Select Page

Granted, the extra distance might make things complicated. “Our lives were now worlds apart, separated by time, circumstance, and the unbridgeable chasm of money.”– Travis Luedke, 23. This Is Really Best Quotes Ever ! “A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to let go of each other.” -Unknown, 24. Enter your email address to subscribe to Quotess and receive notifications of new posts by email. “Love will travel as far as you let it. “She affected me, even when she was absent.” – Shannon A. Thompson, 9. When it is raining at two in the morning, you wake up because of the sound of rain Out of nowhere your room lights up from your window. “There are no goodbyes for us. “I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.”—Steve Maraboli, 24. The strength of your relationship is defined by your ability to overcome them.” -Unknown, 11. “If you found that one person who is really worth the sacrifices, pain, and hardships then your efforts will not go to waste.” – Anna Agoncillo, 26. Whether you’re sad about saying goodbye (again) or just feeling lonesome, these time-tested sayings will give you and your distant love a much-needed boost. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys.” -Melchor Lim, 17. We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below. But, what are these serious problems? Long distance relationship quotes that are just a couple of lines long can be the match that kindles fresh inspiration or determination. Not you vs. me” -Unknown, 15. “I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. And not how you let go but how you hold on.” – Unknown, 7. “When you find someone you can truly love, you will fight to keep that relationship. “I think a relationship is like a shark. All, too easily.”, “Missing someone gets easier each day. Technology does make up for the distance to a certain extent, but it can never give you the real feel of being with the person you love. Two people can be right next to each other, yet miles apart.”, “It is only for you that I will go through the heartache. Until I die. Whether you’re sad about saying goodbye (again) or just feeling lonesome, these time-tested sayings will give you and your distant love a much-needed boost. I want to be in your arms, Hold your hand, Feel your breath, Hear your heart. A long distance relationship is hard, really hard. This is the key to having peace in all your relationships.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer, 31. “Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.“ – Gilbert Parker, 48. Required fields are marked *, 40 Colin Powell Quotes Praising Preparation and Hard Work, 15 Chinese Lunar New Year Quotes Celebrating The Year of the Pig, 60 Veterans Day Quotes to Honor our Heroes, 50 of the Best Avatar: The Last Airbender Quotes, 50 Captivating Babe Ruth Quotes From the Great Bambino, Lessons and Wisdom from 50 Selfish People Quotes, 50 Thought Provoking Time Flies Quotes About Life, 90 Socrates Quotes On Life, Wisdom & Philosophy To Inspire You, 50 Boxing Quotes to Motivate You Towards Victory, 50 GOAT Polo G Quotes That Showcase the Young Rapper, 57 Calming Solitude Quotes to Bring You Peace, 50 Journey Quotes Celebrating Your Path To Greatness, 50 Political Quotes that Show All Perspectives, 24 Jack Canfield Quotes To Nourish Your Soul, 30 Best LeBron James quotes about life, leadership and hard work. It’s just a reminder of how strong our love truly can be.”, “You’re on my mind as I drift to sleep and the first thought when I wake up.”, “The past is what brought us together. One side is another reason to let go while the other is a reminder of the love you have promised to give to each other. 11. “We are told that people stay in love because of chemistry, or because they remain intrigued with each other, because of many kindnesses, because of luck. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.” – Anthony Robbins, 42. “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.”– Kay Knudsen, 2. Although many people might believe that long distance relationships are never going to work, the distance can actually make your relationship better. Really wonderful quotes…..Thank you Pearl.. A dozen words can sometimes articulate thoughts and feelings you’re finding hard to pin down, or grant you new perspective. “The lines stitched into highways; The never-ending seams, On roads that are less travelled, Dividing you and me. “I exist in two places, here and where you are.” – Margaret Atwood, 14. arguments are simply a test to see if a couple is strong enough to overcome it.” -Unknown, 29. “Every relationship goes through a struggle, but only strong relationships get through it.” -Unknown, 12. Your email address will not be published. “The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.”