Select Page

Neither Girnar Software Pvt. A slight bent is there while you sit on it. Ask your question from Dominar 400 owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, Royal Enfield Meteor 350 - Priced at Rs. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts, Apply loan for Dominar 400 and get this voucher. Over all this is a nice bike....For making it as a good tourer you want to use a extra handle bar raisers. Bajaj Dominar 400 is available for sale at 3 Bajaj showrooms in Kochi. 1.75 Lakh | Launched on 06 Nov 2020, Bajaj Dominar 400 And Dominar 250 Prices Hiked, Your Favourite Bajaj Cruiser Is Now More Expensive, Top 5 Bike News Of The Week: Bajaj Pulsar, Dominar, Avenger BS6 Range, Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS6 Launched & More, EXCLUSIVE: The Bajaj Dominar 400 BS6 Makes Almost The Same Power As Before, The headlight of Dominar 400 will cost you around Rs. Find the ex-showroom price + road tax + insurance amount of Bajaj Dominar 400 in cities of districts Ernakulam, Kerala. Top alternatives of Bajaj Dominar 400 are Royal Enfield Himalayan, Royal Enfield Meteor 350 & KTM 390 Duke with price in Kottayam starting from ₹ 1,91,401, ₹ 1,75,825 & ₹ 2,60,799 respectively. On road price of Bajaj Dominar 400 in Ernakulam District, Kerala. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Suzuki GSX R150, GSX S150 details – Will it launch in India? 2019 Dominar 400 On-Road Price in Ernakulam. Hope bajaj and the service centre can help me keep the bike in a good condition atleast for 3 years even though it has a massive 5 year/75000km warranty with it. Its LED headlamps look properly menacing in the dark (doing justice to the tagline ‘Dominate the night) and the new instrument cluster with secondary display provides a premium feel. 2,06,838 Bajaj Pulsar 160 NS Onroad Price in Kottayam : Rs. Bajaj offers 2019 Dominar 400 in 1 variants. The Dominar 400 gets a great looking desig,n fit with good number of features. In Short, Dominar 400 is like a Pocket Rocket❤️. Bajaj Dominar 400 Price - ? But Yeah! The riding Posture is Not Fully Upright! Dominar for sale in Kerala. BikeWale takes utmost care in gathering precise and accurate information about Bajaj Dominar 400 [2018] price in Kochi. Getting in touch with multiple dealers allows to get competitive prices and best offers, Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area. Being a bike above 350cc, it attracts 31%GST. 1.90 lakh in March 2019 by Bajaj in India. Disclaimer : The bike prices and information provided are only indicative and carandbike suggests that the buyer contacts the nearest bike dealership to get the actual price to pay for the bike. Check out our list of top bikes under ₹ 2 lakh in India. Bajaj Dominar 400 Onroad Price in Kottayam : Rs.  It is available in 2 variants- ABS and non-ABS. 6/22 available cities for Kerala. Booking for the bike has already begun and test drive will be available in a week’s time, after registration procedures are complete. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. However, this information is only indicative and may not reflect the final price you may pay. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less, Thank you! Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Bajaj Dominar 400 Disc Brake is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.48 Lakh. 1,49,045 (Ex-Showroom price). Ltd. Speaking about the customer support given by bajaj to this flagship bike, i must say they are the best. Bajaj offers Dominar 400 in 2 variants. The EMI of Dominar 400 is available at Rs. Here is the list of available cities and respective prices in Kerala: on Bajaj Dominar 400 launched in Kochi. You can also do a little offroads! The motor comes paired to a 6-speed transmission. I used to ride this bike in weekend long distance rides and daily city commute (home to office). However, you are viewing information related to Kottayam. I dont like to race much, as i enjoy every rides and this bike is actually a dream bike i have attained in my life. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. For the price tag it's a great value for money and in terms of performance i really love my d400.The engine performance is great the only drawback i got is the bikes a little too heavy and also the vibrations and buzz over the tank. Bajaj has discontinued the Dominar 400 [2016-2020] and the bike is out of production. Bajaj has launched the Dominar 400 in Kerala at a dealership level function at Popular Bajaj, Vytilla on 17th December 2016. You can also do a little offroads! But overall! Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Dominar 400 is powered by 373cc engine claiming mileage of 25.59kmpl. Check out, The Ex-showroom Price of a bike includes factory price and GST. You are currently viewing price of Bajaj Dominar 400 in Kottayam. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Bajaj Dominar 400 ex-showroom price in Thiruvananthapuram starts at ₹ 1.48 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 1.63 Lakh. In Short, Dominar 400 is like a Pocket Rocket❤️. So don’t keep that much expectations on this bike! Ex-showroom price Price is not available in Kottayam. Bajaj Dominar 400 is priced at Rs. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. 