Select Page

n�3ܣ�k�Gݯz=��[=��=�B�0FX'�+������t���G�,�}���/���Hh8�m�W�2p[����AiA��N�#8$X�?�A�KHI�{!7�. startxref With workplace tasks becoming increasingly complex, teamwork tends to facilitate faster task execution and an atmosphere of inclusion. Reflection Paper Reflection on the group project Introduction ����U�v*>$�ݳg����e�|?K^�f8��Ωp��g7��ZV9*�� �e�1��-��p�ܐWu�y�4�T�w���T)�q}�q |�wbt-��`�4Sԓ?ຘ�U��%u�q�\��7����b��"�l#3�2�ŀf�Hg��zh����wߑc5pl��:R�B;*�xN��\���������.��z�:��+�|g�j���l�ȏl��AM���,���������n����vh:~:E;�{j����7�4b�i���E���dȕԎ? The development of a joint protocol for the treatment of type 2 diabetes in the community. Reflective Statement CIT Sem1 In the last two years I have had two major transitions, the first was when I transferred from industry into lecturing, finding myself in a college. American City Business Journals, (2009). That means that one mind is better than one and the teamwork provides more ideas that an individual person. Yet the company falters in the areas of supply chain knowledge management and knowledge transfer into retail channels. References I believe that the presence of teamwork increases the possibilities of attaining a higher degree of effectiveness or efficiency in work. R��\ߐ�ŧ.���]��4P!LA�R��-� ۄ~����)���~�:�뀄�Ř����g�$�!��E�WE��m�~�Iշ��Ȓ�����ȯ�n��� � ��W�r:�#����"�i'�yNeО��ؿ���f8q�NO>�_��ˑ"�VI���i�"��L�����B��e׈��1���Q�96��p0/�ah�ژ�x��)� �(v� All Rights Reserved. These two areas of the greatest weakness to Nike require. Web.13 November. Let Professional Writer Help You, 6000 Fairview Road, SouthPark Towers, Suite 1200, Charlotte, NC 28210, USA. 0000003264 00000 n Retrieved September 4, 2011 from http://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/stories/2009/03/09/smallb3.html Team work has been present in society ever since, In assessing knowledge management at Nike, the strengths inherent in their culture and putting a high value on tacit and implicit knowledge sharing are shown in how well integrated new product development, innovation, marketing and supply chain at the corporate level are. 0000005133 00000 n The purpose of this report is to reflect upon an aspect of my development that I have encountered throughout my time as a student in Personal and Professional Development (PPD). 0000002772 00000 n %%EOF 0000004877 00000 n ]ƺ]���N�+�Xaqz�4�PcQv�"�6U�//muT* �hQv��S�v(�-�� ���q(�-:���O���\\��@Q0)�d���T� The majority of the teachers are highly educated, so that gives us the opportunity to learn more things through the experience they have and as Albert Einstein said ''The only source of knowledge is experience''. Group Dynamics discussion just as to moderate the very talkative person in the group. 2020, https://www.paperdue.com/essay/individual-reflection-on-team-experience-51959, Evolution of the Group/Team over the Term 0000001541 00000 n It was very beneficial to work as a team because as Ken Blanchard said ''None of us is as smart as all of us''. endstream endobj 110 0 obj<> endobj 111 0 obj<> endobj 112 0 obj<> endobj 113 0 obj[/ICCBased 115 0 R] endobj 114 0 obj<> endobj 115 0 obj<>stream Reflection on group work Project Content |Page | |Content |2 | |Introduction |3 | |The Group |3 | |My role in the Group |4 | |Difficult encountered during. PhDessay is an educational resource where over 1,000,000 free essays are collected. Intra-group Conflict <<9ED836F34C03EC43BA4C094940B221CE>]>> I feel very comfortable being with my other colleagues and since I am a student of the University I became very social and the good knowledge of the English language gives me an advantage that other students don't have. My experience at the University of Greenwich so far I've been a student in University of Greenwich since October, and I can honestly say that I am more than pleased with the lessons I've attended. I am the first member of my family to go to university as my dad runs his win business and my mother works part time as a midwife in a. That thing was caused by the different schedules everyone had, which is acceptable. By continuing we’ll assume you’re on board with our cookie policy, Your Deadline is Too Short? ��w�G� xR^���[�oƜch�g�`>b���$���*~� �:����E���b��~���,m,�-��ݖ,�Y��¬�*�6X�[ݱF�=�3�뭷Y��~dó ���t���i�z�f�6�~`{�v���.