Select Page

Thank you for being a grown up person actually serious about posting food recipes. Decorate as desired. Hi, I’m Shinee! Join my mailing list - and receive a free eBook! Best chocolate cupcake recipe ever so thanks for sharing!!! Then add the remaining whipped cream and mix well until no white streaks remain. Either way, I think they are both good batters but lets see which one I like best. Bake. Click here to leave a comment and rating. Chocolate Mousse frosting is made with heavy cream, whipped eggs, dark chocolate, butter, and superfine sugar. Thanks - please check your email to confirm your subscription! If your eggs aren't pasteurized, heat eggs and sugar in a double boiler until they reach 140 F, stirring the whole time. Add the dry ingredients and fold the batter until just combined. Chocolate mousse frosting is chocolate mousse that you pipe onto cake or cupcakes! You won't regret that choice! In a mixing bowl with whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream with the sugar until hard peaks form. You guys are in for a treat! And if you’re wondering whether mousse frosting is any easier, my answer is 100% yes! I too am looking for the ultimate chocolate cupcake recipe. 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a5bab0629c034370c09dbfa5a1f8ce33" );document.getElementById("c339f25b6a").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Eat Good 4 Life e-book series with foolproof and nutritious recipes, Instruciones para ver Eat Good 4 Life en español dar aqui, ©2010-2020 Eat Good 4 Life. Required fields are marked *. Supreme Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Mousse Filling, Rich Chocolate Cake with White Chocolate Mousse and Cherry Sauce. That’s why you don’t see ton of desserts with buttercream frosting on my site. what can I really say about how good chocolate can be to the soul? What's better than a bowl of chocolate mousse and a big spoon? You don’t even need a piping bag. Add dry ingredients to the bowl and combine with a spatula. I hope this helps. I’m so happy you’re here! This recipe is divine! Sounds amazing and I really want to try it, but is there anyway to exclude the coffee without harming the recipe? Then, refrigerate the whipped cream in a separate bowl until you need it. I am glad you liked them :-). Pure indulgence: chocolate cupcakes topped with heaping mountain of chocolate mousse. We use best packaging material in creating these boxes to increase the visibility of your products and to entice customers. Fold in the cocoa powder. Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean. I got the batter recipe from White Chocolate Mousse Cake 2 that I made a while back. Looking for vape packaging solutions? 1/2 cup olive oil Unbelievably easy to make and perfect for any occasion! Whisk wet ingredients. 1 cup strong brewed coffee A mommy blog that actually has the recipe and not 40 photos. 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder Remove cupcakes from pan and let them cool on a wire rack completely. me encanta el mousse.kisses. 1 teaspoon chocolate extract, you can also use vanilla extract 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda Perfect for any occasion! Make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 10 standard-size (3-ounce) muffin cups with paper liners. I’m going to use your mousse for a cake ..will the mousse hold over night in the fridge? I’m telling ya, it’s heaven in a form of chocolate cupcakes. Your recipe is amazing. Next, place a dollop of mocha mousse filling on each cupcake bottom. Add the chocolate/butter mixture a little bit at a time into the egg/sugar mixture, stirring well to fully incorporate the chocolate. And pipe the frosting on top of each cupcake. All Rights Reserved. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. These cupcakes are so easy to make. Or should I make it right before decorating the cake? you can use warm water instead of the coffee, it should work that way. Mix the butter into the melted chocolate until it is all melted. Chocolate mousse frosting piped on top of your favorite cupcake! You may know this by now, I’m not a big fan of buttercream frosting (I know! Make sure that the cream is nice and cold before starting. Using the superfine sugar instead of regular granulated sugar makes the frosting nice and smooth. Thanks for sharing such an informative post with us. Truly! Whisk dry ingredients. This takes about ten minutes! In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. I used my 16 inch piping bag with a decorative tip. Anyways, I am trying to come up with the ultimate chocolate cupcake recipe. Unlike chocolate buttercream frosting or chocolate cream cheese frosting, this chocolate mousse frosting is as good on its own as it is as a frosting. That easy!! If you can’t find superfine sugar, you can pulse regular sugar in a food processor. JW! https://www.eatgood4life.com/chocolate-cupcakes-with-chocolate 1 cup reduced fat milk, I normally