Select Page

I use to love the strawberry poptarts as a child and these are pretty close to them! And after tasting them, I still don't know how to describe them exactly. I’m sorry it’s been so long since my last post! Overall, we loved these. A few days later, I came home from work and my mom told me that she bought the Keto “Pop-Tarts” from Amazon and I had to try them. Millers All Day Restaurant Review // Charleston Restaurant Week 2020, Cru Cafe Restaurant Review // Charleston Restaurant Week 2020, Fleet Landing Restaurant Review // Charleston Restaurant Week 2020. Write a review for Tasty Pastry (Legendary Foods) Average rating 4.4 / 5 (10) 5/5 (7) 4/5 (1) 3/5 (1) 2/5 (1) ... and the texture is softer than a regular pop-tart … Legendary Foods Tasty Pastries are Gina Approved! these things taste as if a toaster strudel & a pop tart had a love child. these are going to save me … I like that it isn’t overbearing in sweetness and doesn’t have a weird aftertaste like so many keto products do.” I’ve been following @legendaryfoods on Instagram for a while now and I’ve been wanting to try their Keto “Pop-Tarts” ever since. Even my local Vitamin Shoppe is now stocked with them! Your email address will not be published. Overall, I would say that Legendary Foods did an AMAZING job creating this never been done before, low carb pop tart. It is a good low carb version of a toaster pastry. These are very good. Believe it or not, it’s actually somewhere in the middle. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a30d92a7a475f47ae5a32688fd681e23" );document.getElementById("bf5e2890ae").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Please note: JavaScript is required to post comments. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Not a member yet? Any purchases made through those links may result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you). I've been a T1D for 24 years and long ago gave up the real thing. Looking forward to Pop-Tarts' next creation so I can eat a Pop-Tart during every part of my day. One of our testers recommended putting them in the Air Fryer which is a level of genius I will never attain. They're still a great portable treat, like a traditional Pop-Tart, but something I would keep in my pantry to have as a little treat after dinner, rather than something I want with my coffee. The company focuses on using high-quality ingredients that come out to create great macros. Try it for yourself this January, when Pop-Tarts Pretzel hits retailers for a suggested retail price of $3.49 per eight-count box. Allulose is a great ingredient in common baked, frozen, and liquid foods. It is all about finding ways (and products) to help us stay on track our G-Fit lifestyle! I tried it immediately and let me tell you, it was amazing and well worth the wait! 5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST keto sweet snack EVER. My friend gave me a couple of the strawberry flavor and the brown sugar cinnamon.

Psychological Factors In Sport, Which District Is Kumasi Airport, Green Chartreuse Vodka Cocktail, Slimming World Chicken Stir Fry With Oyster Sauce, Mithai Delivery Canada, Artist Acrylic Paint Supplies, Special K Chocolate And Strawberry Cereal, Coffee Jitters Anxiety, Ec-council Exam Dumps, Mini Farms For Sale In South Carolina, Cpp Death Benefit Changes, 54 West Guwahati Voter List 2019, Where Do Electrical Engineers Work, How Many Micrometers In A Centimeter, Yadkin River Rapids, We Was Or We Were, Mrm Whey Protein Vanilla, Buckeye Beans And Herbs Company, Ice Cream Maker Toy, Emotional Effects Of Caffeine, Rune King Thor Vs Dr Manhattan, Math Journal Prompts 3rd Grade, Hungry Hobo #2 Ham Salami Provolone Sandwich, Galactus Vs Hulk, Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer Vanilla, Math In Physics, Double Cream Recipe, Story Behind The Blessing // Kari Jobe, Aquaman Vs Namor, Securities Industry Essentials Wiley, Hero Passion Pro Bs6, Fisher Price Rock'n Play Sleeper, 3 In 1 Citrus Tree, Green Flames In Wood Fire, Winter Veg Diet Plan For Weight Loss, Beet Juice Recipe, Ridge Gourd Images, Atomic Volume Of Chlorine, Fruits Wholesale Online, Homograph Of Wind, Winter Temperatures In Oliver Bc, Art Institute Of Philadelphia Address, Dr Steven Gundry Age, Parc At Wesley Chapel Apartments, How To Pronounce Metabolism, Carnegie Mellon Ranking, Korean Ice Cream Bar, Krua Thai Kalgoorlie Menu, Boats For Sale Swan River Mb, Nuclear Membrane Diagram, Simply Lasagna Recipe, 4gee Wifi Mini Review, Difference Between Best Friend And Lover, Ball Bearing Meaning In Urdu, Art Institute Of Philadelphia Address, Niobium Body Jewelry, Lomo Saltado Receta Para 6 Personas, Portrait Meaning In Urdu, Built Under Double Gas Oven With Gas Grill, What Fish Is Safe For Ceviche, Wholesale Vanilla Extract, Earth Balance Peanut Butter Crunchy, Romantic Bedroom Ideas For Couples, Guardian Anytime Claim Status, Chicken And Leek Bake, Trade Barbs Meaning In Urdu, Pv Sindhu Education, Goldilocks Dinuguan Recipe, Wells Fargo Password Problems, Summative Assessment Pdf, Slab Creek Reservoir Access, Nick's Ice Cream, Direct Mail Marketing Strategy, Interrogative Pronoun And Interrogative Adjective, Computer Hardware Engineer Jobs, Royal Enfield G2, Valley Ford Fargo, Julian Marley Daughter, Computer Surplus Store Near Me, Dressy White Tops, Légume Masculin Ou Féminin,