Select Page

I am amazed that you can make a small portion of the sweet chutney. and transfer the prepared khajoor imli ka chutney into airtight jar and store it in the refrigerator.. finally, use the prepared tamarind date chutney in preparing sev puri, bhel puri or pani puri. and all your recipes are very good..i am a budding cook and i particularly like ur presentation which makes things look so easy Keep up the good work . Imli Chutney / Khajoor / Sweet Tamarind Chutney for Pani Puri is a balanced and delicious chutney served with spicy pani ( water ) of pani puri and boiled chic peas . Hey. I have an endless love towards chat items… Right from my childhood days I love all the chat items… And after long time I tried this today,a real treat for my taste buds!! in hindi kaju means cashews and pista means pistachios. Wow I am drooling raji..I can live in chaats all day and many days too.. with the help of spatula strain the puree by pushing out. !loved all ur recipes and ur detail….ur photograhy is just awesome……:)nice work and keep going!! This comment has been removed by the author. you can easily get it in any indian store. firstly, soak the tamarind and dates in warm water for 30 minutes, to reduce the boiling time. also, i request you to check my other recipes collection from my website like. First of all Great work guys you inspire me to cook and learn new dishes. also, dilute the chutney as desired just before serving to increase the shelf life. Wow..if only I could get a taste of that..this is what I would really call mouthwatering! Imli Chutney. I also learnt how to present it I tried the pooris for pani poori but it wont come out round/ spherical… Most of them were like flat and only few came out good…I have 2 questions… 1. What a wonderful website! Looks so so so tempting dear.. awesome shots.. Gr8 job dear.. hats off !! Hi, I am Rajeswari Vijayanand, cook, author, photographer behind Raks Kitchen. Love the step by step presentation. Sev poori looks delicious and yummy. who doesn't like chaat! tamarind chutney is primarily used in chat recipes, but can also be served as condiments for aloo samosa, onion samosa and aloo tikki. tamarind chutney recipe | imli chutney | sweet tamarind dates chutney with step by step photo and video recipe. I tried this dish.it came out very well. additionally, temper the chutney with chopped green chilli, and garlic for more flavours. When I moved here to UK, all I know was sambar and rasam. further, place a strainer over the bowl and pour the blended puree. furthermore, transfer the prepared khajoor imli ka chutney into airtight jar and store it in the refrigerator. it is toooooo goooood to eat. Your email address will not be published. moreover it is fruit juice is mixed with fruit slices which makes them extra attractive and tasty. I tried Sev, Panipoori and sweet chutney by following steps in the blog and everything came out well. belated Happy Diwali Raks. Oh Raks!!! however, kaju roll would not disappoint in its taste and richness. it is dried ginger powder. Hi Jay,thanks so much for writing Thanks for the nice encouraging words Keep visiting !! Google Play. the sev puri recipe is superb…love this chutney. typically it has a long shelf life and can be preserved for months. custard ice cream recipe | custard popsicle recipe |... dry fruits laddu recipe | dry fruits ladoo recipe... firstly, in a large kadai take equal proportion of seedless tamarind, seedless dates and jaggery (½ cup each). Let the chutney be thick like the tomato sauce in consistency. Diwali recipes | Popular Diwali festival recipes, Arisi murukku, Rice murukku (Manapparai style), Thengai therattipal, thengai therattupal | Traditional Diwali sweets, Thenkuzhal murukku recipe, how to make thenkuzhal murukku, Omapodi recipe | Plain sev | Diwali snack recipes, Ribbon pakoda recipe | Ola pakoda | Easy Diwali snacks, Thattai recipe, How to make thattai, Gokulashtami recipes, Mysore pak recipe - Traditional mysore pak, Diwali sweets, Jangri recipe | Indian Diwali sweet recipes, Masala tomato idiyappam, winning recipe by Sanjana Yugan, Kothu idiyappam recipe | Masala idiyappam, Idiyappam varieties | Lemon, Dal, sweet (Breakfast menu–18), Sweet idiyappam recipe (With coconut and Jaggery), Milagu jeeraga idiyappam recipe | Breakfast recipes, Puli idiyappam recipe | Variety idiyappam recipes, Pizza sandwich recipe | Easy kids lunch box ideas, Spicy veggie pizza recipe | Homemade pizza with Zucchini topping, Paneer tikka pizza recipe| Indian flavored pizza. Thanks. you can easily preserve this for months if preserved in a dry place and air tight container, pretty clinical with ur work u r ! Mix the tamarind extract,dates paste,jaggery,water and bring to boil. basically a sweet and tangy chutney recipe prepared from dates, tamarind and jaggery. As usual Drooling Clicks!!! I have an endless love towards chat items… Right from my childhood days I love all the chat items… And after long time I tried this today,a real treat for my taste buds!! Nice chaat. One can use cranberry instead of tamarind, omg super super.. Boil until glossy. I'm die heart fan of uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu n i m loving whole recipes in your index n awesome flavored recipes thnxxxx a lot byeeeeeeeeeee.. dry fruits laddu recipe | dry fruits ladoo recipe - no sugar, no jaggery with step by step photo and video recipe. it is often used to make curries, chutney or even in some deep fried snack recipes. https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/saunth-chutney-sweet-tamarind-chutney By the way all the clicks are very beautiful and last one is super !!! particularly, green chutney, red garlic chutney, pudina chutney, samosa chaat, sev puri, dahi puri and onion samosa recipe. Check the ingredients list for respective recipes (green chutney, sev, puri recipes). easy tamarind chutney recipe | imli chutney | sweet tamarind dates chutney, firstly, in a large kadai take equal proportion of tamarind, dates and jaggery (½ cup each). I am too tempted and I do almost the same way. Looks really Yummy and colorful Raks. Beautiful presentation for this tangy chaat recipe. So i was wondering if I have to prepare this using Tamarind paste, do you have the proportion for the ingredients? Looks yummy and easy to prepare…Thanks… Will try it out…How long can you preserve this chutney? Today, I can do anything I want just with the help of your blog.

Pork Tofu Recipe Oyster Sauce, Virtual Surfing Demo, Dark Pewter Paint, Seas Meaning In Urdu, Best Oil For Popcorn, Who Is Lord Grenville In The Scarlet Pimpernel, Filipino Congee Lugaw Recipe, Ikea Kaustby Chair Discontinued, Parmesan Pesto Chicken Pasta, Tiramisu Spéculoos Nutella, How Many Tablespoons Of Coffee Per Cup, Lidl Almond Milk, Mister Miracle Vs Orion, Those Who Grammar, Cast Iron Skillet Vs Grill Pan, How To Make Buckwheat Taste Good, Mutter Meaning In Bengali, Once Upon A Time Cinderella Stepmother, Simply Ming Season 17 Episode 19, Quantitative Data Definition, Animal Kingdom Lodge 3 Bedroom Villa Floor Plan, What Is The Smallest Video Format With High Quality, Pulled Pork Shoulder Recipes, Adelaide Oval Dimensions, Wall Mounted Kipping Pull Up Bar, Tiny House Cost Of Living, Portuguese Wedding Dress Designers, Fatso Hybrid Peanut Butter Review, Yummy Thai Inwood Phone Number, How To Make Someone Smile Over Text, Political Forces Synonym, Herman Miller Aeron Minnesota, Gofundme Reward Level Ideas, The Dangers Of Computer Science Theory, Ben And Jerry Dunks Price, Jalapeno Skin Benefits, Bajaj Discover 110 Top Speed, Can Led Lights Cause A Fire, Oscar Mayer Hardwood Smoked Bacon, Wps Problem Wifi, Chicken Casserole Jamie Oliver, The Runaway Pancake Tumblebooks, Wrapped Meaning In Telugu, Why Was Esau Willing To Give Up His Birthright, Nimue Hyperpigmentation Reviews, Carboxylic Acid Derivatives Reactivity, Hold Onto Love Lyrics, Small Bedroom Interior Design, Standard Enthalpy Of Combustion Of Ethane Equation, Keeping Clove In Mouth While Sleeping, Special Friend Meme Inbetweeners, Lulu Hypermarket Job Vacancy In Oman, No Internet Light On Vodafone Modem, Gordon Ramsay Cooking Show Netflix, Desserts With Apples, Dulce De Leche Cookies Alfajores, Moist Lemon Cake Recipe,