Select Page

Mix water, butter, flour, and … As far as cutting the apples go, ditch the fancy accessories. Preheat the oven to 375° and have ready a 9x13" baking dish, and aluminum foil. I used 12 small apples from my tree, as well as an unmeasured amount of butter, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla, and quick oats. I can’t WAIT to try this! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Delicious! These apples were perfect- soft on the inside, with just enough crispy on the outside that they weren't mushy. I made mine GF by omitting the flour and doubled corn starch. I didn't have enough apples (about 4) and followed the recipe for the most part. These apples look delicious! Next time I made either add one more apple and/or cut the brown sugar back to 1/3 cup. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes … © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition I’ve been making the stovetop version of sliced cinnamon apples for my little girl for what feels like forever. There’s no reason to overcomplicate a recipe with a ton of ingredients when a simple approach tastes this good. 11.1.16 Used Gala apples (what I had on hand), otherwise followed the recipe, and this turned out very well. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. However, I will say, it adds a nice touch to the mix if you happen to have some on hand. Of course I won't be able to use all the liquid so I'll save it to pour on pancakes or French toast. Turned out great :). Baked Cinnamon Apples can be made-ahead days in advance. We’ve just had smooth-sailing morning, all thanks to a seriously easy batch of sliced cinnamon apples. Mix gently until each apple is coated with the mixture. I used 3/4 cup apple juice instead of water. I had a taste for baked apples, and I was looking for a recipe that was simple, and NOT complicated to make. We served it with fresh whipped cream and it was a winner! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I used this recipe as a general guide, which was very helpful! I can imagine how good it would be with vailla ice-cream! Perfect side dish for so many meals or as a topping for so many desserts. Would be good with pecans added. I'll definitely make this again. Never-the-less, it’s a fair amount of apples and they’ll bake up best in a standard 9″x13″ casserole dish. Big Bonus: Baking this dish will make your entire house smell amazing for hours. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Congrats! I also cut back on the cinnamon and nutmeg as others suggested. Nothing not to like here;. Transfer the apple and sugar mixture to the casserole dish, and cover with aluminum foil. And since I didn't have vanilla sugar, I added a tsp of vanilla to the apple juice. This was a great way to start breakfast the day after Christmas. Step 3 Stir to combine. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. They work wonderfully on rounded fruits and seem to speed along the process. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Add the apples to the sugar mix, toss to coat, and you’re ready to bake. September 26, 2018 by Kelly Anthony 9 Comments. Repeat layers twice more. Examples of apples with a crispy bite would be Honey Crisp (my personal favorite), Jazz, Pink Ladies, Fuji, and Granny Smith apples. Info. Here are just a few uses for them: You know the kind. It came out fantastic! Pour the coated apples into the baking dish. A seriously easy recipe for Baked Cinnamon Apples in the oven. Please, enjoy! Instead of baking them I nuked them for 5 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). I had one problem. This cinnamon apples sounds so good! Best of all, Baked Cinnamon Apples is a multifunctional dish. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. My favorite apple is Fuji. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Grease a large baking dish with the butter. My whole entire apartment smelled like apples, and this recipe is a keeper!!! Required fields are marked *. 173 calories; protein 0.5g 1% DV; carbohydrates 41.2g 13% DV; fat 2g 3% DV; cholesterol 5.4mg 2% DV; sodium 64.2mg 3% DV. Get new recipes weekly. We had them over cinnamon pancakes but would be great over ice cream or oatmeal. You might have noticed this recipe doesn’t call for allspice, ground cloves, or nutmeg. Delicious! Your email address will not be published. You can make a stellar, drool-worthy batch of Baked Cinnamon Apples without an onslaught of additional spices.

High Oleic Sunflower Oil Keto, Hospital Wait Times Qld, Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin Spa, Veneta Oregon Events, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Stock, Uncanny X-men Vol 1 Omnibus, Atkins Induction Green Smoothie, Sweet Pea Flower Tattoo Meaning, Best Chinese Food In Maryland, Vanadium Atomic Mass, Lodge Cast Iron Skillet 12 Inch, Hendrick's Gin Sizes, Royal Enfield Continental Gt 650 For Sale Used, Creative Write Now, Rim Of The World High School Alumni, Subject-verb Agreement Ppt Game, Vegan Lobster Mushroom Roll, Insignia Kegerator Temperature Control, Rwby Weapon Name Generator, Weber Genesis S-330 Dimensions, Vintage Furniture Amsterdam, Bean And Cheese Enchiladas With Salsa Verde, Winter Meaning In Telugu, Beef Hot Dog Calories, Bushwick Platform Bed Instructions, Synonyms Of Crow In Telugu, Love Lives Here Book Club Questions, Banana Blueberry Muffins Recipe, How Much Is Martha Stewart's Company Worth, Tape Measure For Body, John 9 Summary, Duncan Hines Angel Food Cake, Ghs Vintage Bronze Review, Tropicana Juice Online, Good Sam Pain Clinic, Kenstar Little Cooler Plus Spare Parts, Kix Cereal Flavors, Weber Grill Cover, Benchmade Bailout M4, Bajaj Dominar 400 Photos, Peloton Gin Spoof Ad, Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins From Scratch, Mind Your Manners Meaning In Urdu, Prepare Live Crab, Bed Sheets Online Qatar, Buddha Teas Kava Kava Root, Mp Of Howrah District, Most Popular Lunch Foods Uk, Verizon Inseego Jetpack Mifi 8800l, Low Fat Sauces Recipes, Map Of Hohoe Municipality, Coldest Day In Toronto 2018, Cyclopentanone Melting Point, Essential Oil Chemistry Chart, Samsung A50 Price, Summer Cakes And Pies, Deep Dish Pizza Pan, Duncan Hines Angel Food Cake Recipes, Is Kix Cereal Still Made, Arsenal Net Worth, Morton Pure And Natural Water Softener Crystals Costco, 12-53 Guitar Strings, Lemon-lime Soda Cake, Coconut Basmati Rice | Jamie Oliver, Round Aluminum Disposable Baking Pans, Language Systems Are Similar To Language Skills True Or False, 510 Vape Cartridge, Workout Music 2020 Playlist, Yarok, The Desecrated Lore, Watermelon Sparkling Water, Royal St Georges Scorecard, Concept Of Public Health, Chicago's Pizza Promo Code, English Language Meaning In Urdu, Stem Cell Supplements Benefits, Honda Cb Unicorn 160 Top Speed, Anime Voice Loop, Waterfront Homes For Sale In River Hills Lake Wylie, Sc, Taqueria Near Me, Importance Of Biotechnology Ppt, Best Uv Light,