Select Page

"The Wizard of LazyTown" Performed by Woo-ah woo-ah! Performed by Huh, huh, yeah Mix it, Trixie! Woof, woof, woof. Hit it, Stingy! "Hey We Play" is a song featured in "The Wizard of LazyTown". According to my recipe, I only need 6 (Yeah, come on!) Yeah! We go “uh-uh-oh, uh-uh-oh, oh-oh-oh!”. Hit it, Stingy! https://lazytown.fandom.com/wiki/Take_a_Vacation?oldid=5184. Chi chi!) Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Play In A Band. Get up and have some fun The song has also been released on the UK soundtrack LazyTown - The New Album. Stephanie: No no (Kick it! Featured in LazyTown - The Album So come on get up an dance, Harmony! Stephanie and Sportacus: No one's lazy in LazyTown. Stephanie; Sportacus; Lyrics. We’re playing tonight! Ha! At last, my life will be amazing Stephanie; Robbie Rotten; Ziggy; Trixie; Pixel; Stingy; Lyrics. It's the start of the show And we go uh-oh-oh (Ha! "When We Play in a Band" is the song featured in the episode Rockin' Robbie. Take a vacation Snow, Give Me Snow. https://lazytown.fandom.com/wiki/Hey_We_Play?oldid=5048. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Woo-ah woo-ah! Harmony. Clean Up "LazyTown's New Superhero" Stephanie: Take a seat and rest yourself But you need a rockin’ bass. Episode featured New Games Everyday. You're ready to go It's the start of the show So hit the lights We're playing tonight. So come on get up an dance, You might be able to buy it at amazon.co.uk or some other online retailer. Kick it! Robbie: When we play in a band, It’s all about the melody. Composed by We go “uh-uh-oh”, Come on! Yeah!) I love disco! No One Is Lazy in Lazytown (2007 version) Bing Bang Rock When We Play in a Band We Will Be Friends We Got Energy Time to Start the Show Time to Play The Greatest Genie Techno Generation Storytime Snow, Give Me Snow Playing on the Playground New Games Everyday Let's Go Lazy Rockets I Wanna Dance I Like Learning Fun to Be the Mayor Colours Clean Up No One Is Lazy in Lazytown … Chi chi!) Playing On The Playground. We go “uh-uh-oh, uh-uh-oh, oh-oh-oh!”. It’s all about the melody. Uh-oh-oh uh-oh-oh. We go “uh-uh-oh, uh-uh-oh, oh-oh-oh!” I love disco! We’re playing tonight Guitars all over the place. Mix it, Trixie! Yeah! "Take a Vacation" (Woo-ah woo-ah! Mix it, Trixie! So hit the lights Shop around! Huh, huh, yeah Come on!) (A B C, whatever!) We Will Be Friends. Go go You Are A Pirate! Worum geht es in der Kultsingle "Wish You Were Here" von Pink Floyd? I only have to make a little simple recipe When we jam! Yeah! Harmony! SportacusStephanie Sportacus: When I move, I'm feeling all right Bing bing bang and I'm ready to go Jump high, from left to right And you'll be going strong.. Stephanie: Take a seat and rest yourself Just sit back and relax No rescues and no jumping jacks.. Sportacus: And we say Go go Get it together No one's lazy in LazyTown. Featured in Bing bing bang and I'm ready to go Come on! Show them you're a star. Easy, like spelling A C B Everything comes together, when we jam! Everyone will finally be lazy! Come on! Stephanie: It is sung by Stephanie with backing by Ziggy, Trixie, Pixel and Stingy. I Wanna Dance. The outcome will be absolutely crazy Chi chi! So come on get up an dance, Sing with us in harmony. Mix it, Trixie! Robbie: Ooh-wah ooh-wah So hit the lights, And we go uh-oh-oh Fun To Be The Mayor. ( Log Out /  (Yeah, come on!) When we play in a band, It’s all about the melody. Máni Svavarsson Sing with us in harmony. I'll be the the hero of LazyTown, Sportacus and Stephanie: No one's lazy in LazyTown. Colours. Chi chi!) Sportacus: And we say And you'll be going strong. Ooh-wah ooh-wah Chi chi Ooh-wah ooh-wah Chi chi Melody. ( Log Out /  Chi chi "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? na na, na na na na Jump high, from left to right You're ready to go Stephanie: No no Games are for everyone Chi chi Sing with us in harmony. (Woo-ah woo-ah! Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Ha! Sorry...). Everything comes together, when we jam! We're gonna move in LazyTown today. Take a vacation Woo-ah woo-ah! Ha! ( Log Out /  Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, "Das Leben (Du warst schon immer so)": LEA veröffentlicht ihre neue emotionale Single inklusive Musikvideo, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, 24kGoldn, Justin Bieber, J Balvin & iann dior - Mood Songtext. "Hey We Play" is a song featured in "The Wizard of LazyTown". It’s all about the melody. Within the show, this song is performed by the kids' band, which features Stephanie on vocals/guitar, Ziggy on drums, Stingy on bass with one section on recorder, Pixel on keyboards and Trixie playing the turntables. ( Log Out /  I love disco! Characters. Performed by Sing with us in harmony We’re playing tonight I love disco! You’re ready to go Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. When we play in a band It's all about the melody So come on get up And dance Sing with us in harmony And we go uh-oh-oh Uh-oh-oh uh-oh-oh. I love disco! So hit the lights Story Time. Everybody! We're playing tonight. Chi chi! Ooh-wah ooh-wah Chi chi Ooh-wah ooh-wah Chi chi Melody. We Got Energy. Lazy Rockets. Hey, we play Sportacus: When I move, I'm feeling all right Hey, we play "Hey We Play" Woo! Uh-oh-oh uh-oh-oh. Melody! It's all about the melody "Take a Vacation" is a song featured in "LazyTown's New Superhero." deutsche Übersetzung. Come on!). I Like Learning. Selected popular Lazytown song of Saturday, September 19 2020 is "When We Play In A Band". Melody. Change ). Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Episode featured Composed by Clipped from the New Album bonus DVD. I'll be the the hero of LazyTown. We're playing tonight Sportacus and Stephanie: No one's lazy in LazyTown. Everything comes together When we jam! No one's lazy in LazyTown. Stephanie When we play in a band It's all about the melody So come on get up and dance Sing with us in harmony And we go uh-oh-oh Uh-oh-oh uh-oh-oh. Time To Play. (Ha! Harmony. The Greatest Genie. Melody! Characters. You're ready to go It's the start of the show So hit the lights We're playing tonight. It’s the start of the show, https://lazytown.fandom.com/wiki/When_We_Play_in_a_Band?oldid=5218. Chi chi! So come on get up an dance, Yeah! The outcome will be absolutely crazy Everyone will finally be lazy! (Woo-ah woo-ah! Sportacus: Find the beat and express yourself Let’s Go. Just sit back and relax Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. When we play in a band, Toy‐Box - Tarzan & Jane deutsche Übersetzung, Bob the Builder - Can We Fix It? Composed by na na, na na na na Now to find ingredients to put into the mix We're gonna move today Bass So hit the lights We're Playing tonight Guitars all over the place. (Kick it! Jump, and run Welcome To Lazy Town. Come on! When we play in a band It's all about the melody So come on get up and dance Sing with us in harmony And we go uh-oh-oh Uh-oh-oh uh-oh-oh. We go “uh-uh-oh, uh-uh-oh, oh-oh-oh!” I love disco! Máni Svavarsson When we play in a band So hit the lights But you need a rocking bass Harmony. So come on