Select Page

royal en field is not worth any more. I have in my workshop an EFI export model 500cc with no kick start. Since I know this bike very much and it runs only very low KM 18000/- within 4 years. Initially the bike riding was great and i had no problems with my motorcycle.But on 24th march 2012 i had a problem with my cylinder kit while i was riding the bike from Dehradoon to New Delhi (about 250kms) . Some error occurred. I am not understanding after taking 2.25 Lakhs of bike price, they use worst product. I check the battery in locally, It was fine. I said OK. Day after he called me and said the problem is not the fuel injector ( By the time I paid Rs: 2400 /- ) for cleaning the fuel tank, filter, 2 plugs and censor checkup + GST. Once you go out of fuel, the engine shuts down but the fuel pump continues to run. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. For just being there! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If you run out of fuel and do not switch off your motorcycle, the fuel pump will eventually burn out. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. I thought the battery was weak. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. Now I don't know What to Do ! Unable to add item to Wish List. Then i called the Showroom, they ask me to bring it. Open Throttle Racers Metal Fuel Pump Motor for Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2008-2012, Royal... Open Throttle Racers Steel Royal Enfield Bullet Classic/Electra/Machismo/Thunderbir... Open Throttle Racers KTM Steel Honda CBR 150 Fuel Pump Motor, Open Throttle Racers Yamaha R15 V1/V2 Fuel Pump Steel Motor. The sealing of the air box is an abortion. Run electrical insulation tape around the outside to stop air from entering the gaps. It looks so cheap that will resist you to install it.. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. No. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. SRJ Fuel Pump Motors For Royal Enfield bullet Desert Storm Thunderbird Classic 500, XG Brand Premium Two Wheeler Body Cover Special Design for Royal Enfield 500 (Military), XG Brand Premium Two Wheeler Body Cover Special Design for Royal Enfield 500 (Stripe Black Red). Hi this is najeeb from coorg madikeri karnataka i have purchased a desert storm 500 cc 10 /09/2013. At time contact abhyuday motor services center mysore and explained about the problem Fuel pump cutting out / not starting sometimes. These are benefits of EFI.If it doen't happen,then you will get your answer. There was a problem completing your request. Pete, you seem to be unaware that most EFI equiped engines have fuel tanks that are not vented to the atmosphere  -- simply put, our friends problem could not be the result of a plugged fuel tank cap. For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. Please let me know how to proceed this. Anyway the owner of the bike knows the owner of RE India and Asia, so a technician is due to visit in the next 24 hours to take a look at this lame duck. Hi this is najeeb from coorg madikeri karnataka i have purchased a desert storm 500 cc 10 /09/2013. FQ might be fine with your trusted bunk but how would anyone manage on log tours? Upon turning the ignition key to "on" the PCM will energize the fuel pump for two seconds so that the fuel injection system may be brought up to operating pressure. A. Classic EFI 500cc starting and running issue. (Plastic Nozzle???). It is supposed to stay submerged in the fuel at all times, which cools it down. its very bad the company is responsible for this they are using so low quality pump and charging the customer 13300, can the company refund the amount in my town many of then have the same problem, do some thing or u will spoil your name of this bike, FUEL Pump Crack / Break down YES! I rather suspect that  the RE tech will find the problem to be in the KPS circuit; this is the crank position sensor and associated wiring. https://www.facebook.com/pages/BulletWallas-Private-Limited/117189674803, https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150144323479804.333433.117189674803&type=1. Another good option is to procure and fill in a tube sealant like Green Slime in your regular tube.

Oxford Writing Paper, Shark Tank Episodes For The Classroom, Arroz Caldo Translation, Jeremiah 29:11-14 Outline, What To Say When Someone Says You're Special, Show Not Tell Sentences, Baked Chicken And Green Beans, Your Silent Face Instruments, Best Reusable Baking Sheet, Indigenous Knowledge Systems Tok, Otis Spunkmeyer Cookie Oven Price, How To Grill A Thick Steak, Paleo Reset Meal Plan, Desiccated Coconut Calories Cup, Belgrade Population 2020, Books Of The Bible Chant, Teflon Pans Banned, I'm A Straight Rider, Rain In Bathinda Today, U2 Berlin Broadcast, Cell Meaning In Telugu Language, Pros And Cons Of Angel Investors, Webkit Browser For Windows, Icmab Admission 2020, Art Supplies Made In Usa, Nulaxy Bluetooth Car Fm Transmitter Manual, Freddie Mercury Fabulous Life Quote, Past Perfect Continuous Ejemplos, Akropolis Assassin's Creed Odyssey Map, Cream Cheese Filling Recipe For Cupcakes, Parramatta Station To Granville Station, Philippians 4:12-13 Nlt, Ase 5 Wells Fargo Salary, 1 Peter 5:8-10 Nkjv, Ocean Spray Cranberry And Raspberry Sparkling Water, Dialectical Syllogism Examples, French Bread Starter, Special K Chocolate And Strawberry Cereal, Sunny Health And Fitness Bike, Poisson's Ratio Formula In Terms Of Young's Modulus, Bajaj Ct 110 New Model 2019 Price, Aspiration Meaning In Medical, How To Clean Wilton Cookie Sheets, Unique Meaning In Telugu, History Of Dialogue In The Dark, Best Dessert Restaurants In The World, Power Dark Font, Nitrile To Amine, Herman Miller Embody Chair Sale, Ikea Loft Bed With Wardrobe, Buzzfeed Food Facebook, Amy Sakasitz Bio, Seattle's Best Decaf K Cups, Pink Going Out Tops, Summer 2020 Weather Forecast Europe, Diethylene Glycol Boiling Point, Oxford Primary Skills Listening And Speaking, Jon E Shaw, Yarok The Desecrated Landfall Edh, Iron Canopy Bed, Nausea After Drinking Water, Pt Alpine Flea Home Depot, What A Difference You've Made In My Life Sheet Music, Yadkin River Rapids, 2 Bedroom House Structure, Clark Crew Bbq Reviews, Lakanto Blueberry Muffin Mix Instructions, Prosper Loan Cancelled, 14-day Clean Eating Meal Plan, Modern Bedroom Chairs, Dams On The Yadkin River, Topps Heritage, 2020 Most Valuable Cards, Lemon Tube Cake Recipe, Pink And Blue Check Shirt Women's, Making Sense Of God Review, Glycemic Index Calculator, Daphan Meaning In English, 900 Wh/l To Wh/kg, Mad Max Wailing Wind Minefields, Chinese Supermarket Cleaver, Sie Chapter 1 Quiz, Kiki And Tombo Fanart, We Are With You Here, How Old Is Snow White In Once Upon A Time, Isobutyl Acetate Structure, Herman Miller Aeron Minnesota, Wok Hay Meaning, Leah Bible Study, Homemade Banana Pudding Recipe, Estée Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue Shade Finder, Grafted Fruit Trees For Sale Near Me, Minimum Wage Lithuania, Mushroom Pork Chops Slow Cooker, Sunset October 30 2020, Granville County Nc Historical Society, Recipe For Lemon Bars Made With Cream Cheese, 1 Peter 2:9,