Select Page

The ratings indicate the relative level of concern posed by exposure to the ingredients in this product - not the product itself - compared to other product formulations. Microban 24 Hour Disinfectant Sanitizing Spray, Fresh Scent. Pre-clean heavily soiled surfaces. - October 01, 2020 Few/no known or suspected hazards to health or the environment, Limited potential for hazards to health or the environment, Some potential for hazards to health or the environment, Likely hazards to health or the environment, Potentially significant hazards to health or the environment. Excellent product! Allow to air dry. For other surfaces, test in an inconspicuous area. (GROSSE ILE, MI). Please try again later. EWG is in the process of updating this score. I will contact seller, Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2020, I only got 5 cans when I paid for 6 very upset, Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2020. Cancer . Please try again. Some potential for hazards to health or the environment. Sanitizing spray features Microban antimicrobial technology to kill and keep killing 99.9 percent of bacteria for up to 24 hours, even after multiple touches. TO PREVENT MOLD AND MILDEW growth: On Fabrics: Apply to fabric surface until wet. 5/5 KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN; Avoid contact with skin or clothing. Formulated for use on soft surfaces such as fabrics found on upholstery, luggage, and curtains. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. At least some ingredient disclosure. This spray kills 99.9percent of bacteria and germs including the cold and flu viruses and can help prevent the growth of mold and mildew for up to 7 days after application. Use on high touch hard surface areas like … This amount is subject to change until you make payment. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Versatile formula cleans, disinfects and … Some Concern . It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It is also approved to initially kill the virus that causes COVID-19 **. Not recommended for use on unfinished, oiled, or waxed wood surfaces. This 3-in-1 cleaner sanitizes for 24 hours, disinfects and eliminates odors. Developmental & Reproductive Toxicity . Received 5 of 6 cans. ", Web:http://www.peta.org/living/beauty-and-personal-care/companies/default.aspx. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Something went wrong. Pesticide products registered for use in the United States, Web: http://www.cdpr.ca.gov/docs/label/labelque.htm, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, a leading international animal rights advocacy organization, has identified companies that "either test on animals or pay a laboratory to conduct tests on animals. (while supplies last), © Copyright CableWholesale.com / National Technology. 5/5 - October 01, 2020 Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. 5/5 The Microban 24 hour spray is a great product to use for disinfecting the house especially during thIs time of covid. Versatile formula cleans, disinfects and sanitizes surfaces to prevent the growth of fungal, mold and mildew spores for up to 28 days on treated fabric. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. SANITIZING: Hold container 6”-8” from surface and spray until thoroughly wet. I saw that many received broken product or not the number they ordered. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Pre-clean heavily soiled surfaces. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. First Aid: If on skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Brand: Microban 24 H... Company: The Pro... Asthma/Respiratory . What appears on the label: Alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride, Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride. Was not expecting my order until next week sometime. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Microban 24 Hour fresh Scent Disinfectant Sanitizing Spray - 15oz, Liquid Hand Soap Refill 64 oz - Fruit Explosion, Alcohol Prep Pads Sterile/Sanitizing Wipes Medium 100PCS- 70% Isopropyl, Portable Disinfectant Maker Hypochlorous Acid Generator 84sterilize Spray B I2Y8. Buy Microban 24 Hour Disinfectant Sanitizing Spray, Citrus Scent (15 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Few/no known or suspected hazards to health or the environment. SD The ratings reflect potential health hazards but do not account for the level of exposure or individual susceptibility, factors that determine actual health risks, KR Skin Allergies & Irritation . (DAVENPORT, IA), Special! Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Please try again. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Martin Hettich, SVP North America Home Care, P&G, said: 'Microban 24 Sanitizing Spray … (BROOKLYN, NY). Allow to air dry. On hard surfaces: Thoroughly wet surface. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Repeat every 7 days to inhibit mold and mildew growth. