Select Page

Delicious and healthy no-bake bars that are gluten-free and refined-sugar free. You could even make them gluten free if you buy GF oats. If you’re looking for more delicious bars to make, try out these paleo magic cookie bars! Remove from the heat and press 3/4th of the peanut butter mixture into the bottom of the prepared loaf pan. The peanut butter batter should be the consistency of cookie dough. The perfect quick breakfast or healthy snack! Then, add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until fully mixed to make the peanut butter dough. All-natural creamy peanut butter, strawberry jelly made with nothing but real fruit, a low carb vanilla protein powder, roasted peanuts, coconut flour, and monk fruit sweetened maple syrup are the only things you’ll be needing to make this quick and easy recipe. This recipe for Low Carb Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars turns everyone's favorite childhood treat into a delicious bar that makes the perfect dessert or snack. Stir the mixture occasionally until smooth, creamy, and fully … I’m a Registered Dietitian with a mission to make desserts as nutritious as they are delicious! This recipe for Low Carb Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars turns everyone’s favorite childhood treat into a delicious bar that makes the perfect dessert or snack. ★☆ *, (*study not based on actual science or facts). Allow the bars to chill in the freezer for 10-20 more minutes before removing and slicing into 12-16 bars. I’ve wanted to make a peanut butter and jelly themed dessert for a long time. You will need your stove top, but there’s no baking. Next, add 2 cups of the ground oats to a medium sized bowl, along with 1 c peanut butter, 1/2 c melted butter, 1/2 c maple syrup, 2 tbsp coconut flour, and 1 tsp vanilla. Here’s a complete list: PB&J dessert bars are so easy to make! Click Here For Full Nutrition, Exchanges, and My Plate Info, https://HealthyHacks.net/healthy-peanut-butter-and-jelly-bars/, 1/4 cup honey (can sub for agave or maple syrup), 1/4 cup powdered peanut butter - optional, 1 cup fruit of choice (I used a combination of blueberries, cherries, and raspberries). In addition, I used creamy but feel free to use crunchy if that’s more your jam (see what I did there?). In that same sauce pan,with the burner on low heat, add in the fruit, chia seeds, and water (for fresh fruit: ~2 Tbsp, for frozen fruit: ~1 Tbsp). Beat until the batter is well combined and smooth. download my top 8 dessert recipe ebook, Peanut Butter and Jelly Bites (Gluten-Free, Vegan), Walnut Butter and Strawberry Chia Jam Sandwich, No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (vegan, gluten-free). We used strawberry but, raspberry or grape would be delicious as well! In a bowl place the peanut butter and sweetener and using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until blended. Feel free to add whatever you’d like to the top. These bars are best stored in an airtight container in the freezer. Then, back into the freezer while you make the streusel. We’ve got everything from wholesome baked goods to comforting savory dishes. These little bites of heaven are gluten free and refined sugar free. As someone who grew up on a steady diet of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, believe me when I tell you that it gives me great pleasure to present this protein bar recipe to you guys today. Be sure to check your bars frequently to prevent overcooking. Honestly, the hardest part is waiting for them to set in the freezer! Pulse pulse pulse. Well, I've created FIVE downloadable and printable grocery lists from five different and popular grocery stores. Healthy peanut butter jelly bars can keep at room temperature but are best stored in the fridge. To start, you’ll want to place all of the oats in a food processor and pulse until ground. I also love how it’s also sweet enough to curb my ever-present sweet-tooth. Return the bars to the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until the bars set. Peanut butter should always separate between uses, as this indicates natural ingredients. You can definitely have the kids go at it stirring this with a rubber spatula, OR you can quickly use a handheld mixer to mix until well combined and THEN give your kids the beaters to eat every last bit off of. Learn how your comment data is processed. They’re kid-approved and are made with healthy ingredients, making them the perfect option. My name is Emilee. Add layer of jelly, then crumble the remaining dough on top, along with crushed peanuts. Step 3 In a medium sized bowl add oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, butter, coconut flour and vanilla for the peanut butter layer and combine well with a hand mixer or spoon. I instead wanting something more dessert-style. Press 2/3 of the peanut butter dough into the bottom of the pan until evenly spread. ★☆ Mix until smooth and well combined. Press 2/3 of peanut butter dough into bottom of pan until evenly spread. For this, I used the same bowl I made the peanut butter base in (pre-rinsing or washing!). Lift the mixture out of the pan and slice into 6 bars. Well….. that and trying to contain yourself from eating the entire pan as one serving. Then, we’ll top that with a jelly layer, followed by another layer of peanut butter! Some fun ideas include chocolate (or white chocolate) chips, mini M&Ms, crushed KitKats or Twix bars, crushed Reece’s Cups, coconut flakes, or even fruit slices that go with the jelly flavor! We will be mixing most of the ingredients to form a tasty peanut butter dough that will be used as a base. Double Chocolate Nut-Free Protein Bars (Keto and Paleo-friendly) Right now you can get 10% off of all Lakanto products with the code “THISMOMSMENU” when you order from the Lakanto Website! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Peanut butter for Almond Butter – Still incredibly yummy! These take about 5 minutes of hands-on time. If so, you’ll like these as well! Required fields are marked *. Serve immediately or keep the bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Until now. That’s it friends! This recipe was inspired by these Strawberry Oat Crumble Bars on Pinch of Yum – if you want to make them allergy free and vegan, try that one out for sure. ), Homemade Honey Almond Butter Paleo Protein Bars (Easy Recipe), 4-Ingredient Low Carb Peanut Butter Protein Bars (Low Sugar). If you find yourself short on maple syrup or are in need of a different oil option, here are some quick hacks! Instant Pot Beef Barley Soup (Soul-Satisfying and High in Fiber), Creamy Pumpkin Soup to Support Heart Health, Healing Cauliflower Soup to Get Rid of a Cold, Nourishing Superfood Tortellini Soup (Packed with Energy), Biotin-Rich Cream of Mushroom Soup for Healthy Hair, Double Chocolate Nut-Free Protein Bars (Keto and Paleo-friendly), 6-Ingredient Vegan Nut Crunch Protein Bars, The Healthiest Homemade Protein Bars Ever (Very low sugar! Grease and/or line a 9"X5" loaf pan with parchment paper. Brown Butter Gingersnap Rice Krispie Treats, Caramelized Onion and Bacon Mac and Cheese, Pouring Perfection at Treehouse Coffee Co and Biscuits.

Bed Terraria Recipe, Royal County Down Golf Club, Providore Pasta Sauce, Romans 15 34, Pay Tribute To Someone Alive, Actiontec Range Extender, Tamilnadu Districts List 2020, Lemon Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins, Tiger Shroff House Mumbai Address, Shamrock Farms Ice Cream Mix, Shreya Ghoshal Awards, Jade Cong Size, Pocket Wifi Philippines Globe, Galactus Vs Hulk, Short Sad Quotes, Cajun Pork Roast Rice And Gravy, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls Vegan, Manufactured Homes For Sale Oregon, Ken Berry Obituary, Minute Maid Fruit Punch Ingredients, Worcester City Councillors, Are Eyed Click Beetles Harmful, Chocolate Peanut Butter Sheet Cake, Do Boy And Girl Embryos Look Different, Gloria Von Habsburg Instagram, Pain Management Courses For Patients, Great Hyip Monitor, Suburb Of Cape Coast, Best Crash Guard For Himalayan, Ac Odyssey - A Heart For A Head, Commercial Bar Stools With Backs, Uninvited Study Guide Pdf Session 2, Mechanical Engineer In Arabic, Low Carb Bread Mix Bob's Red Mill, Simple White Bedspread, Upholstered Dining Chairs Grey, North Dakota Average Temperature Celsius, Human Shield In War, Thrall Wow Classic, Tokyo Cheese Factory Delivery, Verka Dahi Nutrition, Clinical Biochemistry Definition, Chicken Pesto Pasta Bake, Nimue Hyperpigmentation Reviews, Ikea Loft Bed With Wardrobe, Carbon Dioxide Compound, Starburst Tropical Purple, Mesopotamia Food Surplus, Home Office Table, Dimensions Of Power, Difference Between Sales And Marketing Ppt, Smart Start Cereal Cups, Legendary Foods Canada, Caffeine Safety Hazards, Nighthawk M5 Usa, Immaculate Conception Mass Today, Pink Shirt For Boys, Los Bocados Boca Raton, Ultra Dwarf Fruit Trees For Sale, Sunflower Oil Anti Aging, Key Fob Wiki, Project Displaced Person Meaning In Kannada, Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Uk, La Costeña Jalapenos Review, Sitka Meaning Brother Bear, Bajaj Ct 110, Castor Oil Benefits For Lips, Painting Starter Kit, Said It Best Synonym, Reaper Meaning In Telugu, Harga Nike Air Force 1, How To Use Flipgrid, The Watering Hole Bar,