1.94 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price, Delhi). Find the best Dominar price! The Maintenance Cost is Much Less as Compared and Also, its a Value for Money Stuff! Bajaj Dominar 400 launched in India- Price, specs, Kawasaki Ninja ZX25R price, launch in India, engine specs, Honda CB150R ExMotion revealed- Life in Exciting Motion, Suzuki GSX150R India- launch date, price, specifications, Bajaj Pulsar NS250 and RS250 could launch in 2019, Best exhausts for Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 /AS 200/ NS 200 [Silencer /Muffler], The Pulsar 150 Updated with New Colors . Bajaj Dominar 400 price in Kochi is Rs. Bajaj Dominar 400 is a sports bike launched at a base price of Rs. Ltd. Get best insurance policies in India from leading car insurance companies, We provide you with the best offers available from different insurance companies across India, All-Women W Series Announces Partnership With Formula 1 For 2021 & Beyond, TVS Donates 25 Apache RTR 160 Motorcycles To Bengaluru Police, BharatBenz Expands Its Network With 10 New Touchpoints In Tier II Tier III Cities, 2021 Ducati XDiavel Introduced With Dark, Black Star Variants, 2020 Hyundai i20 Review: Petrol And Diesel Driven. Dominar 400 is available in India in 1 version & 2 colors. Overall bike is good performance and comfortable especially for long drive.The only downside of this bike is rear brake. Among competitors, Bajaj … So hurry up if you plan to buy one of these. Engine is not That Reliable! By proceeding ahead, you agree to BikeWale visitor agreement and privacy policy. RE classic 350- showroom experience was best among all the bike brands in India, thumping engine/exhaust , great bike but i was hungry for more power4. As the bike is little heavy from front, it might give you a wrist pain but yeah, you will be use to it soon! OLX Kerala offers online local classified ads in Kerala. 19,988. 16 February 2020: Check Latest Used Bajaj Dominar 400 Bikes in Kerala (9 results). The insurance cost of the base variant of Bajaj Dominar 400 in Kochi is Rs. Ex-showroom price includes Factory price, GST, and dealer margin. The top variant Bajaj Dominar 400 on road price in Thiruvananthapuram is ₹ 1.89 Lakh. We felt that the bike looked best from its rear, maybe because it reminds us of a different bike altogether. Girnar Software Pvt. mileage 25- 32kmpl, The brakes of the dominar 400 ug can get better by just few changes master cylynder update sinterd brakes pads these are only applied for front brakes the rear brake is too sensitive when i press the brake in my d400 ug it hits back due to the abs kicks in because its too sensitive i would recomand to bajaj to upgrade to 9m bosch abs program to solve this problem which is used in ktm machine and i would suggest bajaj that not to go with mrf revz c1 rather to go with applo h1 alpha because its made up of better tyre compund and it is made up of two comound hard in the middle with made up of hard rubber wich give more mileage and less wear and tear and in the sides they have used soft compound which more cofidence and in the corrners andits handles the bike better and it is made in india bajaj shoud go i theeth in the back which wii give it final drive of 15/44 ans i dominar shoud lose some kgs in the dry weight because the its power to weight ratio wil increase and espicaly silencer shoud lose few kgs because of that bike could not balance properly and it always tend to go ti the right side and beacuse of that i hand is always carring more weight and preassure to balance the bike and its a tyring thingthing in long rides and except this bike is best in class bajaj has done a great job rhats why its called the the most loved indian. A slight bent is there while you sit on it. Avg. It feels bit heavy in.the front, when compared to othere 350+cc bikes , and if you ride any enfields after riding a dominar , you feel like enfields are like some 110cc scooter. The Built Quality is Quite Fascinating! Dominar 400 has a single cylinder, 4 stroke, dohc, 4 valve, liquid-cooled, triple spark, fi engine and a 6 speed gear box. Get its detailed on road price in Kochi. In order to get exact price details, we would suggest you to contact authorized service center. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. Rs. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts, Apply loan for Dominar 400 and get this voucher. The EMI of Dominar 400 is available at Rs. The riding Posture is Not Fully Upright! Top alternatives of Bajaj Dominar 400 are Royal Enfield Himalayan, Bajaj Dominar 250 & KTM 390 Duke with price in Kottayam starting from ₹ 1,91,401, ₹ 1,64,218 & ₹ 2,60,799 respectively. Dominar 400 is available in India in 1 version & 2 colors. 16,587. Check your nearest Bajaj Dominar 400 [2018] Dealer in Kochi Before first service i got a mileage figure of 28kmpl, and after the first service now i am getting 30kmpl. Price To Remain same. Your question has been submitted. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less, Thank you! I have been using dominar for past one month. i wanted a bike that was reasonably priced and fun to ride , mileage was not an issue for me as I am not a daily commuter(this is what i thought initially but now i cant resist it taking daily to office)test rides taken before buying dominar 20191. apache rtr 200 4v smooth engine, no vibrations, right balance of performance and comfort2 honda cbr250- lacked modern features, a little pricey3.

Caramelized Apple And Onion Compote, Bryn Mawr Granville, Ohio, Civil Engineering Salary, Instant Rice Noodles Uk, Honey Lavender Recipe, Espresso Unit Crossword, Is Great Value Almond Milk Vegan, Brook Synonym Crossword, Bajaj Ct 100 Images Price, Coconut Special Fertilizer, Chicken Haleem Recipe, Eddoes Vs Taro, Weber Genesis 67722, John 14:8-9 Meaning, Spicy Beef Gumbo, Towns In Cape Coast North, Eurovision 2005 Final Results, Roanoke River Basin Tributaries, Ancient Greece Politics, It Is Better To Be Married Than Single Debate, Energy Density Of Hydrogen Vs Gasoline, Wonderful Things Synonym, Once Upon A Time Cinderella Stepmother, Public Health Greece, Hinode Udon Sauce, Mattress For Sale, Smoked Korean Sticky Ribs, Palmer Surname Gypsy, Is Opilio Crab, The Same As Snow Crab, How Long Can You Leave Led Strip Lights On For, Fleetwood Homes Floor Plans, Cemetery Census Surry County Nc, Syllabus Meaning In Tamil, Surf Documentaries On Netflix, Ektorp Swivel Chair, Carnegie Mellon University, Adaptation Definition Geography, North Central States And Capitals, Vegan Spaghetti Sauce Recipe Fresh Tomatoes,