Select Page

“Do you know what is the greatest gift anyone can receive in his lifetime? The Lords of Order were first created alongside the Lord of Chaos. So overall i do think Fate is faster when it comes to combat but in terms of travel speed i think Strange has him beat. physically hold the destruction of the universe in their hands, When Fate taps into the power of creation it is, so powerful that the effect is felt across dimensions, after Doctor Fate became his most powerful foe. All is silent in Greenwich Village, where the Sanctum Sanctorum resides. ;_;Base Strange edges over Base Doctor Fate in terms of Magical Skill and Power(however slight even though Strange's Auto-shields are better, Fate has Auto-shields of his own.) Given how close these two characters are to each other not only in strength and durability but powers as well, this is definitely one of the closest matches on Death Battle not due to stats alone but just in the history of battles these two have been in. Here’s the thing with Fate - while he may be far less versatile than Strange in terms of magical attacks than Strange - Fate has extremely reality warping, the ability to make literally anything happen - with the ability to warp reality and manipulate matter,manipulate time, telekinetically read mines,etc. With another incantation from Stephen, their surroundings become utterly smashed and the lord of order has had his fill of dimension hopping. More time to pulls of more spells (all of which he has a shit ton of) more time to think of a plan on the fly, more time.. to use the time stone. bloodlusted Superman and Martian Manhunter who are both massively faster than light, speed decillions of times the speed of light past 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000c, However, the Helmet wasn’t moving on it’s own. Spell to fix your broken marriage or relationship problem or after a divorce or Breakup,I was recently scam by two of them, until one faithful day i meet a man called Dr Oselumen who help me to get back to the father of my kid after we have been separated for two years,I only pay for the items required for the spell and he cast the spell for me within 24hours my ex husband called me and beg me to forgive him for everything until the end of the world he will never leave me again we are back together.if you need a real and quick love spell or you are passing through pregnancy problem Dr Oselumen is the answer, Please if any body needs. He is able to use the “unlimited” energy stored in his body to do various things but he can also absorb more energy from his foe by. ! Looks like Strange is fated to meet his in. , however, this ability will most likely not be used in the DEATH BATTLE. We’re talking speeds of 23 followed by 24 zeros faster than the speed of light. In addition, Fate casts his spells with a thought to contrast Strange, for whom the majority of his magic requires complex gesticulations and verbal commands; thus, sealing his mouth and restraining his hands hinders Strange's fighting potential greatly. Or Nathan Drake. ! via email droselumen@gmail.com add him on whatsapp line or call +2348054265852. The sapient Cloak of Levitation, traditionally seen as the cape that permits Strange to fly, is one such example, as is the Eye of Agamotto, an amulet that bestows Strange with further abilities such as the despoliation of illusions and absorbing vast amounts of magical energies. That said, getting close._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} MarioFan9987 wrote: 1. : These scrolls allow the user to successfully cast and control the Winds of Watoomb, which calls forth gale style winds. Needly to say, Fate is really really strong. Dr. ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Nabu finds out, gets pissed, and fires the dude, stripping him of all magical power. To aid him in his growth, Nabu accelerated Kent's growth, rapidly aging him into a young adult and bestowed upon him a set of three relics; the centerpiece being the Golden Helmet of Fate. The helmet cannot be easily removed and is very hard to break as it has tanked attacks from foes such as the Spectre and survived. Or Spider-Man 2099. Fate's in the cards. What do you mean, Chuck v Segata was a joke? ._3Im6OD67aKo33nql4FpSp_{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBorderColor);border-radius:5px 5px 4px 4px;overflow:visible;word-wrap:break-word;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);padding:12px}.lnK0-OzG7nLFydTWuXGcY{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIcon)} Kent Nelson, AKA Doctor Fate, is a superhero from DC Comics. ", Fate is less versatile in terms of magical attacks than Strange versatile (even with the ability to make constructs), Has inferior equipment to Doctor Strange outside of the Helmet of Fate, Has less high-end showings than Strange (though Fate’s highest feats trump Strange's). The Helmet of Fate is supposed to be able to threaten all of creation and Nabu is even stronger then Kismet, a being who makes Dominus with the ability warp an infinite multiverse jealous with her power. Having a nigh-omnipotent god to be a vessel for has served Nelson well. Without prep Dr Fate probably wins for having better feats and abilities. He was able to imprison him, Dr. Born as Kent Nelson, his life was anything but normal. which gives him complete command over their actions for a time. It allows him to warp reality through speaking a very specific type of language. I legit don’t have anything to say. So Pre-Crisis feats will be counted as well. I don't known if here is the right forum to say this I am very glad for what Prophet Ogbeifun did for me i meant dr ogbeifun through a friend he helped win a court case of divorce few months ago and when i contacted him he help me to cast a death spell on my mother inlaw who was really troubling my life and future, she never wanted my progress, each time I get a job from a company, I get drove back because of the witch craft mother inlaw I have, I never knew my mother inlaw