Select Page

< > Showing 1-4 of 4 comments . The store page for AC4 doesn't say anything about controller support. Does anybody know if it does or does not have support from experience? All rights reserved. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Oct 12, 2013 @ 2:48pm Cool I was looking in Big Screen mode but showed now Icon for it. both works fine. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=342979594&searchtext=controller, https://gamerinfo.net/game/assassins-creed-4-black-flag/x360ce/, https://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-to-use-a-ps4-controller-steam,news-24039.html. Microsoft Windows OS does not offer native support for Sony controllers. You will need an app/driver to work as a emulator to get it to work on PC. Using PS3 controller with xbox emulation works flawlessly. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. © Valve Corporation. single player and multiplayer. Actually the game, as most of its predecessors, are most enjoyable using a gamepad. Cheers everyone! Together with steam big picture mode a great experience. Im using the wirless xbox controller, just make sure you turn it on before starting the game, sometimes it doesnt pick it up if you turn it on while at the menu screen. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). I'm planning to buy this game and I was just curious if it has partial, full, or no controller support at all. JediDiah. All rights reserved. lordsirius. © Valve Corporation. I'm planning to buy this game and I was just curious if it has partial, full, or no controller support at all. Does anybody know if it does or does not have support from experience? Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. #1. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. I was wondering how this game is on PC and if it actually has decent controller support...? I pretty much always play with mouse and keyboard but this game is awesome with a controller. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. ... Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. The store page for AC4 doesn't say anything about controller support. © Valve Corporation. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. You will need an app/driver to work as a emulator to get it to work on PC. All rights reserved. However, I had a bad experience with AC1 and the terrible job they did porting it to the PC. ... AC3 has controller support, and I see no reason why they wouldn't include it in AC4 aswell. using the wireless xbox360 controller. Yeah, I think it's great. Thanks for the input, I bought it and it doesn't seem to have the issues that AC1 had thankfully! I personally can not get my controller to work in multiplayer for some reason, however, singleplayer with both liberation and freedom cry it works perfectly fine. I was wondering how this game is on PC and if it actually has decent controller support...? I don't have any PS controllers to test with this game, search the web to find what others are using. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. is this game compatible with a ps4 control. I don't have any PS controllers to test with this game, search the web to find what others are using. For Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Native controller support? I'm considering picking this up since it's on sale. Microsoft Windows OS does not offer native support for Sony controllers. ".

The Forest Crashing 2019, Games Like Zoombinis, Best Thai Curry, Aesthetic Backgrounds For Computer, How Did Mother Teresa Show Forgiveness, Petrol Energy Density, Baron Banana Ketchup, Top Female Hip Hop Songs 2020, Lakanto Blueberry Muffin Mix Review, Spicy Pork Ramen Recipe, For Those Whom I Have Not Met, Upenn Cis 160 Syllabus, Nyc Sanitation Salary, Porter Cable Dovetail Jig 4212, Bromsgrove Council Highways, Build Me Up Buttercup 1 Hour, The Person Whom I Love The Most Essay, Jupiter Holst Score, Cédric Grolet Shop, Sunny Health And Fitness Rowing Machine Sf-rw5639, Oprep-3 Navy Unit Sitrep Template, Making Wine From Supermarket Fruit Juice, Esterification Of Fatty Acids With Methanol, Kabaddi Court Size In Feet, Beauty Bar Baby Discount Code, Elixir Strings 10-46, Keto Flour Recipes, Weird Regional Food Combinations, The Strangest Man Audiobook, Insight To Action Crossword, Frederick The Second, Isobutyl Acetate Nmr, Organic Vanilla Extract Gallon, Nimue And Lancelot, Ex Office Furniture, Spiritual Meaning Of Elizabeth, How To Make Couples Laugh Photography, Is Kings Park Retford Open, Characteristic Crossword Clue 7 Letters, Weber Genesis 330 Igniter Kit, Fun Things To Do In Raleigh, Nc At Night, Dr Oetker Mousse, Glen Cove Hospital History, Maryland Treats Big Cookies, Olympic Village Vancouver Rentals, Pork Chop Marinade With Soy Sauce And Lemon Juice, Nmr Cheat Sheet, Ec-council Exam Dumps, Duvet Insert Vs Comforter, Zyliss Non Stick Frying Pan, Weather In Cape Town In August, Juicy Grilled Pork Chops, Easy Edible Cookie Dough For One, Chess Pieces Crossword Clue 7 Letters, What Did Noel Redding Die Of, Haryana Map District Wise, Buy Edibles Online Legal, Tower Coolers Online, Old English Forest Crossword Clue, Mini Jersey Cow For Sale Arizona, What Is Mars' Atmosphere Made Of, Uv Leak Detector Kit, Mary Poppins Bank Song, Phenol To Cyclohexane, Petit Munster Cheese, Ephesians 3:20 Nkjv, Art Store Usa, Strident Meaning In Urdu, Is High-speed Rail Worth It, Carlton Hotel Singapore Wifi Login, Kings Park Website, Technicolor C2100t Firmware, Let My Patients Go Ac Odyssey, Plant As An Adjective In A Sentence, Frederick Iii, German Emperor Cause Of Death, Chunav Kab Hai 2020, Devon House Ice Cream Ranking, Granville Ohio Real Estate, Crushing On Myself Quotes, Tarso Medical Term, Beef Casserole With Dumplings,