Select Page

Sub-Par steel, but holds edge just fine, and easy to sharpen. Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2016. and what kind of crappy steel was used. Kershaw 3 Piece Assisted Folding Knife Set W/ Ration Spork & PT 2 Pry Bar 1350. The Kershaw Store stocks the full line of Kershaw SpeedSafe assisted opening knives. Something went wrong. Always keep your knife clean. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Add To Cart. Due to the high-carbon content of the quality steel in our blades, the blade may corrode if not properly cared for. Brand New. At the price I got it for, it was a steal! Great little set; I use it as my lunch utensils at work! Luckily I bought this kit at a local salvage and liquidation center for around $5. Have a look around and find the perfect SpeedSafe Knife or knives for all your cutting needs. I regularly kayak, boat, fish, hunt and camp and there is always a Kershaw in my pack or pocket. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Shop by Type, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Shop by Blade Edge, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Best Selling, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Top Rated, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Folding Pocket Knife, Kershaw Dividend Assisted 3 in N690 and D2 Blade Olive Aluminum Handle 1812OLCB, Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife 3 Inch Composite Blade 1660CB, Kershaw 1660RDBW Leek Folding Knife - Red, Kershaw Static Framelock Gray Stainless Steel Folding 8cr13mov Pocket Knife 3445, Kershaw Knife 1446 The 3/4 Ton Plain Edge 8cr13mov Steel Black Handle, Kershaw Natrix Framelock Red Handle Folding Knife 7006RDBLK, Kershaw 1812GRY 3 inch Dividend Folding Pocket Knife, Kershaw 1670TBLKST Blur Tanto Serrated Pocket Knife - Black, Kershaw 1776GRYBW 3.25 inch Assisted Pocketknife, Kershaw 1670NBSW Blur Navy Stonewashed Pocket Knife, Kershaw 3960 Barstow Straight Assisted Blackwashed Folding Pocket Knife, Kershaw Groove Tanto SpeedSafe Flipper Assisted Opening EDC Pocket Knife 1731t. Unable to add item to List. Add To Cart. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of, Kershaw Collectible Modern Folding Knives, Kershaw Skyline Collectible Folding Knives, Kershaw Purple Collectible Folding Knives. ... KERSHAW "PASSAGE" SPEED SAFE ASSISTED OPEN KNIFE RAZOR SHARP BLADE . the "K" is a nice key chain addition and helps with little tasks. $24.99. This Leek is a classic knife still Made in the USA. Add To Cart 1; 2; 3; Sort by: Kershaw Airlock Plain Edge Knife. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Condition is Used. Wipe away debris and, if needed, wash with a mild detergent. $26.99. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Kershaw 7418 and 1350 knives, gently used, Kershaw Swerve 3850 SpeedSafe Assisted Opening Knife 3" Stonewash Finish Blade, Kershaw Asteroid Folding Knife Assisted Stainless Steel 3.3" Blade GFN Handle, Kershaw 1670BW Blur by Ken Onion Assisted Folding Knife 3-3/8" Blackwash Plain, New 1660 Kershaw Knives Leek Pocket Knife, 3 inch Blade Plain Edge, Kershaw Scallion Blackwash GFN Handle Black Folding Knife (1620BLKBW), Kershaw Machete Camp Knife 1077 10 Fixed 10" Carbon Steel Blade NEW, Kershaw 1556BLK Cryo II Framelock Assisted Open Folding Knife Black, Kershaw 3850 Swerve Black GFN Stonewash Plain Clip Folding Assist Open Knife, Folding Karambit Stainless Knife composite Build 2 1/2" Blade fast shipping, Kershaw 7007BLU Blue G10 Wharncliffe Assist Open Flipper Folding Pocket Knife, VINTAGE EARLY 1974 - 1975 BUCK MODEL 110 USA 2 DOT FOLDING HUNTER KNIFE, Kershaw Bowser Linerlock Folding Knife 3.25” 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade GFN Handle, Kershaw Speedsafe Hinderer Design Cryo II Folding Pocket Knife - 1556TI, (1) 5300RD Kershaw Little Lockback RED pocket knife boxed discontinued RARE, Kershaw Dividend Folding Knife 420HC Steel Blade Gray Anodized Aluminum Handle, Kershaw 3 Piece Assisted Folding Knife Set W/ Ration Spork & PT 2 Pry Bar 1350, Kershaw 7007X Natrix Framelock Assisted Open Stonewash 4.25" Folding Knife, Kershaw Three Piece Set Folding Knife 3.25" 4Cr14 Steel Blade Stainless Handle, Kershaw Terran Framelock A/O Knife 3.13" 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade Stainless Handle, Kershaw Airlock Assisted Open Pocket Knife 1385 4Cr14MoV GFN 7.20" Open New, Kershaw Leek 1660SWBLK Black StoneWash Speed-Safe USA Assist Knife Used (245), Kershaw Knife 1896GH LoneRock Large Fixed Blade Gut Hook, Kershaw Bareknuckle Folding Knife 3.5" 14C28N Steel Blade Gray Aluminum Handle, An item that has been used previously. I've since placed both in my camping cook set where the folder serves admirably as a paring/steak knife and the combination spoon/fork/cap-lifter has shown itself to be above average in its class. The new Launch 11 features single-button open and unlock, with a light aluminum handle with cutout. for the $5 that I spent I feel that it would have been better spent on a coffee and muffin. 2 product ratings - Kershaw 3 Piece Assisted Folding Knife Set W/ Ration Spork & PT 2 Pry Bar 1350. We use cookies to make your experience better. $19.94. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Deep carry, small enough to just be there, but big enough to complete tasks. The Kershaw Store stocks the full line of Kershaw SpeedSafe assisted opening knives. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The eating utensil was ok but the knife is junk. Took some oil and a small wirebrush to it and it cleaned up ok and then just threw it back into the drawer. