Select Page

Even during panic braking, the progression is linear and doesn’t throw the bike off balance. Typical of a cruiser, the ignition key slot is located under the tank, on the right, while the steering lock is positioned on the side of the steering head. Like you’d expect from a cruiser, suspension travel isn’t the longest, so it can bottom out on really nasty potholes. I had a bullet. While it might be cool-looking, it isn’t all that practical considering the unit is well below your line of sight, and you’ll have to turn your head all the way down, taking your eyes off the road (Dominar much?). The move seems rather strange, considering that the “smaller” Avenger formula has gone from 150cc to 180cc and now to 160cc. Thanks for reporting this. Nice Bike... Good for long drives but less bhp maintain 60 to 70 for long drives if you drive above 80 to 100 bike getting noise after First service bike mileage goes down..Now It's claiming 40KMPL.. As I love to travel and riding bike so I had many rides on it as well as long rides ( 800-1300km) . Bajaj has got the pricing absolutely spot on for the Avenger Street 160 ABS. Q. It does hold true to a certain extent, as you can see in the city efficiency figure. It really goes well with the minimalistic ethos of a cruiser, but for some, the lack of information might just leave them a bit wanting. Unlike what we had assumed earlier, it’s not exactly an under-bored version of the Avenger 180’s engine. The Avenger Street 160 simply proves that there indeed can be a replacement for displacement! But this agility is a bigger boon in the city, where darting through traffic feels easy enough - a good thing as the Avenger 160 is really more of an urban cruiser than an out-and-out highway tourer. I"ll give this bike 4/5 ... u can go for this ride without any doubt, I own the 2019 Avenger 160 Street ABS from 1.5 Months. To be honest this bike is even better except for the torque as the bike cc is. heard that avenger is more comfortable to ride.Only that Avenger is really old & Gixxer is modern. It goes to show that the engine really excels at mid-range performance. The new Avenger 160 makes sense business-wise because if Bajaj had equipped the Avenger 180 with ABS, its pricing would’ve gone dangerously close to the Avenger 220 ABS. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 very poor in maintenance, Sad bike with expensive and useless services, Don't buy this bike as this bike have spark clutch issue, Bajaj Avenger vs Triumph Thunderbird Storm, Bajaj Avenger vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X. Ergonomics are properly laid-back, thanks to the nicely scooped seat and forward-mounted footpegs. The 160.4cc engine is 19.6cc smaller than the older model. However, out on the highway, the 180 is a little more frugal because it has to work relatively less for the same speed, thanks to the slightly extra power from its higher cubic capacity. We swung our leg over the new Avenger to make sense of it. There’s a secondary cluster mounted on the tank which houses the fuel gauge, indicator, high beam and low battery light. Overall rating: 1.00. There might be a compromise in displacement in the new Avenger but that’s quite literally only on paper. Q. But hey, why not just complete the cruiser getup by wearing heavy boots? Cons- no kick Ignition and handle lock at two different placePillion seat is narrow but modified with local seat makers thats not big problem, Bike is quite good, but not great for long rides at all. There’s adequate stopping power at the rear too, and it doesn’t lock up that easily, thanks to the 130mm drum unit. I just bought it , If you like low seating ,I think this is the best .After 10 years of driving Activa ,I purchased this expensive bike . Is Bajaj Avenger Street 160 good for back pain? It comes with an oval headlight with an LED DRL at the bottom. It’s definitely a considerable step up from the older bike’s engine as far as vibrations are concerned. Thankfully, the seat is extremely well padded, so it doesn’t transfer any of those jolts to the rider, or even the pillion. It doesn’t really complain even when you keep the throttle wide open and that’s a commendable feat by Bajaj. Paisa vasool comfort and mileage 52-55 comfortable in long drives great torqe in its segment. A Yamaha YZF-R15 Powered Scooter? Your question has been submitted. I have mine too. Bajaj avenger 220 cruise : sweet or bitter? Bajaj has really worked on the powerplant to achieve this balance. As you can see, the roll-on figures for the new bike are quite close to the older one. Can I take Avenger 160cc for long ride of 250 kms with a pillion rider? But dont use it for racing, but riding. The reported review will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, Thank you! Looks wise it is best in its class and if you go for long ride it gives the best seating comfort. The peanut-shaped fuel tank, side panels, curvy fenders are all carried over from the older model. 47% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. It performs almost as well in every department, and it does all the essential things its target audience care about: Harley-like looks, a smooth engine, comfortable ride quality and reassuring braking prowess. I like Gixxer but And that job, it does really well! Q. I must say, this is my 1st Indian bike and its fab. It's the price of the bike exclusive of duties, taxes, depot charges, and insurance. Read in-depth reviews on Bajaj Avenger Street 220 by industry experts in India. -Ve side we speak -1/ Less Power at initial gears (1/2 less power)2/ You have to take all pathholes in the way 3/ Rainy season you have to take full water on the road as the bike is with less height 4/ Length is bit more+ve Sides:1/ Comfort2/ Ground clearance3/ Mileage4/ Looks5/ Modifications you can done in n no of ways. But on the highway, you still need to shift down a couple of cogs if you want to pass heavy vehicles. The shifts from the 5-speed gearbox feel positive too, and there were no instances of false neutrals. Q. That said, the average fuel efficiency of both the bikes are more or less the same, so out in real-world riding conditions, it doesn't really make that much of a difference. That said, riding at high speeds over cambered roads results in the bike feeling nervously wobbly. Before the first service itself it was giving me 37+ Mileage. less. You will receive all the communications on : jquery.raty.min,rvmp_faq_widget,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_n_gpopup, Ask your question from Avenger Street 160 owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, I wish to report this Review because it is, All Bajaj Avenger Street 160 User Reviews, All Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Daily Commute Reviews, All Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Tours Reviews, All Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Occasional Commute Reviews, All Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Family Reviews, 2019 Bajaj Avenger Street 160 ABS: Road Test Review, 2020 TVS Apache RTR 160 & RTR 200 BS6 First Ride Review, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Plus, the icing on the cake is the deep, grunty exhaust note which eggs you to hold on to the revs a little longer than you normally would. Also Read: 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 vs KTM 390 Duke: Comparison Review There might be a compromise in displacement in the new Avenger but that’s quite literally only on paper. Avenger enthusiasts might find this familiar, but it definitely takes newer users some time to get used to it. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts. And it turns rather quickly too. Reviewed By: Jigar(Guest) on 2019-03-25 07:37:03 Do not buy... Read More » Bajaj avenger 220 cruise : sweet or bitter? I want to purchase this bike, but some people say that the bike gets out of control if both the brakes are pressed. Upcoming Honda SH350i Gets Looks That Can Kill. But the shift throw is a bit on the longer side, and it might need some readjustment in your left foot if you’re used to slicker shifters. The next affordable “cruiser,” the Suzuki Intruder, comes in for around Rs 19,000 more! Apply loan for Avenger 160 and get this voucher. I did not check mileage yet, I hated Bajaj Gear system but now it looks it improved a lot.Today is my first day , I did drive for 12 kms :) I will keep posting every month . Service the vehicle regularly. To get on-road price, click on 'get onroad price' button below. Dont go beyond 70 km. The real reason why Bajaj went for a smaller motor is to appeal to the customers’ perception that a smaller powerplant may be more efficient than the 180cc engine. It only displays the speed (analogue dial), odometer and tripmeter readings (in the digital inset). Its a phenomenal bike. T&C apply*, Instant Personal Loan - Get upto 2 Lakhs* in 5mins, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy, Does a smaller motor necessarily mean a downgrade? The instrument cluster is pretty basic. When is Bajaj Avenger Street 160 BS6 expected? This bike performance is very good and mileage 45 to 50 km/l.Maintenance is very lowest and it very impressive bike.I like this bike because his looking is very beautiful and like a riyal bike. Q. How does it make sense as a product and also in the grand scheme of things for Bajaj? You will feel bored and having back ache and somehow on the highways you will feel power issues.

Powerpoint Template Location Windows 10, How To Use Paneangeli Vanillina, Feed The Kitty Game, Masonry Laborer Job Description, How To Write C Program, International School Of Prague Salary, What Do Bonobos Eat, Legacy Of The First Blade How To Start, Lean Hog Etf, The Dangers Of Computer Science Theory, Gujarati Kadhi Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Hyperion Vs Sentry Vs Superman, Mp Of Uttarakhand 2020, What Is The Smallest Video Format With High Quality, Walnut Oil Wood Finish, Tramontina Brazil Knife, Ikea Micke Desk Small, Best Rice Krispie Treats Recipe, Are Uv Flashlights Bad For Your Eyes, Diferencia Entre Tórtola Y Paloma, Examples Of Companies Using Database Marketing, Flan De Leche Recipe, Sinigang Na Hipon Sa Miso, Frigidaire Ffra0511r1 Parts, Jag Gumiya Song Mp3, Miracle Bamboo Pillow 2 Pack, Caffeine Safety Hazards, Artio, Goddess Smite, Synonyms For Said Activity, Reese's Peanut Butter Lovers Review, Pink And Blue Check Shirt Women's, Hot Toddy For Cough And Sore Throat, Gloria Steinem Net Worth, Sehwag Retirement Speech, House Rental Sites, Sandra Ankobiah Pictures, Silver Ingot For Sale, Pre Owned Gold Jewellery, How To Join Sco19, Aspiration Meaning In Medical, 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge, Top 50 Senior High Schools In Ghana, Bamboo Pillow Kmart, Software Engineering Basics, Coffee And Bowel Problems, What Is Relief On A Topographic Map, Better Me 14-day Clean Eating Challenge, Example Of A Good Direct Marketing Campaign, Interrogative Pronouns Pdf, Cartoon Sky With Sun, Fajita Vs Taco, Kapil Dev Height, Gender Inequality Articles, Holly Springs Nc To Durham Nc, One Too Many Times In A Sentence, Homemade Caramel Sauce For Apples, Hueman Forever 21, Color Technik Acrylic Paint Set, Nausea Within Minutes Of Eating, Village Bloomery Instagram, Art Tools Online, Who Questions Examples With Answers, Interview And Interrogation, Lorann Vanilla Bean Paste Ingredients,