Select Page

My kids are obsessed with these! These are absolutely divine! Can I use oat flour (ground up oats) instead of the ww flour? I am working on a post for my blog and have included the ingredients list with a link back to you for the full recipe/instruction. https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/paleo-banana-muffins-chocolate-chips/. I’ve made these multiple times and they are great! They turned out fabulous. I’ve been using reusable silicon muffin liners for a while now, and I swear by them! Can you please advise the measurements in grams? Can regular milk be used as a substitute for the almond milk? I’ve made these a few times and absolutely love them! Will be making these again and again. Followed the recipe exactly apart from the excluding chocolate chips and used full fat yoghurt. Store in the refrigerator. I loved them. I was just going to ask because I just pulled them out of the oven and mine collapsed too–I guess I’ll have to read all the posts. . I make a batch every couple of weeks, freeze, and warm up a little treat for breakfast each morning. Turned out beautifully! I baked them for 30 mins, as the mixture was still gooey. I did use milk chocolate chips and topped them with a few peanut butter and milk chocolate chips. I didn’t add the honey and she still loves it. Love them! Instead of chocolate chips, I use chopped bark thins (the one with the pumpkin seeds) or a 70% dark chocolate bar. I make these all the time and everyone loves them! Choosing Chia is a blog all about healthy vegetarian recipes that are easy to follow, taste delicious and focus on wholesome ingredients. . Made these muffins with my daughter this afternoon and they are amazing!!!!! Maybe 2 would have been better and then they would have took less time to cook? These were really great! They turned out perfectly and you would never know they didn’t have butter or sugar. Although I made substitutions, these were fantastic and toddler/baby approved! These Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins are super fluffy and make a perfect breakfast or snack! My two year old approves as well which is great because he won’t eat regukar bananas. This is definitely my absolute favorite one . Guilt-free snack. I’m so glad you enjoyed this one! You may also want to add a tablespoon or two extra of milk! I made it vegan and substituted the greek yoghurt for plain coconut yoghurt, the egg for a ‘chia egg’, and honey for maple syrup instead. I will use them next week when I need something sweet!They look exact like yours on the photo and they taste very good. Thank though for the yummy muffin recipe!! I subbed oat flour, since I’m gluten intolerant, and I was a little afraid about what it might do to the texture, but they were nice and light and oh, so scrumptious. I suggest that you make sure to use ripe bananas. Pinning these! Please, You can use 3 ripe medium sized bananas and you should be fine. And as the temperature rises from there is turns into a dangerous, let’s call it “glue” to keep it simple. I love putting greek yogurt in recipes to boost protein. I’m going to give these a try this week for my family. Used mini chocolate chips to spread the chocolatey goodness around. These Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist, fluffy, and sweet! Can u please email me ASAP if I can use all purpose flour, & how much…want to make these & due 2 covid19 can’t get whole wheat flour . If you want to make the muffins a bit smaller, you can make 15 instead of 12 and each muffin will be around 136 calories. Highly recommend! . I just made these with Bob’s gluten free AP flour and applesauce instead of yogurt. (Though these muffins are best enjoyed within 2 days!

Tamarind Sauce Taste, Chinese 5 Spice Target, Job Vacancies In Northern Uganda, Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice Review, Significance Of Poisson's Ratio, Beef In Slow Cooker, Kenstar Cooler Motor, Fisher-price My Little Lamb Swing Recall, Cherry Png Transparent, Pork Medallions In Cream Sauce, Phrasal Verbs With Get, Sinus Buster Nasal Spray, Seattle's Best Decaf K Cups, Hollers Crossword Clue, Lacey Township Police Scanner, Hydrogen Energy Density, Benzyl Acetate Price, Clean Snacks For Weight Loss, Warm Winter Cocktails, Principal Secretary, Assam Legislative Assembly, Open Streets Nyc Restaurants, Flying Insects That Light Up At Night, Guy Fieri Restaurant Johnny Garlic, Acropolis Opening Hours, Best Beef Congee, Romans 10:10 Esv, Flavored Coffee K-cups Nutrition, Apple Cider Beer Alcohol Percentage, Fallen Warrior From Temple Of Aphaia Facts, What Can I Use Instead Of Parchment Paper, Karl Jaspers Books Pdf, P Air Calculator, Hot Pink Shirt Men's, Romans 10:10 Esv, How To Cook Pork Steak In A Pan, What To Drink At A Mexican Restaurant, Best Video Format For Archiving Home Movies, The L Word Season 7 Watch Online, Can We Make Cake In Steel Container In Cooker, Miso Sauce For Rice, Metal Daybed Instructions, Bell Hooks All About Love Review, Kings Park Stirling Postcode, Best Crash Guard For Himalayan, Andy Irons: Kissed By God Credits, Sesquiterpene Isoprene Units, Air Fryer Tater Crowns, Army Sitrep Training Scenarios, Oxford Writing Paper, Japanese Kit Kat Flavors 2019, Caffeine Deaths Per Year Cdc, Don-nan Sand Diverter, Laird Hamilton Net Worth, Mortal Synonym And Antonym, Stay Back I Had To Defend Myself, Application Of Nef Reaction, Flute Clarinet Quartet, Raqib Meaning In English, Ladies Fitted Shirts, Fema Deployment Pay Paramedic, Netgear Router Not Working After Reset, History Of Data Keeping, Surf Documentaries On Netflix, Do Amines Have Higher Boiling Points Than Ketones, Will Synchrony Bank Settle, Premium Acrylic Paint, Vegan Enchilada Casserole, Preguntas En Presente Simple, Gujarati Kadhi Without Besan, Brand Marketing Strategy, Atomic Volume Curve, Ashirwad Bungalow History, Non Dairy Cream Australia, Heinz Chicken Noodle Soup, Sick Leave And Vacation Leave Philippine Labor Code, Amish Hand Crank Ice Cream Maker, Who Is The Savior Of The World, Easy Sermon Outlines, Desserts With Apples, Those Who Or Those That, Takoradi Population 2020, Leaked Pitch Deck, 14n1 Intelligence Officer Course, Best Marine Collagen Powder, Advanced Classical Flute Sheet Music, Raleigh Nc Zip Code Boundary Map, How To Keep Your Boyfriend Happy In A Relationship, Building Rtos From Scratch, Examples Of Alkynes, Room 104 A New Song, Ways To Say Something, Pistachio Halva Recipe, Louis Comfort Tiffany,