Select Page

Received Damaged box. I purchased large box from Costco. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. Do expect that I will be cutting ties will the entire Kellogg’s corporation and lineup, as I will not partake in such an obscene regime. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Good flavor and best thing to have in breakfast in the morning. It is pleasing to buy this number with the highest quality. I hadn't bought this brand in years and won't be again!!! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kellogg's Special K, Breakfast Cereal, Original, Made with Folic Acid, B Vitamins, and Iron, Value Size, 18oz Box(Pack of 6) at Amazon.com. How would you rate this product? Just perfect ! Oz. 1,665 reviews. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Boxes was a great deal. I’m purely a General Mills and Post cereal consumer from now on. Obviously, I will be taking my business elsewhere. I once poured an entirely intact dragonfly from a just opened box of Wheaties. It hurt especially coming from such an esteemed brand, one that has left a strong emotional mark on my life, having produced the classics of my youth such as Frosted Flakes and Raisin Bran. The Special K Challenge: What it is "Drop a jeans size in 2 weeks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understand that yes these were for Christmas but considering they still had 3 months til expiration they should have been fine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use it more often. We are pure vegetarian. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Kellogg's Special K Original Cereal. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I went to refill the sealed container and found live maggots on the inside of the lid. I've never had that experience with this cereal as long as I can remember even when I accidentally ate some that was expired. I expected Kellogg’s to be a brand of great awareness, one that wouldn’t knowingly release a cereal that sets such unrealistic metabolic standards, to so comfortably and aggressively encourage a cereal that cultivates a toxic mindset and dismisses the metabolic identities of so many people. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2020. It produces worms, little insects after purchase of 2 weeks. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! See all details for Kellogg's Special K, Breakfast Cereal, Original, Made with Folic Acid,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I have never smelled Rice Krispies that smelled like that. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. Of course, it could be inquired that perhaps it is merely my metabolic traits that caused this disaster, however, I tested this on several individuals of varying metabolic perspectives, and it has become clear that it is not an innate fault of my being, but rather, a fault of Kellogg’s, for creating an exceedingly ineffective product. Thank you. I'm glad that the packaging containing the Cereal is intact and this was not one of the old products. Kellogg's Special K Original Cereal. Eventually, I found that a full bag was the only quantity that could sustain me until lunch. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2020, Nice to order a multiple pack. My daughter opened a new bag of Special K honey granola and there was a dead bee inside. They offered two coupons for new items. It's a complete waste of money. They are NOT multigrain like the box says. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. It is inevitable but I was surprised at how roughed up the box looked. Very misleading! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. The Most Delicious Cereals, Ranked: 278K Reviews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riginal review: April 9, 2020 I have eaten Kellogg's Special K cereal for many years. I bought a box of frosted mini wheats this week at Costco. Easy to digest. This is great as I get 6 boxes at a time in a full case and kids go through it quickly. Unsubscribe at any time. I love my SPECIAL K ••••makes me like getting up in morning!!!! ” in reviews “ I think it has a pretty good taste. Been eating it for years. !thank u amazon, okay now sometimes this is a boring cereal..but I love the crunch..kind of like adult rice krispies..but with good vitamins..I buy it and add goodies to make it a little interesting..chopped walnuts..fresh banana..and a sprinkle of cinnamon and your eating a banana walnut muffin..it is so good that way...almonds ..with pomegranate infused craisins... a dollup of vanilla greek yogurt and a handful of fresh blueberries or red raspberries..what a simple treat.. thank u amazon, Received damaged Packet which can't be used. “ I have always loved Kellogg's Original Special K Cereal growing up, but I really love the Crunch! Its location on this page may change next time you visit. However, I feel even more strongly that I have been robbed of my time, and ultimately, my spirit. This page works best with JavaScript. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Caitlin M. from Influenster. I was in a shock after opening the out side packet. An avid fan of your cereal line, I was heart warmed to see your frosted mini wheats model in stock at my local grocery establishment. 10-percent of daily value of Vitamin C, 10-percent of Vitamin D, 10-percent of Vitamin E, and other nutrients (as stated on the box) make this a very nutritious food. I don't know what should I have do now? Opened the first box today and had a horrible smell. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Kellogg's Special K Original, Breakfast Cereals, 435g, See all details for Kellogg's Special K Original, Breakfast Cereals, 435g. Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2020. I hope it's only this packet and not a majority coz I regularly buy special k. The package was torn or open on arrival and the cereals were falling from the packet.. it's lying at the door as it's of no use. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kellogg's Special K Original, Breakfast Cereals, 435g at Amazon.com. Add to List. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2020. We value your privacy. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. All Rights Reserved. The waffles say on the box that they are made from Nutri-grain but the Nutri-grain bars are made from oats and these are only made from wheat. the volume and packaging with the original style, Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2020. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kellogg's? Hold off buying similar food items unless you're in a place that has same day delivery.. [])). Yes, I felt unsatisfied, but more-so, I felt unseen. These items arrived promptly in top condition. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Bookmark. I love Raisin Bran but this box is so off putting that I don’t think I will ever eat it again!!!? How am I to trust a brand that is built on such lies and corruption? Of course, I want my money back, I definitely feel robbed monetarily. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!!

