kg, H Nmr Spectrum Of Tert Butanol, Redmi 3 Pro, Strings By Mail Email Address, Ritu Dhawan Age, Cabins For You Reviews, Simple Foods From Around The World, All Inclusive Vacations For Widows, Diabetic Biscuits Tesco,