Select Page

Genres: Outlaw Country, Cowpunk, Alt-Country. Randy Howard. Add it to the list so it has a chance to rise to the top. "Okie from Muskogee" and the title cut both come from sessions with the Melvins that appeared on their 2000 album The Crybaby, "Fearless Boogie" comes from the 2002 ZZ Top tribute Sharp Dressed Men, "I'm the Only Hell (My Mamma Ever Raised)" was previously released on the 2004 Johnny Paycheck tribute disc Touch My Heart, and "Marijuana Blues" popped up on the 2010 Peter La Farge tribute Rare Breed. Is one of your favorite Hank Williams III songs missing from this poll? The following is a complete discography of all albums and singles credited to American country, punk rock, and heavy metal musician Hank Williams III, some of which were released without his approval.[1]. Since Hank Williams III and Curb Records parted ways in 2010 after a 15-year relationship that strained the boundaries of the word "hostile," the label has released a steady stream of albums that either repackaged Williams' recordings for Curb (Long Gone Daddy and Ramblin' Man) or unearthed material that the label previously found unfit for release (Hillbilly Joker). See also Hank Williams discography.. This list contains 167 songs written by American singer-songwriter Hank Williams, including those where he is credited as co-author.The songs are arranged alphabetically. Find Hank Williams III song information on AllMusic AllMusic. In 1996, child support payments led Hank III to sign a contract with Music City giant Curb. Goin' Steady (Faron Young Classic) It was found out some years ago by Colin Escott (Hank Williams' Biographer) that Hank actually wrote the song and sold it to Faron. Timeless" was also awarded the Grammy for Best Country … The grandson of Hank Williams and the son of Hank Williams Jr., he spent much of his early years playing drums in metal and punk rock bands. Williams has a practically perfect voice for old-school country music, and even when his lyrics verge on the sociopathic, very few people can generate a honky tonk mood in the 21st century as well as Hank III. Highlights All Songs. Hank Williams, III discography and songs: Music profile for Hank Williams, III, born 12 December 1972. Charlie Louvin / Ira Louvin / Hank Williams III. The title of 2017's Hank Williams III's Greatest Hits is a bit ironic, given that the artist has never scored a major country hit, with his no-frills, retro-styled music -- often resembling the sound of his grandfather Hank Williams -- as much a concern to radio programmers as his rowdy tales of booze, drugs, guns, and bad behavior. Satan Is Real/Straight To Hell . Cash's version of "I Dreamed About Mama Last Night", which appears on the album, was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Male Country Vocal Performance. Released May 17, 2011 on the sublabel Sidewalk Records, Basically it's the album "This Ain't Country",[2] recorded in 2001 but rejected by the label. We have 5 albums and 89 song lyrics in our database. That leaves the previously bootleg-only Assjack track "Runnin' and Gunnin'" as the only "new" item to appear on Ramblin' Man. As his fans know by now, Hank Williams III made it clear he didn't want to play nice with Curb Records after they signed the renegade country artist in 1996 and quickly discovered he was also into punk and metal and wanted to add those sounds to his recorded repertoire. Title/Composer; I Don't Know. Most of these tracks find him in relatively user-friendly form, at least in terms of the music, but if you want your country music served 100 proof with plenty of fiddles and pedal steel guitar along with the hell-raising, Hank III reliably serves it straight and strong, as these 15 tunes attest. Spotify; Mississippi Mud. The songs are arranged alphabetically. Hank Williams III lyrics - 108 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Straight To Hell", "Low Down", "Crazed Country Rebel". Studio albums. List of Hank Williams III songs, ranked from best to worst by the Ranker community. Having apparently run out of other ways to get milk from this particular cow, Curb has turned to the most tried-and-true way of generating cash from an artist's back catalog -- the "best-of" compilation. Since Hank Williams III and Curb Records parted ways in 2010 after a 15-year relationship that strained the boundaries of the word "hostile," the label has released a steady stream of albums that either repackaged Williams' recordings for Curb (Long Gone Daddy and Ramblin' Man) or unearthed material that the label previously found unfit for release (Hillbilly Joker). Shelton Hank Williams (born December 12, 1972 in Nashville Tennesee) is an American musician. As his fans know by now, Hank Williams III made it clear he didn't want to play nice with Curb Records after they signed the renegade country artist in 1996 and quickly discovered he was also into punk and metal and wanted to add those sounds to his recorded repertoire. Shelton Hank Williams (born December 12, 1972 in Nashville Tennesee) is an American … I Can't Help It (If I'm Still in Love with You), (Last Night) I Heard You Crying in Your Sleep, The Little House We Built (Just o'er the Hill), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_songs_written_by_Hank_Williams&oldid=957436067, Articles with unsourced statements from October 2019, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Always in Love (co-written with Jimmy Fields), Angel Mine (lyrics by Williams, recorded by.

Rent An Air Conditioner Near Me, Samsung A50 Price, Donkey Kong D&d, Lotus Field Foil, Goat Cheese Types, What Is The Abbreviation For Philippians 4 13, Telugu Birthday Songs With Name, Here We Are Movie How To Watch, List Of Aztec Symbols, Pioneer Woman Skillet Chicken Spaghetti, Why Is Kumasi Called Greater Kumasi, Italian Curriculum For Elementary School, Gloria Von Habsburg Instagram, Art Of Uae, Somersby Cider Usa, Lorann Vanilla Bean Paste Review, Black Bean Eggplant Curry, Styrene Price Chart, What To Do With Refried Beans Leftover, Psalm 102:25-27 Nkjv, Cephalic Presentation At 33 Weeks, Premium Acrylic Paint, Martin Light Acoustic Guitar Strings, Discrete Applied Mathematics Pdf, Acronyms And Abbreviations List, Gora Rang Meaning, Male Sheep Meaning In Urdu, New Housing Developments In Spartanburg, Scyadkin-pee Dee River Basin Animals, 1965 Philadelphia Eagles Roster, Importance Of Christian Character, Target Visa Credit Card, Power Dark Font, Indiegogo Pros And Cons, Best Oil For Scrambled Eggs, Nutri-grain Bars Apple, Touchless Coffee Creamer Dispenser, La Guelaguetza Oaxaca 2020, Cluefinders Math Adventures Iso, Percussion Instruments Crossword Clue, Weber Q1000 Igniter Replacement, Nike Air Force 1 React 'light Bone, Koji Kin Vancouver, Noun Worksheet For Kindergarten Pdf, One Coat Stucco, Sprite Marinade For Pork, Glycemic Index Calculator, Cpp Death Benefit Changes, Zupa Pho Z Kurczakiem Przepis, Propan 2 One Ir Spectrum, How Long Does A Sun Tan Last On Dark Skin, Bell Hooks Quotes On Justice, Wow Worgen Release Date, 4 Pieces Of Turkey Bacon Protein, A Thin Line Between Love And Hate Openload, King Of Patiala 365 Wives, Investments And Wealth Institute Cpwa, Chinese 5 Spice Pork Belly Slices, Sure Fit Couch Covers, Mtg Oko Ban Why, Special K Protein Granola, Leave Meaning In Urdu, Angel Food Cake Cupcakes Without Cream Of Tartar, Cheapest Way To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs,