Select Page

Basically new besides the small scratch on the lanyard. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Mini tip-up reversible deep-carry pocket clip for ultimate accessibility. I’m not one to compare how something passed through a material or how many consecutive cardboard cuts it can do before failing. Outfitted with woodland green anodized aluminum handles, and a CPM-M4 blade, this Bailout can hang with the best of them despite its slim profile. I’ve carried this knife in a lot of scenarios since first purchasing it. Benchmade Bailout M4. The Bailout did this well, then stropped back to sharp easily. No idea. This flaring also acts as a bit of a thumb ramp for me. Other than that, this knife is amazing in its simple and elegant execution... well worth the investment! Your subtotal is $0.00, Get the latest information on products, special offers and promotions. And then you add in the steel options for this knife, CPM-3V or M4, and it’s a take my money situation. Like the standard Bailout’s 3V, M4 is a semi stainless; but rather than the pure toughness of 3V, M4 is renowned for its extreme edge holding ability and resiliency to wear. Thanks for reading. The bar itself extends across the length of the knife’s handle allowing you to open it from either side, thus ambidextrous. Open to trades for a Vero Engineering blade. There has been something interesting going on at Benchmade Knife Co. I’ve said it a few times in recent reviews, but it’s worth highlighting here. The Benchmade Bailout is a tanto shaped blade made out of 3V steel. For the sake of argument, let’s look at some competitive options: We have the Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight, priced around $40 less than the Bailout. Due to CBSA restrictions (Customs Notice 18-01), Benchmade knives may have broken seals due to inspection at the Canadian border. The only downside is that the blade is 3.5 inches long and might get you in trouble with the nanny state in some parts. IMPORTANT NOTICE! At the time of this review, there has just been a little scandal on Instagram regarding the Bailout. For those looking for something a little more robust, the new 537GY-1 Bailout takes lightweight strength one step further. Selling for $160.00 Pretty much a steal. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. (423) 910-9070 At the time of this review, there has just been a little scandal on Instagram regarding the Bailout. Before I get into the review too much, I want to address a potential elephant in the room. Posted by. Back to home page Return to top. On Oct-23-20 at 13:15:42 PDT, seller added the following information: Comes with benchmade case and knife cloth. Your IP: 103.253.145.219 You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. The clip is excellent. It operates by moving a hardened steel bar along the curved tang of the blade until it reaches the open position. It’s also one of the nicer steels to sharpen, in my experience. Stay on point with the latest products, offers and more! This is standard fare for Benchmade, and much like their other knives, the blade deploys smoothly and easily. BLADE LENGTH 3.38in [8.59cm]BLADE THICKNESS 0.09in [2.29mm]OPEN 8.07in [20.50cm]CLOSED 4.71in [11.96cm]WEIGHT 2.70oz [76.54g]HANDLE THICKNESS 0.41in [10.41mm]. WE ARE WORKING HARD, BUT UNFORTUNATELY SOME SHIPMENTS MAY BE DELAYED. I like these knives, but I’ve always had an affinity for tantos, so I opted for the Bailout. Related Items Benchmade featured Knives New for 2020. Though similar to the Bugout it comes with just the right amount of heft and M4 blade is razor sharp out of the box. Trader. share. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of. I doubt the 0450 would be a knife you’d literally throw in a Bailout (or Bugout) bag due primarily to weight and cost. I am, however, someone that grabs for their pocket knife frequently and takes notice if it preforms the “real-world task,” the way I needed it to. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, © 2019 Benchmade, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The best part, however, is the price: Currently, BladeHQ has the Bailout priced at $144.50. GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. • By day he is a professional photographer, but you probably already know Aaron from his Instagram feed, YouTube channel, or from one of his past online projects. 2 hours ago [WTS] Benchmade Bailout M4 [B] Really nice condition I’m the second owner. Click here to Create Account, Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. STAY SAFE AND CONTACT US. save. 6061-T6 ALUMINUM HANDLE: Originally developed as a premium aircraft grade aluminum it offers a solid handle and form at nominal weight. I’ve been testing this for a bit as my only knife, and I actually really like it, but it is certainly not an everyday knife for me. Outfitted with woodland green anodized aluminum handles, and a CPM-M4 blade, this Bailout can hang with the best of them despite its slim profile. Before I get into the review too much, I want to address a potential elephant in the room. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. As always Knives Ship Free customer service is outstanding! Before we get too far into the review, let’s touch on some general specs…, (All Measurements are my personal measurements and may differ from manufacturers specs). Selling this new in box Bailout M4. Something went wrong. The Bailout (and it’s Bugout twin sibling) are perfect examples of this. Benchmade also gave the 537-GY-1 Bailout a different steel: M4. The 3V steel that Benchmade has selected is a favorite of mine. I like it when watch companies incorporate mechanisms that are ambidextrous. At less than .75 inches thick and 3 oz in weight, the knife disappears into your pocket. The Bailout isn’t quite as discreet as the Bugout, as it has a has that slotted protruding pommel, but everything is blacked out for a low profile. Learn how your comment data is processed. [WTS] Benchmade Bailout M4 [B] Close. 