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Order $30+ and receive a free personal size Purell Hand Sanitizer! The Microban 24 hour spray is a great product to use for disinfecting the house especially during thIs time of covid. js Microban 24 also provides … if any. Disinfect your hard or soft surfaces with the Microban 24 Hour Disinfectant Sanitizing Spray. DS Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2020. Microban 24 Sanitizing Spray kills 99.9% of bacteria and continues working throughout the day to provide long-lasting protection for surfaces in your home. Sanitizing spray helps fight the spread of germs, cold and flu viruses. This non-specific ingredient was better disclosed elsewhere by the company, developmental/endocrine/reproductive effects. Microban 24 sanitizer is an EPA approved aerosol sanitizer that provides 24-hour protection against bacterial growth on hard surfaces. * This 3-in-1 cleaner sanitizes for 24 hours* disinfects and eliminates odors. EWG provides information on cleaning product ingredients from the published scientific... EWG provides information on cleaning product ingredients from published scientific literature, to supplement incomplete data available from companies and the government. Potentially significant hazards to health or the environment or poor ingredient disclosure. I will be ordering from this seller again! Smells really good, doesn't have a lingering chemical smell that gives me a headache. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. One of the cans had it's top broken. Microban 24 Hour Citrus Scent Disinfectant Sanitizing Spray - 15oz. Pre-clean heavily soiled surfaces. Sanitizing spray with a citrus scent is formulated for hard and soft surfaces, including throw rugs, upholstery, carpet, backpacks, luggage, curtains and more. Condition is "New". View cart for details. I ordered and panicked! Let air dry. - October 01, 2020 Microban 24 All Purpose Cleaner is an EPA approved 1-step cleaner, disinfectant and sanitizer that provides 24-hour protection against bacterial growth on hard surfaces. I trust that this product is safe for my family. I trust that this product is safe for my family. (UNION, NJ), 5/5 To Sanitize Hard Non-porous non-food contact surfaces FOR 24 HOURS: - Let stand 5 minutes. BOPOREA Automatic Foam Hand Sanitizer Soap Dispenser Sprayer 500ML Electric Touchle... Automatic Gel Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Station Kit Drip Catcher Touchless Auto Sens... Automatic Spray Dispenser Station Kit(Dispenser + Stand) Two sets. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Pre-clean heavily soiled surfaces. Good ingredient disclosure. Portable UV-C Light Sanitizing Wand for Home, Office, Gym, Phone & Electronics.. Disinfecting All-Purpose Spray and Glass Cleaner, Fresh Scent, 1 gal Bottle, ionUV Pro Wand, Rechargeable Handheld UV-C Sanitizing Wand Convenient Disinfect, Euroflex Monster Superclean SC20 1200 Watt Sanitizing Steam Cleaner & Extras, 2 Pack Disinfectant Monofoil d Multi Surface Shield 24 oz Spray 48 OZ total NEW, Gallon 70% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol Sanitation Sterilization Disinfectant, Gold Bond No Mess Foot Powder Spray Fresh Scent - 7 oz, 99% Isopropyl Alcohol One Gallon Sanitation Disinfectant, (2) S2O Laundry Detergent Sheets Stain Remover Booster Fresh Scent 100 Sheet, 10W Electric Nano Sanitizer Sprayer Disinfectant Machine Gun Sanitizing, USB Rechargeable Nano Sanitizer Spray Sprayer Disinfectant Fogger Machine, USB Steam Sanitizer Sprayer Disinfectant Fogger Spray Gun 350ml Portable, Handheld Nano Blue Light Sanitizer Sprayer Disinfectant Fogger Gun Machine, Household USB Nano Sanitizer Spray Sprayer Cordless Disinfectant Machine, Household 800ml USB Nano Sanitizer Sprayer Gun Cordless Disinfectant Machine, 10W USB Nano Sanitizer Spray Sprayer Disinfectant Fogger Gun Machine White, Dettol Surface Disinfectant Spray Sanitizer Germ-Protection Original Pine 225ml, 10W Nano Atomization Sanitizer Sprayer USB Disinfectant Machine Gun for Home, Nano Blue Light Sanitizer Spray Sprayer Cordless Disinfectant Machine Black, Rechargeable Sanitizer Disinfectant Sprayer Fogger Spray Machine 500ml, Handheld USB Nano Sanitizer Sprayer Cordless Disinfectant Fogger Gun Machine, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is.

Where To Buy Candied Grapefruit Peel, Infrared Color Meaning, Oliver Bc Weather Statistics, Colchester United Goalkeeper, 100 Pure Pomegranate Juice Not From Concentrate, Zamaane Ko Dikhana Hai Main Hoon Woh Albela, Reduction Of Alcohol To Alkane, Wok To Walk Locations, Things To Do In Juneau From Cruise Ship, Masonry Laborer Job Description, Kush Beer Menu, Fun Things To Do In Raleigh, Nc At Night, Dressy White Tops, Joan Nathan Challah, Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Cake2go, Paco Rabanne 1 Million 100ml, Motorbike: Traffic And Drag Racing Mod Apk Hack, Daily Work Report Format, Wh Questions And Answers - Exercises, Cape Fear River Basin Pollution, Idea International Roaming, Air Cooler Price In Darling, Phenol To Benzene Class 12, Biggest Earthquake In Canada, Pennsylvania Golden Pawpaw For Sale, Marry Me Lyrics, Benchmade Bailout M4, Veil Of Summer Banned, 100% Robusta Coffee, Sausage Rice Recipe, Mcmillan Race Predictor,