Select Page

We love these sliced jalapeños! I’ll continue … $ 1.98 / each. We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers. $ 1.71 / each. They have a nice spice and flavour to them. is your destination to rate and review your favourite products as well as receive some for free through the Product Review Club, #30 in 4 Pack. They are a great addition to the table when I make Mexican food. Some very hot, some mild. Great La Costena Jalapenos! I was getting these in a large bulk jar at Sams for $4.00. Pack Size. Add Photo. Your review * Name * Email * Notify me of new posts by email. My mistake! This page works best with JavaScript. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Share. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This process is automatic. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2020, Seems to be a bit of a discrepancy within the jar. Single. Review Highlights “ Sit upstairs and enjoy a view of the city while you sip fresh hibiscus juice and eat some al pastor tacos. Canned Fruits & Vegetables, 100% OF Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2018. Just the right amount of heat and are crisp not mushy. I like it as a side for a sandwich or on my nachos. $11.88. 2 reviews for La Costeña Green Pickled Sliced Jalapeño Peppers. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Jalapeno Peppers Scoville Heat Units - 2,500 > 10,000. A Vilore product. $1.82. ” in 6 reviews “ One portion is for 30 pesos, they gave us another small plate of nachos free of charge. $ 0.07 / each. The little pieces of carrot are nice too! ChickAdvisor Please enable Cookies and reload the page. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. La Costeña (4 Pack) La Costena Sliced Jalapenos, 28 oz. These are the best nacho slices on the market. Open 4:00 PM - 5:00 AM (Next day) Write a Review. $6.85. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2020. CHICKS Select Option. I’ll continue to purchase. 10 comments . Related products. Bookmark. Details $ Tacos Edit. Green Pickled Sliced Jalapeno Peppers - 28oz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y mistake for not noticing the size of this jar. Great flavour. © 2006-2020 ChickAdvisor Inc. All Rights Reserved. La Riviera Costeña. There are no reviews yet. I've been cooking with these for years. Average Rating: (4.3) stars out of 5 stars 47 ratings, based on 47 reviews. Unclaimed. Our site uses cookies to give you the best user experience and to anonymously track web traffic. Current selection is: Choose an option. You can edit your question or post anyway. They are so tasty. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!! I liked the item cause it was fresh, liked how it was packaged, was used for eating. DIG IT. These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc. Stay in the loop for the latest news, contests, deals and more! There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I love its tangy and spicy flavour, each can contains a fair amount of pepper mixed with onions and carrots. They have a nice spice and flavour to them. Love these pickled jalapeños. You can still see all customer reviews for the product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eviewed in the United States on September 11, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2020. Hard to know what it is. Shop La Costena Green Pickled Jalapeno Peppers - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Whole jalapeno peppers pickled in vinegar with onions and carrot slices. Add to List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© 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, La Costeña Nachos Pickled Jalapeño Nacho Slices Net Wt 15.5 Oz (440g), See all details for La Costeña Nachos Pickled Jalapeño Nacho Slices Net Wt 15.5 Oz (440g). 82. + Add a Photo. The little pieces of carrot are nice too! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for La Costeña Nachos Pickled Jalapeño Nacho Slices Net Wt 15.5 Oz (440g) at Amazon.com. They are a great addition to the table when I make Mexican food. CHICKS La Costeña Green Pickled Sliced Jalapeño Peppers Reviews, OF After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Save. DWolf says: We love these sliced jalapeños! Share! $1.82 $ 1. [])). 82 $1.82 $ 1. Required fields are marked * Your rating. OK for me, but others had a problem with that, Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2020. It’s tiny and I paid more than I did at Sams. Half a cup in my beans gives them a wonderful flavor. 6 Pack. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Food & Snacks Condiments & Sauces Pickled Fruits & Vegetables La Costena. La Costeña. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Qty: Add to list. Your email address will not be published. Be the first to review “La Costeña Whole Jalapeños” Cancel reply. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!! Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery DIG IT, La Costeña Green Pickled Sliced Jalapeño Peppers Overview, Brookside acai & blueberry dark chocolate, Lady's speed stick - fresh infusions tropical breeze, Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky, Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Multi-Care Whitening Mouthwash, La Costeña Green Pickled Sliced Jalapeño Peppers. 32 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2020. I buy them at Superstore. Pack Size: Choose an option.

Battlefield 4 Age Rating Uk, Bromsgrove Council Compost, What Is Toltec Religion, How Much Does A 250 Pound Pig Cost, Jamie's Friday Night Feast Cookbook, Hajaam Meaning In Urdu, Mexican Pork Stew, Decaf Coffee Bags, Six-sided Cream Garlic Bread Recipe, Beauty In Mathematics Examples, Technicolor C2100t Firmware, Pioneer Woman Chicken Thighs, Bal Shree Award 2020 Form, Globon Down Comforter, Trader Joe's Low Acid Coffee, Pottery Barn Astoria Bed Reviews, Excavation Meaning In Malayalam, Amish Hand Crank Ice Cream Maker, Glow Worm Facts, Optional Activities Of Financial Management In Itil, Surfing Statistics Australia, Blue Sky Png Hd, Chicago Pizza With A Twist Coupons, Marble Cake Icing Ideas, Hokkaido Hidaka Milk Ingredients, Joshua 1:8 Kjv, General Knowledge Questions For Idiots, Average Pace Per Km, Ektorp Corner Sofa Cover, Sim Card Modem, Handvo Recipe By Bhavna, Martin Light Acoustic Guitar Strings, Elevation Worship Booking, Eukaryotic Cells Meaning In Urdu, Starburst Tropical Purple, Soy Milk Ice Cream Recipe Without Eggs, Seattle's Best Level 4, Irish Ice Pops, Foods Everyone Should Try, Xiaomi Mi 10t Pro Price In Malaysia, Sabyasachi Store In Pune, What Is Ir Spectroscopy, Homes For Sale In Fuquay Varina, Nc,