8823 Production LaneOoltewah, TN 37363 Outfitted with woodland green anodized aluminum handles, and a CPM-M4 blade, this Bailout can hang with the best of them despite its slim profile. It tucks right into the palm of your hand when you’re holding the knife and carry nice and deep in the pocket. I’ve talked about it before in previous reviews, but suffice to say I’m a fan. It was in my pocket when I built a fence around my house. The slim profile pockets easily on the deep-carry clip and weighs only 2.7 ounces. The knife has no flex in the scales and the blade locks up rock solid. At just over 2 ounces, this is a knife you will quickly forget you are carrying until you need it. The Benchmade Bailout is the companion to their also newish released Bugout. It opens with either ambidextrous thumb studs or with the celebrated AXIS lock. Benchmade has selected top-tier steel that will take a beating and keep on cutting. The Benchmade Bailout is a tanto shaped blade made out of CPM-M4 (62-64HRC). For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. If ten knives had been randomly and all found to be lower in HRC than advertised, when tested by a reliable source, I would take a little more heed. See our Privacy Policy for more details. KnivesShipFree JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The Axis lock itself is pretty great. Couldn’t find a single thing wrong on the blade. We may get paid an affiliate commission if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of the links on this web page. On top of all of this, the knife looks cool! Benchmade's CPM-M4 is a proprietary high-carbon steel with tungsten, moly and vanadium that's given a proprietary heat process to maximize edge toughness, edge … Benchmade For those looking for something a little more robust, the 537GY-1 Bailout takes lightweight strength one step further. The knife features an aluminum pommel with a lanyard hole and carbide glass breaker. Press J to jump to the feed. Or we could look at Zero Tolerance 0450. That being said, it’s not stainless. Ships in 5-7 business days, custom lasermarking will add 8 business days. Buy the Benchmade Bailout at BladeHQ The Benchmade M4 Bailout features a 3.38” CPM-M4 tanto blade with a Tungsten Grey Cerakote finish. They feel good in the hand with enough grip that the knife feels secure but not so much that it begins to cause hot spots. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Benchmade 202 Leuku Fixed Blade Bushcraft 3V Blade, Santoprene Handles, w/Sheath, Benchmade 601 Oeser Tengu Flipper 2.77" Satin Liner Lock Knife Black G-10 BNIB, 1× EDC Outdoor Survival Tool Camping Fishing Folding Knife Pocket Rescue Knife, Benchmade 535 Series Bugout Titanium Thumb Stud DIY Knife Accessories, RARE Vintage knife sanitary pocket knife USSR Army, Benchmade 535BK-2 Bugout CF-Elite AXIS S30V Black DLC Plain Blade, Schrade 125OT Old Timer Mustang Clip Point 4" Folding Pocket Knife + Sheath, Case Tested XX 1920-40 STAG C51050 bowtie relief shield coke bottle knife, Benchmade 537SGY-1 Bailout CPM-M4 Gray Tanto Serrated Blade, Benchmade 533 Mini Bugout Folding Knife 2.82" S30V Satin Plain Blade, Orange, Benchmade Mini Boost Folding Knife First Production Run # 98 (595/Black & Grey), Benchmade Bugout 535 Folding Knife Steel DIY Pocket Back Clip Cutter Accessories, Portable Spindle Back Clamp Screws Set For Benchmade 555-556-557 Mini Griptilian, Benchmade 710 530 Folding Knife Titanium DIY Pocket Back Clip ZT 0620 0630, DIY Titanium Knife Screw Set (NO KNIFE) for Benchmade 535 Lightweight Bugout, Alloy Torx Screws Pivot Springs Kit For Benchmade 551-552-553 Griptilian, High Quality Spindle Clamp Screws Set For Benchmade 555-556-557 Mini Griptilian, Benchmade ZT Folding Knife Titanium DIY Pocket Back Clip Cutter Accessories, Benchmade Folding Knife Titanium DIY Pocket Back Clip Cutter Accessories DP17, Benchmade ZT Folding Knife Titanium DIY Pocket Back Clip Cutter Accessories DP13, Red Titanium Deep Pocket Clip & Screws Set For Benchmade Griptilian 551 553 550, Durable Alloy Spindle + Screws Shank Mount Set for Benchmade Bugout 535, Custom Titanium screw & pivot kit for Benchmade Osborne 940 940-1 940-2 943, An item that has been used previously.

Amazon Buyer Risk Investigation, Silver Stem Medical, How To Pick Live Crab, Friendly Farms Almond Milk Nutrition, Refried Bean Casserole, Traditional Coq Au Vin Recipe, Heinz Chicken Noodle Soup, Fema Ic Pay Scale 2020, Spotify Album Chart Uk, Special K Cereal Bars Strawberry, Evergreen Dubai Tracking, Sous Vide Vegetable Soup, Beef And Red Wine Casserole Women's Weekly, Chemical Formula Of Energy In Chemistry, Home Bedding Store, Lemon Coconut Cake, Drop Scene Meaning In Urdu, Aluminum Periodic Table, Moringa Juice Recipe, Rolesville Middle School Electives, Yael Yurman Age, Man Is Mortal What Is Man In This Sentence, Most Caffeine Ever Consumed, Calm Before A Test, Biochemistry Universities In Usa, Japanese Scrambled Eggs Mirin, Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice Review, Highest Paying Fresh Graduate Jobs, Bvlgari Man Extreme Original Vs Fake, Healthy Lemon Bars With Almond Flour, Apartments In Eugene, Oregon, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Sugar, Diabetic Snack Bars Recipes, Pulled Pork And Apple Sandwich, Cheesy Meatball Pasta Bake, Banana Blueberry Muffins Buttermilk, Vintage Jewelry Store, Pink Floyd Chords Dark Side Of The Moon, Legit Work-at-home Websites,