�Ng����#{�}�}��������j������c1X6���fm���;'_9 �r�:�8�q�:��˜�O:ϸ8������u��Jq���nv=���M����m����R 4 � xref You can get your 0 0000002307 00000 n After finishing the presentation and looking back on the effort we've made as a 4-member team, I can clearly see that we had a lot of strengths but also a lot of weaknesses as a team. To do this, you may reflect on emotions, memories, and feelings you’ve experienced at that time. Individual Reflection on Teamwork Teamwork is very essential to amalgamate several individuals with varied experiences and knowledge. 100 0 obj <> endobj The excitement over an obviously gifted child in certain areas led to the, learning experience related to end of life care surrounded two particular issues: communication with the patient and family members and the concept of caregiver grief. N'��)�].�u�J�r� 2011 from http://www.wfh.org/2/docs/Publications/Hemo_Org_Resources/Monographs/HOD4_Group_Dynamics_2-edition.pdf, "Individual Reflection On Team Experience Evolution Of" (2011, August 31) Retrieved November 13, 2020, from https://www.paperdue.com/essay/individual-reflection-on-team-experience-51959, "Individual Reflection On Team Experience Evolution Of" 31 August 2011. We use cookies to give you the best experience possible. Electronic Inspiration LLC. 0000005319 00000 n Summary and Lessons Learned The focal point of the assignment, however, is to examine the way in which I applied these learning issues to my, Working Collaboratively a Team details paper file I provide: reflectionpaper.JPG view:, I enjoy working a group,'s experience working a team . �E�:YCC��C��P�*fc �llT+ http://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/stories/2009/03/09/smallb3.html, http://www.wfh.org/2/docs/Publications/Hemo_Org_Resources/Monographs/HOD4_Group_Dynamics_2-edition.pdf, Learning Experience Related to End of Life, Working Collaboratively a Team Details Paper File, Learning Experience Related To End Of Life, Working Collaboratively A Team Details Paper File, Organization Dynamics & Development It, What Are Leadership Skills And How Will I Improve My Skills, Individual Reflection on Team Experience Evolution of Essay. This internal grief fits well with the communication issue because communication with the client and family are external, while caregiver grief is internal. 0000001178 00000 n can use them for free to gain inspiration and new creative ideas for their writing assignments. *Not Affiliated, Sponsored or Endorsed by any University. "F$H:R��!z��F�Qd?r9�\A&�G���rQ��h������E��]�a�4z�Bg�����E#H �*B=��0H�I��p�p�0MxJ$�D1��D, V���ĭ����KĻ�Y�dE�"E��I2���E�B�G��t�4MzN�����r!YK� ���?%_&�#���(��0J:EAi��Q�(�()ӔWT6U@���P+���!�~��m���D�e�Դ�!��h�Ӧh/��']B/����ҏӿ�?a0n�hF!��X���8����܌k�c&5S�����6�l��Ia�2c�K�M�A�!�E�#��ƒ�d�V��(�k��e���l ����}�}�C�q�9 Group Structure, Leadership, and Communication Academia.edu is a platform for academics to share research papers. Copyright 2020  . 2020. %PDF-1.4 %���� It is known that this exercise will also help me during the first year, since i would have more experience than before in other presentations more difficult than this one. What was the objective you set out to achieve? Ken Blanchard / born May 6th 1939 / American author and management expert. 0000005541 00000 n For reflective essay examples, readers expect you to evaluate a specific part of your life. A problem we had as a team was that it was sometimes difficult to arrange the time we could meet to finish the presentation. �x������- �����[��� 0����}��y)7ta�����>j���T�7���@���tܛ�`q�2��ʀ��&���6�Z�L�Ą?�_��yxg)˔z���çL�U���*�u�Sk�Se�O4?׸�c����.� � �� R� ߁��-��2�5������ ��S�>ӣV����d�`r��n~��Y�&�+`��;�A4�� ���A9� =�-�t��l�`;��~p���� �Gp| ��[`L��`� "A�YA�+��Cb(��R�,� *�T�2B-� =G�8]}�8��Mkr&K�R6�I�zW���Mp��Jz���j�i2t�"�*9c�U`%KRoW�R� n7���4`qR��M�'�E�Az]%;�zNCX0 One should, however, note, among issues to be improved in the future, the inability to uniformly distribute teaching attention among different areas of study. Group Dynamics and Team Building. . 0000003015 00000 n Ending my reflective report, it is clear that working with other colleagues, makes me improve my working skills as a result of knowing the difficulties I will probably face in a real working environment. 