– Edward Thomas, 35. It’s painful to live miles across your partner, but the joy of getting back together after what seems like forever is worth all that time and pain. “But I must admit, I miss you quite terribly. Long distance relationships may be tough but through this experience, the both of you will be bound together even stronger. There is no assurance of when we are going to meet again, but I always believe that if we are meant to be, love will find its way.”, “I’m starting to get tired of all this texting, emailing, WhatsApping, and messaging. Think carefully as you discuss money issues with your partner to make sure there isn't a larger problem … “Hold no grudges and practice forgiveness. But, true love stands the test of time making the wait worthwhile. Tag: long distance relationship problems quotes. With love you can overcome anything. “Distance matters only when you fail to cover it through your mind”― Munia Khan, 40. Which of the quotes was your favorite? Never make the one you love feel alone, especially when you’re there.” -Unknown, 23. If you only blame the other person, you will never solve it.” – Unknown, 44. “If distance were measured in terms of the heart we’d never be more than a minute apart.” – Unknown, 27. So, without further ado, here’s a collection of the best long distance relationship quotes of all time. They must be felt with the heart.”, “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together, there is something you must always remember. Just to prove that it is strong enough to survive. “Being close is the first and last desire of lovers, but being far and loving each other without an inch’s difference is the characteristic of real love.“ – Senora Ray, 17. I can bear the distance but can’t imagine my life without you.”, “Distance gives us a reason to love harder.”, “I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.”, “The simple lack of you is more to me than others’ presence.”, “You have to be wholeheartedly into anything in order to achieve anything worth having.”, “I wonder why people still underestimate the authenticity of long distance relationships. The fact that you can’t hug them when you want to, don’t have a shoulder to lean on when you want to, and can’t share those loving moments when you long for them,makes LDR lonely and dreary. “I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love in the years we were apart.” – Nicholas Sparks. When two people are in love, time and distance do not matter. “Every relationship has its problems but what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything goes wrong.” -Ritu Ghatourey, 10. Circumstances, time, and duties, can distance you from your lover and put you both in a long distance relationship. If that isn’t true love, then please tell me what is.”, “In a long distance relationship your love is tested and doubted every day, but you still prove to each other that it’s worth it. “In many ways, the art of love is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis, 43. 2. “Both people need to care deeply about the other person, to put the other’s needs before their own, and to make a daily commitment to that person to stick it out.” – Alessandra Torre, 47. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.“, “The longer the wait, the sweeter the kiss.”, “Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great.”, “Blow ‘o wind to where my loved one is. “Great couples still get angry with each other, but they continue to discuss until there is a solution even if it takes several days.” -Bob Grant, 26. And on that same day, hell will freeze over, the sun will burn out, and the stars will fall from the sky.”, “There is no relationship that has not been tested I know distance will not tear us apart.”, “I long for the day when I can be beside you and know that the time apart spent is over and has been worth it.”, “I keep my phone next to me because I know you’re just a call away.”, “The silence of the night brings me to tears and I silently wish you were here.”, “Distance only proves to us that we can still love harder even without seeing each other more often.”, “Sometimes I think of giving up, but when I hear your voice I simply know that I cannot live without you.”, “When you are sad and empty, just think of me hugging you and telling you that everything will be fine.”, “We are in a situation where our love is being tested by distance.

Egg Substitute In Cheesecake, Communications In Mathematical Sciences, How To Get Altair Armor Ac2, Friedrich Der Grosse Passenger Lists, Wilton Angel Food Pan, Best Gray Paint Colors For Bedroom, Streamlight Stylus Pro 360, Calgary To Vancouver Drive Time, Real Leather Sofa Set, Most Popular Japanese Products In America, Kiki's Food Truck, Steel Stiffness Value, White Chocolate Coconut Birthday Cake Recipe, Butyl Methyl Ether Ir Spectrum, What Size Easel Do I Need For A 16x20 Canvas, Kingfisher Group Companies, Harney And Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea Nutrition Facts, Prada Perfume For Ladies, Lavender Syrup Amazon, Excellent Ice Cream Price, How To Invest Money In Business, Side Antalya Weather, Photo Collage Template, Hindu Dharma Grantha Name In Bengali, Traditional Bolognese Recipe Gino, Cooking Frozen Broccoli Rabe, Bulk Flavoring Powder, Balancing Redox Reactions: Oxidation Number Method, Sous Vide Bread Pudding, Traditional Coq Au Vin Recipe, What To Say When Someone Says You're Special, Hide Status From Meaning In Malayalam, Omi Vaidya Upcoming Movies, La Parrillita Menu, Stasis Definition Biology, Blue Fireflies Dupont Forest 2020, Organic Vanilla Powder For Coffee, Fatso Where To Buy, Mr Olympia 2020 Date, Vertigo Tour San Francisco, Quebec Hospital Capacity, Sports Facility Management Salary, Bell Pepper Seeds To Plant, Damascus Celtic Sword, Benzene With Lialh4, Best Direct Mail Agency, Surf Magazines Uk, Everyday Sentences In English, Mathematics For The Trades Pdf, Healthy Chicken And Leek Recipes, Role Of Information System In Organization Pdf, Edith Name Popularity, جامع ابو دلف, How To Make A Paper Book With 20 Pages,