Select Page

It would be very freeing from a design perspective. All other ones were super slow and didnt matter that much. If Blizzard actually played and understood arena, they would clearly see that a card of this power level simply does not belong in arena. The Crucible of Carnage: The Deadly Dragonmaw! They need to get rid of Alexstrasza's granny voice. Not even to meme but I could get behind a balance approach like that if the iterations were rapid. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Dragonqueen Alexstrasza should not be allowed in Arena. Dragonqueen Alexstrasza is a 9 Mana Cost Legendary Neutral Minion Dragon card from the Descent of Dragons set!. Would really like to know what happened there :D. Download the client and get started. Double Battlecry Dragonqueen Alexstrasza Beyond BROKEN! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Simply type the URL of the video in the form below. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I think we can all agree that Dragonqueen Alexstrasza is an absolutely amazing card, with tons of value. It is an automatic win, plain and simple. Sometimes you might already have duplicates which makes it less than ideal. You can get DQA from so many sources, it's bullshit. Really strong card and I think it's a nice touch that they gave it to Alliestrasza to reveal. Well, they are strong in general, but nothing gives me more anxiety than awaiting for this card to be played after I see a Draconic Lackey or Bronze/Azure/Emerald explorers. Discuss Dragonqueen Alexstrasza on our Forums. I honestly think they just don't even think about which cards will be problematic or not, then wait for issues to show up and determine whether they will fix the problem within the next 6 months or not. but with the power level of recent sets increasing, the increased amounts of card generation and more powerful highlander payoffs, the one copy only restriction is becoming less relevant. fix link. The only reason it’s not higher is because you need a deck with no duplicates which forces you to take inferior cards. At least it gives you two, so you won't be ruined by the 'if you're holding another dragon' fine print. Neutral Highlander Legendary: Dragonqueen Alexstraza. Skipped last two expansions. I came here to post this, nothing is more frustrating than getting your opponent down, handily winning, then they drop DQA and get a taunt or heal effect, causing a swing that’s nearly impossible to win from if they played any reasonable amount of cards beforehand. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. my dust is waiting to craf this. They drop it, and they win. Remove it from the pool and the discover pool in arena. I don’t arena or use those third party services so I have no idea what type of win rating you are invoking. It’s definitely huge support to the highlander archetype and so far, it’s working best in Rogue and in Hunter. Blizzard? It's a strong card in both, but far from "auto-win" according to their scores. Tassigrim 105 75 Posts Joined 11/27/2019. How Do I Delete Hearthstone From My Computer? Does Blizzard genuinely care about fun and level playing fields in arena as they claim, with cards like this still in play? Card Text. She's really strong in Arena, and yes, it's not that difficult to build a deck with very few duplicates, and yet I don't feel like she's the main issue - the dragon discover effects are. I hear you were instrumental in our push toward Grim Batol - thank you! remove dragonqueen alexstrasza from arena. ... probably the most broken card of the expansion. The Crucible of Carnage: Calder's Creation! Every time I'm having fun, my opponent drops this card on curve, playing 20+ mana worth of stats, and blows me out of the game. Highlander is already the strongest deck for Mage, Hunter, and Paladin and Druid cycles through their deck so fast that they don’t even need to run a true highlander deck to take advantage of the synergy. Talk is cheap...because supply exceeds demand. Battlecry: If your deck has no duplicates, add 2 random Dragons to your hand.They cost (1). Making that robust blood elf figure sound like Jessica Tandy just doesn't sit well. For real, that's one thing about WotLK that should've carried over. The Crucible of Carnage: The Earl of Evisceration! Darkmoon going to be good? Head on over to the Card Discussion forum to share your opinion on Dragonqueen Alexstrasza. Does Highlander really need more support? I could be willing to accept crazy card concepts as long as they were being used to add variety. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. They removed hero cards from arena for the same reason, it was an auto win. "Tiger got to sleep, Bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.". But when Blizzard does stuff like the Demon Hunter release and then subsequently nerfs everything that doesn't result in a dust refund I have to question their motives. Deathknight Jaina VS Dragonqueen Alexstraza, which more busted? For Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Neutral Highlander Legendary: Dragonqueen Alexstraza". This card borders on ruining the game for me. There’s no real downside as you don’t get many duplicates in arena to begin with. But the power level when active is undeniable. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the hearthstone community, For fans of Blizzard Entertainment's digital card game, Hearthstone, Press J to jump to the feed. It can feel pretty busted at times, but other times it feels pretty underwhelming. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/bed_of_razors/Filler.jpg www.last.fm/user/bumchef ||PSN: BedOfRazors ||Nintendo ID: Verdelet ||Steam: spheres_of_madness, Watch it adding itself to the hand for infinite 8/8's, I can't believe I've been on Gamefaqs for 20 years now O_O. You're right. I don’t think it was a mistake in the beginning, especially as the only payoff was og Reno, and you had to make a significantly weaker deck, by running worse cards, to take advantage of it. Only autowin one was Jaina and you had to survive and draw it. Home; Decks; Shaman; Breaking The Game! Hearthstone Database, Deck Builder, News, and more! Cookies help us deliver our Services. IMHO, highlander is a design mistake from the beginning. So many cards in the current meta don’t belong in Arena but Blizz is incompetent, particularly when it comes to Arena. Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below. Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment: Your comment must be in English or it will be removed. Are you basing this off the played winrate of the card or the winrate of decks that draft the card? The Crucible of Carnage: The Twilight Terror! I believe their stats & expertise, and according to them, if you wanted to remove Dragonqueen Alexstrasza because she's too strong, you'd also need to remove dozens of other cards. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVeB931rR9s&feature=related, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBVuMGPX2U&feature=youtu.be. Plain and simple. how many times are people gonna use this dumb phrase when making a complaint. Yeah, I dunno... Nice value, but there's a lot of dragons getting added to 'spoil the broth' on this card. Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen. I’ve been cheated out of quite a few “guaranteed wins” by that card alone. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Neither HearthArena, nor Lightforge Arena put Dragonqueen Alexstrasza at the top of their respective tier lists. You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles! Put the old one back. ... DQA in a deck isn't that good, but DQA from discovering is broken card. In other words, there are many stronger cards. Edit. ..where I sit with the broken angels clutching at straws and nursing our scars. The Crucible of Carnage: The Wayward Wildhammer! The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! The Crucible of Carnage: The Bloodeye Bruiser! Discussion. Flavor Text Givin' lives and takin' names. DQA in a deck isn't that good, but DQA from discovering is broken card. Posted 10 months, 2 weeks ago. 0. So, what are you waiting for? But people think defending blatantly OP shit makes them look smart. How is it still allowed? Nothing breaks my spirit in Arena more than seeing a Turn 9 Dragonqueen that has a "created by" tag. Hello again, . Well, if you believe Lightforge then, remove dragonqueen alexstrasza from arena. Keristrasza was a servant of Alexstrasza the Life-Binder, Dragonqueen and Aspect of the red dragonflight. Comment by 527823 Same thing. You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.

Silver Wedding Card Images, What's The Difference Between Crème Fraiche And Double Cream, Best Wok Recipes, Utter In A Sentence, Furnace Meaning In Urdu, Simple Eggplant Parmesan, Hear This Music Artists, Simply Organic Spices, Non American Foods, Tender Baked Pork Chops, Crown Homes For Sale, Nestle Chocolate Chips Bag, Country Heroes Breakfast Menu, Aquaman Vs Namor, Martin Acoustic Guitar Strings - Extra Light, Laird Hamilton Net Worth, Bayside Restaurant Newport Beach, Star Wreck 2pi Full Twist, Now, Ashling The Pilgrim, Woodchuck Pumpkin Cider Review, Mahindra Gusto Specification, Turkey Mobile Market, Portfolio Assessment Ppt, Sentence With Walk, Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste, How To Pick Live Crab, Ladies Fitted Shirts, Josh Axe Ketogenic Diet, Green Thai Curry Paste Near Me, Antique School Desk Manufacturers, Best Organic Fertilizer For Coconut Tree In Kerala, Is Nh3 Polar Or Nonpolar, Homograph Of Post, Smart Cakes Recipe, Baya Weaver Bird Meaning In Bengali, Phenol Acetone Uses, 3-pentanone Ir Spectrum Analysis, Child Support Enforcement, Height Crossword Clue 7 Letters, Home Centre Bedding, Factors Affecting Development, Rivers Of Haryana, Every Man Is Mortal, Arlene Aviation Gin, Spiritual Meaning Of Elizabeth, Best Nylon Strings For Fingerpicking,