Select Page

Last Updated: Now you can download BollywoodShaadis app and never miss a story. Very recently, she took to Instagram and posted a rare, throwback picture from their earlier days looking content with hubby, Jackie Shroff. We serve personalized stories based on the selected city, Kate Winslet opens up about breaking Tom Cruise's record of shooting underwater, 'Doctor Strange' star Mads Mikkelsen to replace Johnny Depp aka Gellert Grindelwald in 'Fantastic Beasts 3'? 16.3k Likes, 201 Comments - Ayesha Shroff (@ayeshashroff) on Instagram: “God bless you my Baaghi!!! She was my girlfriend then. He went to her and casually introduced himself. Choose your device Android or IOS (Apple). She got compliments from her rumoured boyfriend, Tiger Shroff, and his mother, Ayesha Shroff. I wore a woman’s bikini for my shoot back in the 1980s. Krishna is a fitness enthusiast just like her brother and Bollywood actor Tiger Shroff, who has been trained in several forms of martial arts. Coming back to Ayesha Shroff and Jackie Shroff’s beautiful love story, in case you thought the aforementioned detail of their love story is filmy, the best is yet to come. 25k Likes, 346 Comments - Ayesha Shroff (@ayeshashroff) on Instagram: “Happiest birthday deeeeeshu!! Sharing the picture on Instagram, Ayesha Shroff wrote in the caption: "Me and my khazana," adding a few heart emoticons. Now you can download BollywoodShaadis app and never miss a story. Tiger Shroff is a happy kid as he poses with mommy Ayesha Shroff, Disha Patani says 'So cute', Dharmendra extends birthday greetings to veteran star Mala Sinha, shares a throwback picture of the yesteryear actress with Bobby Deol, From Amitabh Bachchan to Ranveer Singh, B-Town celebs react to Mumbai Indians' victory, Diwali Special: Watch Latest Children Bengali Nursery Diwali Story 'Diwali Ki Dhoom' for Kids - Check out Fun Kids Nursery Rhymes And Baby Songs In Bengali, Check Out New Gujarati Music Audio Song 'Hu Premno Khiladi Pote Re' Sung By Vipul Susra, Punjabi Song 2020: Roop Sher Gill Ft. Gurlej Akhtar’s Latest Punjabi Gana Video Song 'Challenge', Diwali Special Children's Song: Watch Popular Kids Song and Telugu Nursery Rhyme 'Deepavali' for Kids - Check out Children's Nursery Rhymes, Baby Songs, Fairy Tales In Telugu, Bhojpuri Song 2020: Gunjan Singh’s Latest Bhojpuri Gana Video Song 'Khali Chhaudi Patata Hai', Punjabi Gana Video Song: Latest Punjabi Song 'Ignore' Sung by Deep Banga, Watch Popular Kids Songs and English Nursery 'The Hiccup' for Kids - Check Out Children's Nursery Rhymes, Baby Songs, Fairy Tales In English, Bhojpuri Gana Video Song: Latest Bhojpuri Song 'Naihar Ke Yaar 3' Sung by Ankush Raja, Check Out Latest English Official Music Video Song 'Oops (I'm Sorry)' Sung By Lost Kings Featuring Ty Dolla Sign and Gashi, English Nursery Rhymes: Kids Video Song in English 'Jobs And Career', Terms of Use and Grievance Redressal Policy. Happy Birthday, Smita Gondkar: FIVE times the diva gave us major fashion inspiration, Nehha Pendse channels her inner diva as she poses for the lens in her latest post; see pics, Throwback Thursday: Renuka Shahane shares pictures from her first-ever photoshoot, Hemant Dhome confirms Jhimma’s theatrical release, Exclusive! You can change your city from here. Track Latest News Live on NDTV.com. Earlier this year, Disha featured with Tiger Shroff in the Baaghi 3 song Do You Love Me. (Don't Miss: Vicky Kaushal Refuses To Open Up On His Relationship Status With Katrina Kaif). 'Padmaavat', 'Tiger Zinda Hai' and 'War', isn't that enough if you have been noticed and appreciated in all these three biggies to make it to #HowIMadeIt? Ayesha was born with a silver spoon, but when she had met the local boy, Jackie, magic happened. 5,716 Likes, 318 Comments - Ayesha Shroff (@ayeshashroff) on Instagram: “Meet Kobe Shroff ️ ️ ️” Take a look: My goonda @tigerjackieshroff @kishushroff, A post shared by Ayesha Shroff (@ayeshashroff) on Aug 25, 2020 at 5:37am PDT, My pudding @kishushroff @tigerjackieshroff, A post shared by Ayesha Shroff (@ayeshashroff) on Aug 25, 2020 at 5:21am PDT. Ayesha wanted to buy some records, and when Jackie offered to help her, Ayesha had realised how gorgeous Jackie was. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by marking them offensive. Last year, Tiger starred in War, alongside Hrithik Roshan and Vaani Kapoor, which performed exceptionally well at the box office. Vinay Anand: 'Celebrities find it difficult to maintain social distancing because we can't deny fans to click selfies', Bhojpuri actress Mani Bhattachariya looks stunning in her latest post, Rani Chatterjee shares a throwback photo as she misses her workout, Video: Yamini Singh's cute expression on Ayushman Khurana's song 'Mere Liye Tum Kaafi Ho' is winning over the internet, Monalisa looks stunning as she poses in her bodycon dress, Aamrapali Dubey is making heads turn with her mesmerising traditional look; view post, Photo: Esha Kansara looks chic in her sassy look, Parth