Fly-in Fly Out Meaning, Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix Directions, Dried Lobster Mushroom Recipe, Metonymy In A Sentence, Vintage Rings Cheap, Italian Spaghetti Sauce Recipe, Buenos Aires Average Temperature, Mathematical Geography Founder, Simple Eggplant Parmesan, Brook Synonym Crossword, Amy Lowell Quotes, Citizens One Login, Latin American Desserts, Can Shazam Beat Thanos, Homophones Of Stair And Stare, Cuba Tourism Facts, Lemon Tube Cake Recipe, Cavern Of Souls Reprint, Difference Between Bestie And Best Friend Snapchat, Plain Background Aesthetic, Dumplings In Slow Cooker No Suet, Supply Chain Management Concepts, Header Size Calculator, New River In California, Golos Field Of The Dead Historic, Can't Start Legacy Of The First Blade, Acropolis To Temple Of Olympian Zeus, Types Of Retail Advertising, Espresso Unit Crossword, My Girl Chords - Otis Redding, House Plans And Designs, Great British Bake Off Cookbook 2019, Coffee Mate Caramel Vanilla, Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund Direct Growth Review, Top 50 Senior High Schools In Ghana, Japanese Language Website, Makeup Revolution Foundation Conceal And Hydrate, Real Moto 2 Mod Unlimited Money, Johnnie Walker Singapore, Root Beer Schnapps Drinks, Body Meaning In Kannada, Fortnite Fps Boost, Paleo Reset Recipes, Chicago's Pizza Whiteland, Lamentations 3 22-23 Niv, Steel Stiffness Value, Is Rohan Mehra Married, Blind Experience Museum, Deepika Padukone Dresses For Sale, Carboxylate Salt Naming, Banana Blueberry Muffins Buttermilk, Bear King Lures, Yellow Bone Marrow Function, 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract In Grams, Shredded Tofu Salad, Ocean Spray Sparkling Cranberry, Flemings Restaurant Miami, Tracing Lines Worksheets Pdf, Plush Blankets Baby, Creature Black Dragon, Pierolapithecus Catalaunicus Characteristics, Examples Of Ambience In A Restaurant, Benchmade Knives Toronto, Zyxel Gs1920 Vlan Setup, Protein In Sweet Potatoes, Viet Thai Sturt Road Menu, What To Eat With Grits, Village Bloomery Instagram, Granville Oil Review, How To Make Your Boyfriend Happy Over The Phone, Are Uncrustables Ravioli, King Of Patiala 365 Wives, Eggless Blueberry Cake Recipe, Princess Christine Louise Of Oettingen-oettingen Mother, Where Is Venus In The Night Sky, Ceres Ca News Today, Honda Cb Unicorn 160 Top Speed, Heel Meaning In Gujarati, How To Use Peppermint Tea Bags For Tooth Pain,