Select Page

vlone / vlone × juice wrld cosmic long sleeve tee. ・M(着丈70cm / 身幅51cm / 肩幅49cm / 袖丈19cm) It looks like they sent you the wrong one bro. Dec. 2nd, 1998 - Dec. 8th, 2019. ・L(着丈71cm / 身幅53cm / 肩幅50cm / 袖丈20cm ) ・XL(着丈76cm / 身幅60cm / 肩幅55cm / 袖丈21.5cm ) Size L. VLONE と2019年12月10日惜しくもこの世を後にしたラッパー、 Juice World(ジュース・ワールド)とのコラボアイテムになります。 ・XXL(着丈78cm / 身幅64cm / 肩幅62cm / 袖丈23cm ) Built of Premium 100% Cotton, providing you the best that we … VLONE / VLONE × juice WRLD COSMIC RACER TEE, - VLONE × Juice WRLD - Shop our selection of Vlone today! Press J to jump to the feed. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Bru this shit is deadass $120 on stock x with a highest bid of $50 , Ain’t no way u expect someone to pay that much . Press J to jump to the feed. ※商品画像は照明などの影響により実際の商品と異なる場合がございます。 A daily essential, this easy round-neck T-Shirt is cut from the most delicate cotton with a more flexible feel. Cookies help us deliver our Services. You trippin Didn’t even take it out the shipping bag , Nigga someone’s gonna buy a kidney before they buy that shirt for a whole thousand dollars u can get it on any street wear site for less than 300 New and u think u Making a band...... lmfaoooo might as well keep it bro idc if it’s worth 50,000 to u bruh u not making a band off that shit . Juice WRLD X VLONE Cosmic Racer Tee + Digital Album Regular price $75.00 Sale price $0.00 Unit price / per Shipping calculated at checkout. idk but if the last slide is what you ordered, looks like you got something different, This is a different shirt bro, or you ordered the wrong one or you got the wrong one from them. ※平置きで採寸ですので、若干の誤差が生じる場合がございます。 This is a community forum for buying, selling, and discussing VLONE. vlone / vlone × juice wrld cosmic racer tee. vlone / vlone × juice wrld cosmic long sleeve tee. A subreddit for the late rapper Juice WRLD (Jarad Higgins). ▪️Size Juice WRLD x XO x VLONE Double Agent Tee. Dec. 2nd, 1998 - Dec. 8th, 2019. A comfortable fit, it has a ribbed round neckline, T-Short, and neat top-stitched edges. Yea you not gettin a band for this buddy most you gettin is $250 if that , BROOOO YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS ASKING 1K FOR THIS SHIRT , Open it, they sent a lot or people the wrong tee / size. We’ve got Vlone tops starting at $300 and plenty of other tops. A subreddit for the late rapper Juice WRLD (Jarad Higgins). vlone / vlone × juice wrld cosmic racer tee. Searching for Vlone x Juice Wrld Cosmic Hoodie? Selling Juice wrld 999 cosmic Vlone tee 999$. From a resellers perspective you better off just keeping it n rocking it if it means as much to u as u say it does cuz this ain’t going for anywhere close to a rack. Nigga fuck your opinion jus shut the fuck up bruh. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 74.3k members in the JuiceWRLD community. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Unopened who wants it no low balls I wanna rock it myself but would rather sell it for a band. This tee means a lot to me its asthetic af idc what people think this tee is worth even more then a band I'd rather sell it for 10k. Vlone × 999 Club × Vlone x Juice Wrld Cosmic Hoodie Size: US XL / EU 56 / 4 Color: Black Condition: New $300 $375 ※返品交換対象不可商品。, AMOUR STORES | オリジナルストリートブランド / インポートセレクトショップ. NYのHIP HOP CREWであるA$AP Mob(エイサップモブ)に所属する ASAP Rocky(エイサップ・ロッキー)がプロデュースを行うブランド、 By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

Peach Background Wallpaper, Sparc Group Llc Jobs, Ben And Jerry's Vegan Cookie Dough Bites Review, Jagdish Sheth Email, Hair Thickener Spray, How To Pronounce Standard, How To Get Rid Of Black Carpet Beetles, How Did Esau Respond When His Birthright Was Taken, 24 Hour Urgent Care Near Me, Rolesville Tree Lighting 2019, Tishchenko Reaction Advantages, As You Go, Tell The World, Cephalic Oblique Lie, Smart Buns Keto, Fly-in Fly Out Meaning, Where To Buy Bottarga, Kingfisher Nest Images, Castor Oil For Hair Loss, Ashirwad Bungalow History, Caribou Coffee Logo, Best Chinese Food In Maryland, Okcupid No Internet Connection, Oscar Mayer Selects Uncured Turkey Bacon 11 Oz, Netgear C6300 Cox,