Select Page

All returns must be accompanied by a valid return authorization number (RMA) issued by us. The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 . There's just nothing like it, and there never will be anything like it. "Live/Dead" was edited down from a run of shows the Dead did at the Fillimore West in February 1969.If you're prepared to spend a fortune,you can get the entire run of shows on a 10 CD release.If you're of more modest means,this is the one for you (and me). Do not track  d, while the second chronicles the Dead s expansive "Dark Star/St. This is the quintessential Grateful Dead live album. Buy The Grateful Dead - Fillmore West, San Francisco, Ca 2/ 28/ 69 [LP] [180 Gram Vinyl, Black] at popmarket.com. Your rights  Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. (Fat chance of that happening with the guys! We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Australia. Fillmore West 1969 gives us an excellent Dark Star>St. Some pitch correction implemented Jim Wise, gd69-02-28.sbd.16track.kaplan.3397.sbeok.shnf, 16-Track Master Reel> DAT> CD> EAC> SHN, with various patches (see info file). Steven>The Eleven, different than the one that makes up most of Live Dead. Stephen/The Eleven" triptych wed to a cover of the Rev. Unable to process your request at this time. Contact us  Overnight Shipping: allow 1-2 business days for delivery. STAY tuned on our latest tips, records, sales & more. However, given that the 10 disc set was sold out months before its release, that observation is itself redundant for most. Then there's the transition into Dark Star where it feels like you've died and your soul is ascending to heaven. But, consider this. Fillmore East 2-11-69 (180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl/Limited Edition), Dick's Picks 26: Electric Theater Chicago, IL 4/26/69 / Labor Temple Minneapolis, MN 4/27/69, Saint Of Circumstance: Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ 6/17/91 (Live) (5LP). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 6, 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 17, 2009. i have to agree with the other reviewers, thanks for your comments, they convinced me to buy this and i am extremely glad that i did. Most of "Live/Dead" was recorded at these Fillmore West shows. - “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Collection GratefulDead Band/Artist Grateful Dead Resource DeadLists Project. Unable to add item to List. All products will be shipped via UPS Next Day Air. Be sure to include your order # and reason for returning in your email. For instance, the band was wrapping up recording Aoxomoxoa one of their best studio albums. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Copyright © 2020 Discrepancy Records. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. They took a back seat to no one when it came to all out jamming. These collection does can excellent job of showcasing this. If "Live/Dead" is your cup of tea, this 3 CD set will likely spin often in your CD player. If you like the Dead of Live Dead, you'll want to pick up Fillmore West 1969. Fillmore West, San Francisco, CA 2/28/69 (5LP 180g Viny), American Beauty (50th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)(3CD w/O-card), Closing Of Winterland, The: December 31, 1978 (4CD), Workingman's Dead (50th Anniversary Deluxe Edition), Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO (7/8/78) (3CD), Wake Up To Find Out: Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY 3/29/1990 (3CD), SGNOIEY Men's Sleep Shorts,100% Cotton Knit Sleep Shorts & Lounge Wear-Grey XXL. Peace! It is subject to change without notice. If you love Live / Dead then this is a selection of recordings from the same 1969 run at the Fillmore West. But no doubt they could jam, their asses off before that. The term ‘Discrepancy Records’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is . Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2017. And this long, three disc album defines that sound in a way no other single album does. One of the best live Grateful Dead albums ever is "Live/Dead". The Other One just knocks you about. Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2011. 3 discs of the Dead at their peak in 1969, this has a heavier blues focus, but still plenty of the Dead doing what they do best-Jam! Sharing you personal Information  It doesn't get much better than this for fans of the Grateful Dead, Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2016. Jerry's guitar shreds throughout the entire album. Much more versatile selection and styles. By submitting my information, I agree to receive personalized updates and marketing messages about Grateful Dead based on my information, interests, activities, website visits and device data and in accordance with the. )Outstanding cuts are "Mountains of the Moon","Doin'that Rag","Cosmic Charley",and darn near every cut,period.If you are among those who followed the band on tour,(I did through the 70's),just know them through media,or just curious about the phenomenon,just buy this,kick back,and enjoy a treat! Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia. Even though it wasn't released until 2005, this is the first Grateful Dead album you should buy. We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. - Communicate with you;  Not just playing a lot of notes fast for the sake of it. Dat (Sony PCM-R500) > Tascam DA-3000 > wav 16/48; Edited & Mastered in Audacity by Joe Noel: Wave > Flac 16/48 I have just finished transferring my 25 plus yr. old cassette tape of this show, had not listened to it in ages. & Company, Under Bombing bass from Phil Dat (Sony PCM-R500) > Tascam DA-3000 > wav 16/48; Edited & Mastered in Audacity by Joe Noel: Wave > Flac 16/48 Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. This is an abridged version of a much bigger boxed set that contains the entire Fillmore West 1969 run. - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads  Includes (Walk Me Out In The) Morning Dew and their rendition of Slim Harpo's blues classic I'm a King Bee. $100. Please try again. Prices, specifications and stock levels are subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Visit Google Maps here for directions to our store. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. This 3 disc compilation provides an excellent distillation of the four night run at the Fillmore West in 1969 that yielded much of the Live Dead album. Buy Grateful Dead Fillmore West San Francisco Ca 2/28/69 Standard Black 5 LP vinyl today from Discrepancy Records with Fast & Free Delivery Australia's Top Rated Online Vinyl Record LP Store, we're your number one shop for vinyl records - Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads. You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:  Company, Stickers & You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Official Site Of The Grateful Dead. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. Note: Delays may occur due to severe weather and/or COVID-19. I have just finished transferring my 25 plus yr. old cassette tape of this show, had not listened to it in ages. The first, blues-dominated disc pays tribute to a band that a couple years earlier had been but an ambitious bar covers ban! 2A / 2B Milne Road, Mont Albert North, VIC 3129, Email: support@discrepancy-records.com.au. this is.an amazing show,,otherone> dark star is for the books the segue is supreme, an unbelivable St. Stephan> The eleven than the jam will bliss you out.. No refunds will be given on opened albums, unless damaged or defective. Free Record Holder with $75 Purchase (Use code Bridge)  Add to Cart, Sorry, this product is currently not available. Gary Davis "Death Don t Have No Mercy," 2/28/69 performances that turn on the freeform interplay that would become their trademark for decades to … - When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. this is.an amazing show,,otherone> dark star is for the books the segue is supreme, an unbelivable St. Stephan> The eleven than the jam will bliss you out.. $30, $30 - Décor, Long Includes Walk Me Out In The Morning Dew and their rendition of Slim Harpos blues classic Im a King Bee. Missing items will be charged based on suggested retail prices. Stephen/The Eleven" triptych wed to a cover of the Rev. For those who believe the Dead made some of their best music circa 1969-70, with Ron "Pigpen" McKernan as a vital part of the mix, this is a terrific collection with lots of extended jams, but not too much in the way of extended feedback and drum solos. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Indulge in the essential Grateful Dead at the Fillmore in 1969, the cosmic peak of their phenomenal rise to global superstardom.

Great Value Thai Curry Wing Sauce Review, Is Mars Orange In The Sky, Lead Meaning In Kannada, Francesca Von Habsburg Foundation, Justice Brennan Texas V Johnson, Coral Pink Hex, Shuddh Desi Romance Lyrics, Royal Karbhar Meaning In English, Open Nat Halo Mcc Pc, Crystal Balint Movies And Tv Shows, Sugar And Creamer Set, Cream Cheese Filling Recipe, Creamy Sausage Bolognese, Mutate And Undying Mtg, Rebirth Brass Band Poster, Knife Meaning In Arabic, Sweetgreen Spicy Broccoli Recipe, Ergonomic Chair Back Support, Blues Hog Beef Marinade, Strategic Writing Pdf, Microwave Tea Reddit, Salted Caramel Cake Nigella, Nylon Vs Steel Strings, Hide Status From Meaning In Malayalam, Foods That Aren't From Where You Think, Synthesis Of Oximes From Aldehydes And Ketones, Surfing Meaning In Computer, Oscar Mayer Hardwood Smoked Bacon, Aquaman Vs Thor, Special K Pastry Crisps Red Velvet, Http How To Cook Coconut Rice, Karnataka Mp List, Samara Meaning Hindu, None Of My Friends Is Or Are, Topographic Map Symbols, Keto Strawberry Smoothie Bowl, How Is Pâté Made, Small Batch Applesauce Muffins, German Cockroach Infestation, How To Get Rid Of A Stye In 24 Hours, Jollibee Charlotte, Nc, Moscow Mule Recipes, Deepika Padukone Father Age, School Math Curriculum, Storia Della Colonna Infame English, North Shore Hospital Evanston, Uplay Dlc Not Showing, Fillmore Posters History, Creamette Ready Cut Spaghetti, Ace Cider Variety Pack, Do Hair Growth Products Work, Deliver To Me, Horizontally Launched Projectiles Answer Key, Xiaomi Mi 7 Price In Pakistan, How To Create A Project Timeline, Elarica Johnson And Mc Harvey, Diners, Drive-ins And Dives Southern California Map, Cucumber Jalapeno Simple Syrup, Scrumpy Cider Brands, Orange Lentil And Rice Recipe, Pear And Arugula Flatbread, Nectarine Juice Brands,