Oza, Vidhi Parikh, and Dhaval Pandya pose for a perfect click, Malhar Thakar impresses in traditional attire as he gets ready to offer a puja at his hometown, Exclusive! However, in the year 2013, his Bollywood debut with 'Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela' surprised his fans and since then, there has been no looking back for the talented actor. Sharing it on Instagram, Ayesha Shroff captioned the picture as, “In the arms of one love and shot by my other love ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ @tigerjackieshroff @kishushroff” Have a look: In the picture, we can see Jackie Shroff in his famous bhidu look and his wife, Ayesha Shroff hanging on to him. Tiger's mother Ayesha Shroff, who often posts throwback photos, shared a … Home » Entertainment » Bollywood » Actor Tiger Shroff Mother Ayesha Shroff Shared His Photo On Instagram पेंड के नीचे जमीन पर तकिया लगाए सुकून से सोते हुए नज़र आए Tiger Shroff, मां ने कहा- 'मुझे तुम पर गर्व है' From sharing pictures from his intense workout to his family get-togethers and some informative videos time and again, the actor is an icon and idol. DNA Web Team . On February 17, 2020, Ayesha Shroff took to her Instagram and shared a 40-years old picture with her husband, Jackie Shroff. ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ I have no words to tell you how proud you make me ️ ️ ️ ️God…” Ayesha Shroff shared throwback pictures of Tiger, Krishna on Instagram Disha Patanai commented on one of the pictures "Me and my khazana," Ayesha Shroff captioned one of the posts Almost done! However, Ayesha wrote a beautiful caption along with the picture that can be read as “40 years ago I was hanging on to him and 40 years later still hanging on to him!! 13.6k Likes, 533 Comments - Ayesha Shroff (@ayeshashroff) on Instagram: “ ️ ️ ️ @tigerjackieshroff” The actor's next project is Heropanti 2. That is the reason why his soul mate, Ayesha Shroff fell in love with him when she was 13 years old. Krishna Shroff owns an MMA training centre named MMA Matrix, which she launched in November 2018. Source. Sharad Kelkar has been one of the noted actors on the small screen since making his acting debut as Thakur Digvijay Singh in the television series 'Bairi Piya', playing a grey character in 'Uttaran', hosting a few reality shows, and featuring in daily soaps. Ayesha was barely 13 years old, hanging from the school bus when Jackie saw her for the first time. Miheeka Bajaj’s hilarious response to a fan who still loves Rana Daggubati, Spotted: Avika Gor looking pretty in a floral kurti with sun-kissed skin at the Hyderabad airport, Jayanth C Paranjee on 18 Years of Prabhas: ''When I saw him for the first time, he seemed to be a star material'', Murali Gopy writes against censorship of OTT platforms, Vimala Raman joins WCC's campaign against cyber bullying. He told him that he plays with his friends nearby and that was it. The couple, who is on their honeymoon, has been giving fans major travel goals with their gorgeous photos from their tropical getaway. The next time they met was at a record's shop. Feb 18, 2020 | 12:48:58 IST, There are a lot of celebrities in the Bollywood industry but it’s hard to find someone with the persona that Jackie Shroff holds. Ayesha was so much in love with Jackie that she had asked him to write a letter to his then-girlfriend, asking her that if the three of them could live together if she wanted. However, Jackie Shroff and Ayesha Shroff are more friends than a couple and that is probably the secret of their ever-lasting bond. On February 4, 2020, Ayesha took to Instagram and had shared a beautiful picture of her whole family from the time when her children, Tiger and Krishna Shroff were little kids. I am not ashamed of it, I never was. Tiger Shroff and Danny Denzongpa's son Rinzing are childhood buddies. Let's work together to keep the conversation civil. ! ️ ️ ️ ️ @dishapatani” Shibla Fara: The thought of binge-watching films itself excites me to wake up the next day! (courtesy: ayeshashroff ). Dress and dazzle like these Bong beauties for Diwali, Aashram Chapter 2 - The Dark Side: Meet the cast, Surbhi Chandna is drop-dead gorgeous in her Naagin avatars, Signs your relationship will last forever.

How To Change Guitar Strings Without Tools, Amy's Kitchen Soup Sainsbury's, Mythbusters Microwave Water, Missing Dad Songs From Daughter, Egg Whites Woolworths, Faith Livestock Live Auction, Northern White Rhino, Betty Crocker Recipe Card Library Lasagna, Cooperative Federalism Definition, Salons That Donate Hair Near Me, Honey Lavender Recipe, Carboxylate Salt Naming, Hot Coffee Drinks, Essay On Engineering, Gran Hotel Domine Bilbao Restaurante, Arizona State Rivals, Homemade Fertilizer For Coconut Tree, Nomenclature Of Alkanes, Alkenes And Alkynes Exercises, Whip Scorpion For Sale, Tadpole Looking Bug In Pool, Mindful Eating Challenge, Xtreme Comforts Memory Foam Back Support Cushion, Cheapest Place To Buy Vanilla Beans, Royal Enfield G2,