0000005283 00000 n 0000000016 00000 n In modern life most individuals spent time working in cooperation and collaboration with others. At paperdue.com, we provide students the tools they need to streamline their studying, researching, and writing tasks. Team reflection (Completed Example) . Scholars functioning group work has better odds for success than does the product of single individuals. ��M�`bl?��橡�܇�bப!�eTgw�m�������P�= h��C7���\��� �0/��*���(�l?Z�u5����m����S� �����q��R�I�2����S�N3�Gi(3����Xup �C?�)��yڪ'�����K,�����A������W���ԃb(Q\X�)Z��.n�\�9��j�K��5�>���?��{�) ьQ-zSXZ��_����Mt��1̯��7ǒ����>w���� $j��u�8�q��#gc�}�!˶��y������q��j(�L=-Sj� �V��)g�B�0�i�W��8#�8wթ��8_�٥ʨQ����Q�j@�&�A)/��g�>'K�� �t�;\�� ӥ$պF�ZUn����(4T�%)뫔�0C&�����Z��i���8��bx��E���B�;�����P���ӓ̹�A�om?�W= ” I don’t find myself. Remember. So, the result of our presentation came from the feedback we received from the other colleagues, who were very satisfied with our work. I think since studying at the University of Greenwich of all my expectations have been met through the material our teachers provide us. The example with Jenna is eloquent in this sense. 0000000636 00000 n Effective teamwork requires a number of additional efforts from the team manager, who needs to organize the work of a group of completely different people in a way that they work as a whole. A good group will also recognize the diversity that there is in the group in terms of sex, race, age, culture, religion and many other factors and utilize these traits, or encourage each other to make use of the diversity that exists in the group for the good of the group. 0000003341 00000 n Get Your Custom Essay I was presenting the last three months of performance of the Supply Chain department covering major achievements, Kepi's, risks and opportunities. Peer Evaluation Describe the focus of the reflection. 100 17 Albert Einstein / March 14th 1879 – April 18th 1955 / theoretical physicist, ''None of us is as smart as all of us. '' Presentation As I know from my lecturer in class of Enterprises Development, presentation is a “performance, and like any actor, you must rehearse, rehearse, rehearse. 0000004363 00000 n K�oզ�n$C�pY�yʥ6�2���e������ ͇�#t{�5��C�? The result of what we have achieved is that our presentation was one of the best. . Don’t miss a chance to chat with experts. H���yTSw�oɞ����c [���5la�QIBH�ADED���2�mtFOE�.�c��}���0��8�׎�8G�Ng�����9�w���߽��� �'����0 �֠�J��b� e6 )5r� �� �Q 42���J��b)��Ux�dZ�H]HoaU������ C����)���7|hf�h8�� � �����4[q2�Vh�x` a�� H��V�r�6}�W�#�"�_���N�t�ddՙ���+�%�%�h����. Did you achieve this objective? 116 0 obj<>stream x�b```f``:��������À �@�����c� ���-��W�ಐ�H�:4��#���gi������YK|�Y�����'I?��"i custom paper from our expert writers, Reflective Report for a Group Presentation. https://phdessay.com/reflective-report-for-a-group-presentation/, Reflective Personal Diary_Default Routines, ''The only source of knowledge is experience. '' Although the concept of working as a team is generally accepted as a productive activity, some individuals often ignore the advantages coming along with team work because they consider that it is more important for them to be appreciated independently.

What Is Phospha 250 Neutral Used For, Trying Weird Food Combinations, Mi 10 Lite, He, She, It Worksheet For Grade 2, Recipes Using Fresh Oranges, Star Trek: Lower Decks Season 2, Lettuce Recipes Soup, Oatmeal Arroz Caldo Judy Ann, Where To Eat In Hong Kong Blog, Seattle's Best Level 4, Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Day By Day Ebook, Cherry Blossom Tattoo Minimalist, How To Make Popcorn Kernels, Philippians 4:10-13 Meaning, Potassium Iodide Vs Iodine, Post Feminism Definition, All-clad Non Stick Safety, Pottery Barn Catalina Bed Instructions, Ktm Duke 250 Top Speed, Noodle Or Noodles, Jobs With No Qualifications Needed, My Mom's Beef Paprika, Honeycomb Pad Sizes, Pantone Fall 2020, Headache After Drinking Coffee, Third Largest District In Tamilnadu, Can Led Strip Lights Catch Fire, Not Arrived Meaning In Tamil, Keep Of Ganelon Guide, Ektorp Swivel Chair, When Was The Choragic Monument Of Lysicrates Built, Importance Of Organisational Behaviour Pdf, Coven Of The Eight, Violin Audition Pieces, Newtone Strings Review, Great Value Heavy Whipping Cream, South Shore Platform Bed Reviews, Ps4 Controller Custom, Celtic Sword For Sale, Slimming World Extra Easy Sp, Strawberry Sunrise Papaya, Unleavened Bread Meaning, Childhood Home Quotes, Concert And Contest Collection For Flute With Piano Accompaniment,