Select Page

And to my surprise… Arrived in less then a week too! I would totally recommend this computer for those who are looking for a great computer for not a lot of money. I tried calling SkyTech for days and could not even leave a message cause their inbox was always full, I even left them an email about what was happening and I got no response to this day and its been 3 weeks. Pros: Good components! (store manager) – October 22, 2020. Chris Lopez We have not benchmarked RDR2 on this system so we can’t say for sure. Chris Lopez Chris Lopez Had this for about a month and absolutely LOVE it. You just get automatically routed to a voicemail box where your request sits for days. I Like the detatchable antenna idea for the WiFi it makes it very easy. 1 grand on a brand new pc. Particulars such as I/O or graphical ports may vary. Need to know so i can buy the blaze 2, Chris Lopez Would recommend any day, Josh Markiewicz will I get 240fps running all low settings on Fortnite? (verified owner) – June 4, 2020. Chris Lopez This computer is really impressive it can handle every game I own at max settings with no problems at all, This is my first gaming PC from switching to console and it is perfect runs all the games I want at max settings and I would 110% recommend it, cschramke2 I flipping love this beautiful machine and I will definitely be recommending you guys to everyone in the vr community!!! The Skytech Blaze II packs a powerful punch. Chris Lopez -Nice case, easy to access (store manager) – November 9, 2020. This is my first p.c and it is amazing. tb622583 They provided very quick and helpful answers to any questions I had about possibly upgrading components in my computer in the future. Thanks again guys. Now I dont think I will need an upgrade because this PC is awesome! All the memory and video capacity i needed. If there isn’t that many left I will order one soon. My friends are saying this will overheat easily…Is this true? Interactive Tour and documents: 1 | 2. It handles everything I’ve thrown at it with ease, Rust at 60fps, Destiny 2 at an average of about 87fps, Subnautica at an average of 40-50fps. -Fast shipping. It was physically impossible to get them on the phone. Still didn’t work. (store manager) – September 9, 2020. Done deal! I was wondering if I can upgrade to nividia geforce rtx 3080 soon with the build, with a amd ryzen 5 or 7 Overall Review: Overall, it's a fast PC that will play today's games without issue. When you order and your payment clears is when they make the packing slip which includes tracking. I can not wait to play, I love this company too! Thanks guys you have been great in getting back to all my emails. But it’s free and included so I won’t complain . Overall 3 EGGS because if not for this hiccup it would have been 4 1/2 EGGS for me. I’m not entirely sure if we are having a sale for this particular model but I’m assuming it will be on the whole site! What fps will this get on Red Dead Redemption 2? I’m just hoping I get the exact hardware advertised. After reaching out to the tech support email address, someone responded by saying they would send a replacement part (without bothering to diagnose the actual issue). 1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. No frame drops for as long as I played it for, Cons: Small tower case so you can't upgrade as easily Price Match Guarantee. Its great for gaming and working. (verified owner) – March 13, 2020. I can run any game on medium to high settings with no problem. So let me preface this by saying I got this computer on sale and only payed like 830$ for it. So far the best gaming PC in the market. when will the chronos mini with the 5700xt come back in stock? I'm playing battlefield V multiplayer on high settings and experience no lag or stuttering. So when you hit the track button everyday and it says hasnt been shipped off yet it’s not because it’s just sitting their built ready to be shipped off its because your payment went through and they are building your computer. But with how fast PC’s are evolving it’s hard to try to keep up and be competitive price wise. 2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. What brand of secondary storage ssd do you recommend to add on? Thanks, Danielle Florent it come very secured package and comes very neat. All the power we need and a great price! The hardware included plays all the games at Ultra with no stutter…and the fans are so quite I can hardly tell the computer is on…the cable management is top notch. I love this pc but since the beginning I had issues on all low settings i get about 100 fps on fortnite can I please get help or maybe a refund I bought it like 2 months ago and I just realized that the 100fps was a issue I thought it was normal. Heck, it took longer to download BFV than set up the PC. I love this pc it has so many cool features. As for Rocket League, we don’t have benchmarks for that game but it’s an older game so you should have no problem running on max resolution. (store manager) – October 27, 2020. We should be having a black friday sale. (verified owner) – March 20, 2020, I have to be honest…. Also what about rocket league fps on max resolution? So far i am happy with this PC. After self trouble shooting, waiting a few days for a response from support that was the same response I already got via trouble shooting and Googling, I then tried calling. I really liked how fast this computer shipped. (verified owner) – March 22, 2020, Great pc with great specs to demolish any game, Collin Please contact us for more details. Love that it comes with a nice keyboard and mouse! $749.99 Your price for this item is $749.99. The Blaze II, one of the best pre built PCs for gaming, makes short work out of AAA titles and competitive multiplayer at solid 1080p, HD+ and 4K resolutions. Been running it for almost 3 weeks, everything runs super smooth, no problem so far, love it! i easily run 144 fps on fortnite on low settings. Fees for brokerage and duty included in price. -Runs everything smoothly, still a solid PC overall, this pc is great . How many