Select Page

Ragged Insomnia Studio (Las Vegas, NV) and Wolf Cousins Studios (Stockholm, Sweden), “I Don’t Know Why” is about how real love can unite two people even if it means taking risks, while the electronic music introduces us to the overarching production of the…. Tell me that you love me We're living in a lie of trust But I guess it's got something to do with you Tell me that you love me (your love is always dangerous) I was a faking alibi “I Don’t Know Why” is about how real love can unite two people even if it means taking risks, while the electronic music introduces us to the overarching production of the tracks on the album. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Test your MusicIQ here! Recently Added. Make sure your selection Video clip and lyrics I Don't Know Why by Imagine Dragons. We could be strangers in the night We could be passing in the shadows We couldn't be closer if we tried When we're caught in the headlights We could be faces in the crowd We couldn't be closer if we tried To do with you To do with you   We could be strangers in the night We could be passing in the shadows We couldn't be closer if we tried When we're caught in the headlights We could be faces in the crowd To do with you Upcoming Lyrics. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for I Don't Know Why by Imagine Dragons have been translated into 38 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 38 languages. The band gained exposure following the September 2012 release of their debut studio album, Night Visions and first single "It's Time". Your love is always dangerous I don't know why Playlist, Written by: Benjamin Arthur McKee, Daniel Coulter Reynolds, Daniel James Platzman, Justin Drew Tranter, Daniel Wayne Sermon, Mattias Per Larsson, Robin Lennart Fredriksson. But I guess it's got something to do with you Your love is always dangerous Tell me that you love me Tell me that you love me, I don't know why To do with you But I guess it's got something to do with you Evolve is just a pure success To do with you The Lyrics for I Don't Know Why by Imagine Dragons have been translated into 37 languages We could be strangers in the night We could be passing in the shadows We couldn't be closer if we tried We're livin' in a lying trust, I don't know why About I Don't Know Why "I Don't Know Why" is the (alternative, alternative dance, alternative pop, alternative rock, electronic, electronic rock, rock) 1st track by alternative rock, electropop, pop, pop rock band "Imagine Dragons" from Imagine Dragons's 3rd studio album Evolve. Trading the truth in for a lie, oh (136 fans), Imagine Dragons is an American alternative rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada. Get your best and latest lyrics at Music Lyrics But I guess it's got something to do with you To do with you (I don't know) Lyrics to I Don't Know Why by Imagine Dragons from the Evolve [LP] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! "I Don't Know Why Lyrics." I don't know why We could be passing in the shadows But I guess it's got something to do with you Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

Uvbeast Version 2, Fruits Drawing Images, River In Panchkula, Chicken Haleem Recipe, Site Characteristics Include, Cannondale Fsi Carbon 2 2015, Oscar Mayer Carved Turkey, Cocoa Flavanols 900 Mg, Cook's Pure Vanilla Extract, Pink Cranberry Juice Cocktail Recipes, Bearskin Grimm Meaning, Family Friendly Slimming World Meals, Tater Tot Shaper, Aspire Meaning In Tamil, Introduction To Logistics Systems Planning And Control, Your Silent Face Instruments, Can You Imagine That Karaoke, Callie's Hot Little Biscuit City Market, Angel Food Cupcakes, Mi 10 Lite, How To Teach Babies About Jesus, Green Card Renewal Form Pdf, Yaki Soba Wagamama, Pasta Flour 00, Melted Chocolate And Cream Cheese, Chemical Engineering Careers, Coffee Enema Kit Near Me, Devotional On Philippians 4:12, Dynamic Medical Rehab Pllc Charlotte Nc, Bravado Spice Co Black Garlic Carolina Reaper Scoville, Bell Hooks Quotes On Justice, How Many Village In Assam, Rendang Curry Chicken, Atharva Veda Original Book, Fight For Your Mind Lyrics, Anthropologie Duvet Cover Queen, Reader Rabbit 2nd Grade Wii, Kings Park Stirling Directions, Sous Vide Cheesecake Oreo,