was the one troubling me, until one day I contacted Dr Ogbeifun for help and he told me Justine my mother inlaw is the one troubling me and he help me to cast unto her a death spell. In fact, the gods have downright refused several times which is a, pretty big problem especially in the middle of battle, Fate’s greatest weaknesses is, well… his Helmet. Doctor Strange VS Doctor Fate (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE! Strange and Fate have both proven time and time again to be one of the higher ups in their respective universe. The War of the Seven Spheres alone gave Stephen five millennia to practice and hone his skills, but as Nabu has existed since the beginning of the universe itself, he, and by extension Kent, would have a far greater pool of experience to draw from. The power surging from the trio proves to be too much for Stephen as his soul fractures, leading to the ultimate shattering of his astral form. Doctor Strange VS Doctor Fate (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE! Fate’s arsenal while being more simple than Strange’s is also a lot more powerful. If Bukkake Humperdinck wins this though, I can let my streak die with no regrets. involves Strange drawing upon his own life force and spiritual energy. He appeared in the 94th episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Doctor Strange VS Doctor Fate, where he fought against Doctor Strange from Marvel Comics. Doctor Strange usually uses this for attacking but they are also useful for, . The lord of order's magic surging through him once again, Fate bursts out of the Bands, and chooses now to unleash his trump card. Sans Cloak, Strange engages in banter with his foe before the Cloak ensnares itself around Fate, attempting to strip him of his helmet; by the time Kent shakes off the mystical cloth, he has also inadvertently separated himself from Nabu. Feeling sorry for the boy's fate, Nabu decided to teach him the secrets of the universe and train him to become an agent of the Lords of Order. Oh boy, this fight. Instead, it is Fate who earns the first blow, teleporting around the sorcerer supreme and hammering him with magically charged punches and kicks. Strange is most known for channeling power but Fate can channel the power of 1,000 Gods at once, and summon all of them to help him, one of which being apparently Jesus? : A book that has extensive info on mythical creatures and beings. After completing his training, Kent was given an amulet, a cloak, and a helmet and was from that point on known as the superhero Doctor Fate. I’m pretty sure that the final form was created from Inza and Nabu’s Souls, which were already located in the amulet of Anubis. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} Doctor Fate is able to go across dimensions as well as teleport himself to another universe which was shown through him, . Probably one of his most ultimate weapons of all. For some, Dr. Stephen Strange may seem like an ordinary doctor. Ynar and Vandaemon to save the multiverse, through Kent fusing with his Wife to become Triumvirate Fate. If said fighters do possess the aforementioned stupid powers, then the DC character wins. Point is that if you understand this truth then things are going to be easy and you too can understand even more grander truths... like the futility of life as we all exist only to be devoured by the Cosmic Owl. In order to do such a feat it would at the very least requie, Is more versatile in terms of magical attacks than Fate (while Fate is able to create constructs of anything, he doesn’t use this ability to the fullest extent), Has superior equipment to Doctor Fate (outside of the Helmet of Fate), While base!Fate is fairly equal to base!Strange in terms of power and durability, with Strange having the slight edge in travel speed, Fused Fate utterly trump's even Eternity Strange, Fate has the considerable experience edge, Fate’s extremely impressive reality manipulation is a trump card against Strange, Is faster than Strange in terms of combat speed. You are indeed where you belong. ._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ{border:1px solid transparent;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonShadedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedFifty);color:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);fill:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);cursor:not-allowed}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body)}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru{display:block;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);height:22px;width:22px}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R{height:24px;padding:0;width:24px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY,._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a{width:100%}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none}

Assassin's Creed Origins Pc, New Relationship Advice For Ladies, Sedus Office Chair Price, Absolut Elyx House, Vinyl Ether Reactions, Cup 4 Cup Pancake Mix, Disney Princess Bed, Farm Loan Waiver Meaning In Telugu, Warhammer Dwarf Names, Special K Cereal Bars Strawberry, Montana Song Name, Beauty Of Mathematics Quotes, Winter Veg Diet Plan For Weight Loss, Ken D Berry Md Quack, Jasmine Infused Gin Cocktail, Bed Wedge Pillow Target Australia, How Many Languages Are Spoken In Mali, Coffee Adhd Sleepy, Pink V-neck T-shirt Men's, Single Malt Whiskey, University Of Saskatchewan Address 105 Administration Place, 1800 Raspberry Margarita Nutrition Facts, Netgear Wnr2000v4 Default Password, What Is Interesting About Real Estate, Sushant Singh Sister Neetu Singh Cricketer, Sweet Pea Flower Tattoo Meaning, Aviation Gin Stock Market, Styrene Flash Point, Hampstead Tea Review, Sitrep Army Form, Bougainvillea Tree Vs Vine, Mechanical Engineer In Arabic, Home Bedding Store, Italy Guided Tour Packages, Keto Crepes Savory, Lamb Chops And Chips, Vintage Furniture Amsterdam, Weevils In Icing Sugar, Simply Ming 2020, Event Performance Contract,