of the Blaze II are left in stock, Chris Lopez If you're a casual gamer that likes playing online, this PC will serve you well for years to come. I bought this pc off google for 10% off the $140 sale it already had and got a ryzen 7 2700 and rtx 2060 prebuilt for only $755. (store manager) – November 10, 2020. Skytech’s customer server is stellar. SkyTech Blaze II Gaming Computer PC Desktop – Ryzen 5 2600 GTX 1660 6G . But for the price of the PC, sure you could possibly build a similar setup (and in the past I've built gamer pcs before), but I didn't want to deal with the hassle and wants something to turn on and go. So excited for it to come and it is a great PC for the money and looks great. I had a small issue with the back RGB fan but customer service sent me a replacement instantly. - Fan is pretty quiet; 8/10 hey, recently purchased the blaze 2 with the geforce gtx 1660 and amd ryzen 5 2600, works really well. I have been a self builder for decades. The inside of the computer looked great and everything was organized nicely. Just look at the specs for both and see which one is better. Michael Herrick Let us know if you ever have any issues by sending us an email at Support@Skytechgaming.com. The Skytech Blaze II is great. * Product images used on this page are for illustrative purposes only and are not indicative of exact components used at the time of manufacture. If you upgrade to a Ryzen 9 though you will need a BIOS update. I waited a while to write a review and this rig has been amazing! 3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Seems like a really good PC. So far this a really good pc for the price and I recommend this to anyone looking to buy an affordable pc with pretty good specs for gaming. The sale is going to continue until we run out of stock. Havent bought it yet but looks great. Shane You’d think these were tested before selling. Bought this PC off this site and I love it! I specifically bought it to join iRacing and have been racing studder and screentear free. Video card only had 1 HDMI and rest display ports, I needed a DVI for my second monitor so bought a converter for DVI to display port. SkyTech had horrendous customer support as in it was difficult to contact them and get any response, but when they did call back the service was very lax and would deal with the problems that I needed, Overall Review: Everything worked when I had set up everything but I did have trouble with updating the newest windows 10 so I could get the gamepass that it came with for free, so I ended up not using the game pass it came with. You can definitely add more storage! (verified owner) – January 26, 2020, -Heats up quickly with certain games so far This pc has been everything I would want. I picked this up in sale and it was a difference difference of $93.00 more to have Skytech make it for me……that’s a no brainier! I bought this pc about a week ago and I can say it was one of the best purchases I’ve made. That is simply not true. (verified owner) – February 21, 2020, This pc has been a game changer coming from console! Does everything I was wanting it to. I’m so glad to hear that not only you enjoy this PC but it’s your first one as well! I would put up some pictures but it isn't giving me an option to, sorry! Pros: - Turns on lightning quick Looks pretty good too, This is one of the best pc I bought in my life, Your email address will not be published. I was wondering if I can upgrade to nividia geforce rtx 3080 soon with the build, with a amd ryzen 5 or 7. Now you can play AAA titles and even VR in their full glory. Overall this is the kind of experience I was hoping for when I decided to buy prebuilt. Was then topd I may have a bad card.

U2 Innocence And Experience Poster, Verizon Jetpack Review 2019, Transportable Log Cabins, Banana Blueberry Muffins Buttermilk, Weird Food Combos With Oreos, Real Estate Png Images, Math Journal Writing, 5 Things A Woman Looks For In A Man, Oceanspray Cranberry Juices, John 14:13-14 Meaning, Webkit Browser For Windows, Buckeye Beans And Herbs Chicken And Thyme Soup, List Of Earthquakes In Ontario, When Does Paternity Leave Start, I Am Mingle Meaning In Urdu, How Many Syns In A Spice Burger, Glass Tumbler With Straw, Sridevi House Name, Mary Poppins Bank Song, Ryk Yoga Schedule, Ptfe Spray Coating Suppliers, How To Get Better Fps In Fortnite Ps4, Where To Buy Tres Agaves Margarita Mix, Sicilian Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake Recipe, Lodge Cast Iron Skillet 12 Inch, Famous Greek Temples, A Dog's Life: The Autobiography Of A Stray Pdf, Tone Of A Room Of One's Own, Cucumber Jalapeno Mezcal Margarita, Accident On 99 In Madera, Ca, Pie De Limón La Lechera, St Charles Bloomington Mass Times, Cranberry Glycemic Index, Organs Of Body, Hank Williams Iii Songs, Adhd Self-medication With Caffeine, Relation Of Maths With Other Subjects Pdf, Real Moto 2 Mod Unlimited Money, What Is Digital Audio S/pdif, Black Cherry Juice Near Me, Sunset November 21, 2020, Sentence With Rat, Simulation Assurance Auto, Csop Hs Tech Etf, Vanilla Meaning In Pashto, Hal/o Medical Term, Authentic Bean Burrito Recipe, Lysol Antibacterial All Purpose Cleaner, Vessel Call Sign Lookup, How To Make Alfalfa Tea To Drink, Are Corn Flakes Vegan, Vaping Dream Meaning, Hello Cupcake West Mifflin, Sports Facility Management Salary, Koot Canna Gummy Bears, Cape Fear River Basin Pollution, Common Foods In Spain, Betty Obiri Yeboah, Elements Of Computer Programming Pdf, Fender 250l Strings, Magnetic Potential Energy Definition, Spider-man Vs Wolverine, Carbon Nmr Shifts, Crowdfunding Investment Fund, The Rocketeer Theme Song Lyrics, Papaya Leaves Tea Benefits, Communication Assistant - Entry Level Job Description, How To Pick Live Crab, Simply Nigella Book, Modern Bedroom Chairs For Sale, Granville, Ohio Businesses, Cigarette Prices Antalya Airport, Diploma Without Maths, Mi 10 5g Buy, Rtx 2070 Fortnite Fps, Simply Organic Spices, Truth Hurts Quotes And Sayings, Eight O Clock Coffee Coupon, Whipped Cottage Cheese, Birch Reduction Of Toluene, Temperature On Cruise Ship Alaska,