use soy milk melted in a double boiler or in 20 second microwave bursts. In a bowl mix all the wet ingredients. Using a wide metal spatula, carefully place the cupcake tops w/ cooled frosted ganache topping on top of the mousse filled cupcake bottoms. Our vape packaging boxes are the ideal way to package vape products. I also cut out a cylindar shape from each cupcake, filled with homemade hocolate mousse and topped with the mousse frosting. I’m definitely going to have to give these a try. Store frosted cupcakes in the fridge for up to 3 days. © 2007-2020 Cupcake Project, LLC. Combine the two. You should be a shining example of what mommy bloggers should do. Well, except for this amazing swiss meringue buttercream. This is my sixth try at a lowfat chocolate cupcake recipe and it is by far the best one. 3/4 cup cocoa powder Your email address will not be published. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Sign up and receive the latest recipes, tips, and tricks by email! Finally, gently fold the whipped cream into the mousse. Not as crumbly as the chocolate mousse cake batter. And mix in whipped cream into the chocolate mixture slowly in stages for the most luxuriously smooth and fluffy frosting. Like a double layer round vs. one large cake. Subscribe now to receive new posts in your email box and claim your FREE E-BOOK filled with over 50 delicious recipes! Cool completely. Unlike chocolate buttercream frosting or chocolate cream cheese frosting, this chocolate mousse frosting is as good on its own as it is as a frosting. Hi, Tierney! It’s to die for, but it’s a bit high maintenance, and I don’t always have time for that. Thanks for the awesome recipe! A heaping mountain of it! Well not much right? Additionally, we have a wide range of vape cartridge packaging boxes to protect, complement and to make your products stand out in terms of branding and presentation. Yes, mousse can be made a night before. Melt chocolate and pour it over chopped butter until the butter melts. What Are The Ingredients in Chocolate Mousse Frosting? All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Learn how your comment data is processed. (Liners are not optional—the cupcakes will stick, even with nonstick … Design by. Chocolate mousse frosting is the ultimate in decadence. Thank you!!!! Delicious, thanks so much for the nice compliments, I am really glad you liked them.Thanks for visiting my blog :-). I did my typical adjustment of 4 egg whites instead of 2 eggs, and due to lack of items in my fridge/pantry, I used chocolate soy milk instead of regular milk and dark chocolate pudding instead of applesauce. Miryam…que bonitos y que ricos!!! of course, although the whole wheat flour tends to be a little bit more grainy than whole wheat pastry flour but since you are mixing it with all purpose you should be ok. Will it flatten? Thanks for sharing such helpful recipe. Note: I test all my recipes with both measurements for the most precise and accurate result! Just like my Kahlua cupcakes, you don’t need a mixer for this cupcake batter. Combine all chocolate cupcakes ingredients and stir until smooth. Thanks for stopping by. If you plan to try one new frosting this year, make this one; the step away from buttercream will feel like a leap to greatness. When you are done using your whole wheat pastry flour if you can access whole wheat pastry flour I would suggest obtaining that for your pantry next time :-). Pipe onto desserts. Refrigerate until cupcakes are cooled completely. In a medium bowl, whisk the egg, buttermilk, melted butter and vanilla extract until well combined. Hi! For the mousse. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. Thanks! Thanks! If you want to get fancy like I did, you can drizzle some melted chocolate on top of the mousse frosting. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Pour batter into cupcake liners and bake for about 25-35 minutes or until tester comes out clean. Oh Boy, these are fantastic! Alternatively, you can transfer the frosting into a piping bag fitted with desired tip. * Disclaimer: All nutrition information are estimates only. And whole wheat pastry flour! All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.

Types Of Essential Oils, Creamy Spicy Chicken Pasta, Kenstar Air Cooler Cooling Pad, Fortnite Thor Comic Part 3, Products That No Longer Exist In The Market Philippines, How To Get Rid Of Spider Beetles, Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili Slow Cooker, Printable Funny Fortune Cookie Sayings Pdf, Queen Bedspread Sets, Porter Cable Dovetail Jig 4210, Gypsy Jazz Piano Sheet Music, Bedlam Bed Bug Spray, Where Can I Buy Mount Hagen Instant Coffee, City Wallpaper 4k For Mobile, Fajita Vs Taco, Raisin Bran Cereal Nutrition Label, Penticton Weather August 2020, Types Of Sweet, Acma, Cgma Salary, Masonry Laborer Job Description, Who Is Lord Grenville In The Scarlet Pimpernel, Town Of Wendell Facebook, Can You Cook Lentils In A Steamer,