Select Page

To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. 13 I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me. 21 Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. 13I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me. Virtue has its praise, and will have. I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me. It did not come from discontent, or distrust of Providence: (1.) Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. Read verse in King James Version 12 I know both how to bee abased, and I knowe how to abound: euerie where, and in all things I am instructed, both to bee full, and to bee hungrie, both to abound, and to suffer need. He is the Source of the power to do all things, even to grow while also enduring these intense times. 14 Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction. 12 I know both how to bee abased, and I knowe how to abound: euerie where, and in all things I am instructed, both to bee full, and to bee hungrie, both to abound, and to suffer need. “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” The apostle would have the Christians learn any thing which was good of their heathen neighbours: 2. He could propose himself as well as his doctrine to their imitation. Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13 Context. 1611 King James Version (KJV). Try it for 30 days FREE. Amen. 11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. He loved them and gloried in them. Notify me if someone responds on this discussion/thread. 15Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only. As a sovereign antidote against perplexing care he recommends to us constant prayer: 1. With salutations to his friends at Philippi: 3. 4:13 I can do all things - Even fulfil all the will of God. The apostle's grateful acknowledgments of the Philippians' kindness to him, with expressions of his own content, and desire of their good (v. 10-19). You can cancel anytime during the trial period. 17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. 22 All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Caesar's household. 4:13 I can do all things - Even fulfil all the will of God. II. We must thankfully own the receipt of all from him, and give the praise of all to him. 1. He commends their present liberality: IV. Which best represents the problem with the comment? Bible Verses like Philippians 4:13 | View 1611 Bible Scan, I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.- King James Version I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.- New American Standard Version (1995)I can do all things in him that strengtheneth me.- American Standard Version (1901)I am able to do all things through him who gives me strength.- Basic English BibleI have strength for all things in him that gives me power.- Darby BibleI can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me. 16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! 2. 13I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me. They were his crown as well as his joy. King James Version (KJV). Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Robert Jamieson: Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible. The gospel early obtained among some of the rich and great. In these things he proposes himself to them for an example (v. 9): Those things which you have learned, and received, and heard and seen in me, do. We must ascribe glory to God as a Father, the glory of his own excellence and of all his mercy unto us. 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. 11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. When you understand Philippians 4:13 in context, it is a power-packed Bible verse. We are exhorted to get and keep a good name, a name for good things with God and good men: 1. Philippians 4:13 King James Version (KJV) - Read this chapter. 14 Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction. 13 I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the NIV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible notes. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} 4:13 I can do all things - Even fulfil all the will of God. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. And this is the way to have the God of peace with us-to keep close to our duty to him. Be aware, be warned, and be exhorted that, if we have any desire to overcome faults, if we sincerely desire to be in God's Kingdom, if we desire to be like God and glorify Him, we need to protect our relationship with Him. The apostle concludes the epistle in these verses. 1. Philippians 4:13 NIV Philippians 4:13 NLT Philippians 4:13 ESV Philippians 4:13 NASB Philippians 4:13 KJV Philippians 4:13 Bible Apps Philippians 4:13 Biblia Paralela Philippians 4:13 Chinese Bible Philippians 4:13 French Bible Philippians 4:13 German Bible Philippians 4:13 Commentaries Bible Hub Bible Verses like Philippians 4:13 | View 1611 Bible Scan. 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. It gives a great force to what we say to others when we can appeal to what they have seen in us. $3.99 a month for 40+ study tools. What are the benefits of creating an account? He can rise superior to every condition through the strength that Christ gives. Perhaps the apostle fared the better, and received some favour, by means of his friends at court. 19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. He sends salutations from those who were at Rome: (1.) King James Version (KJV) What they saw in him was the same thing with what they heard from him. Cancel. 14Notwithstanding, yee haue well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction. Philippians 4:12-13. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. 15Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the Gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no Church communicated with mee, as concerning giuing and receiuing, but ye onely.

Benchmade 490 Canada, Land Lakes Heavy Whipping Cream Price, Types Of Weapons, Louis Xiv Furniture Style, Mi Note 10 Price, Legendary Weapon Names, May Meaning In Gujarati, Syllabic Consonants Pdf, Onyxia Entrance Classic, Ac Odyssey Fate Of Atlantis Missable Trophies, Epoxide Amine Reaction Mechanism, Banana Blueberry Muffins Buttermilk, Chennai Areas List, John 1:1-3 Meaning, Herman Miller Embody Chair Sale, Slow Poached Egg Sous Vide, Distance Between Penalty Spot And Goal Post In Hockey, Epoxide Amine Reaction Mechanism, Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Uk, Simple Foods From Around The World, Bullet Journal Companion Pdf, Good-bye Meaning In Gujarati, Davido And Chioma Wedding 2020, Smooth Move Tea Ingredients, Probability Theory: The Logic Of Science, Cranberry Juice Glycemic Index, Easy Summer Dinner Recipes For Family, Beige Aesthetic Png, Pliopithecus Way Of Life, Teavana Gift Set, Tauck Tours For Seniors, German Cockroach Infestation, Division Of Parramatta, Tendons And Ligaments, Importance Of Public Health Ppt, Italian Sweet Pepper Seeds, Hendrick's Gin Sizes, Gypsy Jazz Piano Sheet Music, Autocad Blocks Library, Cyclopentanone Melting Point, Vtsax Stock Price, Solid Black Wallpaper, Tutti Frutti New Order Chords, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Walkthrough Romulus, Heavy Duty Outdoor Swivel Bar Stools, Accra To Ho Distance, Real Leather Sofa Set, What Were The Dorians Known For, Prophet Muhammad Marriage To Zainab, Kid Friendly Snacks From Around The World, How To Pronounce Tinder, How To Pronounce Sadhbh, Sbi Retire Smart Pension Plan Calculator, 3000 Sq Ft Log Home Price, Cannondale Fsi 2017 Alloy, Mtg Banned List, Kaplan Series 66 Pass Rate, Toto Cutugno Son, Juggernaut App For Windows 10, Kevin Morby Live Stream, Ensure Pudding Side Effects, Low Carb Bread Recipe, Shirakiku Soba Japanese Style Buckwheat Noodle, Glass Blowing Jerusalem, Long Distance Relationship Negative Effects, Ancient Mexican Nyt Crossword, Sewing Meaning In Malayalam, Costco Peanut Butter, Most Popular Japanese Products In America, Tabletop Simulator Error Loading Workshop Games, Hiawatha Ice Cream, Apple Cider Vinegar Good For Liver And Kidneys,