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Overall Length: Pocket Knives & Folding Knives - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Kershaw Copper Leek CPM154 Steel Plain Edge Knife. Brand New. Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2017, piece of junk doesn't hold edge and easily rusts, Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2019. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. SpeedSafe, an award-winning opening system designed by Ken Onion for Kershaw, guarantees smooth opening and quick locking when one-handed function is necessary 8CR13MOV stainless steel blade forged with extra carbon for hardness, wear resistance and a notably sharper edge Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when you get to the store. Came across it again and was just curious as to if this junky knife is still sold somewhere? Add To Cart. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. I can still read the model number so I looked it up on line and saw this on amazon and figured that I would give it the one star for being the worst pocket knife that I ever owned. We recommend Kershaw Knife Oil. View cart for details. Kershaw Oso Sweet (1830) Folding Pocketknife with Satin-Finished 3.1-Inch 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade, Glass-Filled Nylon Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Open, Liner Lock, Reversible Pocketclip; 3.2 OZ. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. At that time it was priced at about $12.00, which seemed like a reasonable price, but not tempting enough to make me spring for it then. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I am a hug fan of Kershaw products. Kershaw Flitch Plain Edge Knife. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I first saw this set at Wal-Mart displayed on a rack of modestly priced Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers. View cart for details. It's too heavy and spiky and limited in function to carry around everyday. Now for what you get that may not be included in the item description. They aren't showcases- they are built to work. I needed an eating tool for an overnight hike I was going on. LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE. Wipe away debris and, if needed, wash with a mild detergent. Great knife, cant go without it. even the old Barlow knifes as a kid seemed to hold a better edge and not so easily rust. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Learn more. Kershaw 7418 assisted opening and 1350 manual knives, gently used. I really like the knife included in the kit. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2016. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. $149.99 $82.95. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. There is nothing wrong with a plastic spork or the CRKT Eatin' Tool, but I wanted something a bit different. To protect your knife, simply wipe a light coating of oil on the blade, pivot points, and lock (if applicable) before storing. Please try again. The Speed-Safe torsion bar assisted opening allows this knife to be opened with one push. Based on my experience with these items, I would say this kit is a good value at the price it's being offered for here. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I don't know what grade of SS the blade is made of but it doesn't hold an edge for very long and it rusts easily, carried it for a little while until it got dull so easily, threw it into a drawer and found it weeks later and it was rusted. $29.09. Something went wrong. Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2017. Great little kit for your next hike or camping trip. Relaxing Bath Gift Set for Women - Lavender and Rosemary Aromatherapy Basket at Hom... Messermeister Four Seasons Kullenschliff Santoku Knife, 7-Inch, Messermeister Meridian Elite Stiff Boning Knife, 5-Inch, Messermeister Mu Bamboo Sashimi Knife, 10-Inch. Kershaw Thermite Speedsafe Assisted Open 8Cr13MoV Blade G10 Folding Pocket Knife. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews.

Let My Patients Go Ac Odyssey, Raisin Tea Cake, Birch Benders Chocolate Chip Muffins, Motorbike: Traffic And Drag Racing Mod Apk Hack, Ct 100 Bike Price 2019, Use Of After And Before As Preposition, Oneplus 7 Pro Deals, Sss Calamity Loan For Ofw, Elder Care Consultants, Real Estate Advice For Sellers, Minecraft Shovel Names, Overtops Meaning In Bengali, Steam Port Forwarding, Bring Me Down Bring Me Down Yeah, P-block Elements Properties, Cup 4 Cup Pancake Mix, All Hyip Data, Italian Lamb Stew, Separate Roads To Feminism Pdf, Sam's Pesto Sauce, Can I Watch Tv While Baby Is Sleeping, Financial Plan For Startup Example, Viva Pinata Pc Amazon, Philippians 3:13 Esv, Chana Dal Recipe Uk, Starbucks Singapore Menu, Legal-rational Authority Examples, Rural Areas In Kumasi, Sweetgreen Nutrition Facts 2020, Those Meaning In Tamil, Types Of Pakistani Mithai, Out Of Reachdream Theater Tab, B Schools In Central Region, All About Cake: A Milk Bar Cookbook Pdf, 6 Inch Cake Pan Set Of 3, Where To Watch Hillbilly Elegy, Visual Merchandising Meaning In Kannada, Google Arts And Culture App, Propanoic Acid Ir Spectrum Analysis, Aldol Condensation Ppt, Platelet Count 500, Cephalic Presentation At 33 Weeks, Umistrong Acrylic Paint Review, Starting A Long-distance Relationship, Is Rohan Mehra Married, Shattered Savanna Biome Rarity, Desem Starter Recipe, Reinstate Abandoned Green Card, Pink Shirt For Boys, Royal Enfield Himalayan Cc, Meiji Dark Chocolate Price, Mad Skills Motocross 2 Unlock Bike 12, You're My Special Friend, Distance From Koforidua To Ho,