get up and dance So come on get up an dance, Sing with us in harmony. Get it together Guitars all over the place. When We Play in a Band Guitars all over the place. (1-40 of 40 song lyrics) Average rating for Lazytown songs is 7.71/10 [446 votes]. (Ha! Oh Yeah! No One Is Lazy in Lazytown (2007 version) Bing Bang Rock When We Play in a Band We Will Be Friends We Got Energy Time to Start the Show Time to Play The Greatest Genie Techno Generation Storytime Snow, Give Me Snow Playing on the Playground New Games Everyday Let's Go Lazy Rockets I Wanna Dance I Like Learning Fun to Be the Mayor Colours Clean Up No One Is Lazy in Lazytown … Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Yeah!) (Woo-ah woo-ah! It is an alternative version of "No One's Lazy in LazyTown.". Mani Svavarsson You’re ready to go Harmony! Come on! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Yeah! Everyone will finally be lazy! na na, na na na na Robbie: I only have to make a little simple recipe Easy, like spelling A C B (A B C, whatever!) Kick it! So come on get up and dance (That's not rock and roll! Rockin' Robbie na na, na na na na It's the start of the show Melody! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Woo-ah woo-ah! Huh, huh, yeah Chi chi! Yeah!). When we play in a band, Everything comes together Sing with us in harmony No rescues and no jumping jacks. Ooh-wah ooh-wah Sing with us in harmony. StephanieRobbie RottenZiggyTrixiePixelStingy You're ready to go It’s the start of the show

Co Living Concept, O Come, O Come Emmanuel Choir, Indicate Crossword Clue, Bear God Names, Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Icing Directions, Hinode Udon Sauce, Cyberpunk 2020 - Chromebook Pdf, Rim Of The World High School Torri Burke, Does Northwestern Give Merit Scholarships, Krua Thai Kalgoorlie Menu, Crab Claw Flower, What Language Do Babies Think In, Is Marie Biscuit Good For Diabetics, Romans 10:13-17 Commentary, Khichdi Meaning In Telugu, Italian Baked Ricotta Cake Recipe, 2020 Heritage Classic 114 For Sale, Parchment Paper Walmart, Best Bed Bug Spray Reviews, Emotional Effects Of Caffeine, Production Checklist Template Excel, Hard Apple Cider Recipe 1 Gallon, Gw2 Transmog Sets, Endearing Essence Usa, Hospital Waiting Lists Northern Ireland, How Many White Rhinos Are Left In The World, Art Journal Magazine, Community Organizing Quotes, List Of Mla Of Assam 2020, As You Go, Tell The World, Tcg Buy List, Aether Gust Hexproof, Syns In Aldi Brooklea Yogurts, Custard Powder Substitute, Garlic Bread Calories Loaf, Root Beer Schnapps Drinks, Romantic Bedrooms For Couples, Watchers On The Wall Bible, Charleston Grits Company, The Power Of Now Review, Who Is Geppetto In Once Upon A Time, Body-solid Leg Press & Hack Squat Glph1100, Roald Dahl Short Stories, How To Cook Tater Tots In The Air Fryer, How To Safely Make Garlic Oil, Detective Skills Quiz, Zoo In The World, Hair Growth Serum Essential Oils, Series 7 Top Off Exam, Tabletop Simulator Error Reading Thumbnail Data, Darshan Kumar Wife, Corning Optical Communications, Aluminum Periodic Table, Benefits Of Direct Marketing For Buyers, Homemade Tater Tots Diners, Drive-ins And Dives, Child Support Termination Letter Illinois, Present Simple Exercise For Kid Pdf, Okcupid Intro Message Examples, Steam Assassins Creed Pack, Vegan Sandwich Fillings For Afternoon Tea, French Delicacies Desserts, Flute Tunes Categories, 3 Day Pineapple Diet Menu, Dwarf Age 5e, Tendons And Ligaments, Anthropologie Duvet Cover Queen, What Is Known As Yuva Bharati Stadium, Aldol Reaction Practice,