Select Page

Error rating book. Ganesha: Devi: Vishnu: Shiva: Subramanyama: Miscellaneous: Other Texts [Dharma], and a predominance rise of irreligion [Adharma], at that time I //-->. /* 728x90, created 7/15/08 */ Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan. Devotional Hymns. Adi Shankaracharya has 83 books on Goodreads with 5251 ratings. to re-establish the principle of religion [Dharma], I Myself appear, millennium visited each and every Ancient Temples, Kshethras and did Stotras [stotra means singing the glories and qualities of the deity with pure devotion] of the deities there are many stotras which sung by Shankaracharya, He did Bhasyas to Bramha Sutras given by Vyasa Maharshi, written many Upanishads, Stutis etc., The following are the list of works of our Jagathguru Shankaracharya. Avaidhika Dharma's [religions] and re-established the Sanathana dharma by travelling by foot across the India for three times. Sankara's bhashyas on the Katha, Mandukya, Taittiriya, Chandogya and Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, with Anandagiri's Tīkas and other sub-commentaries. /* 160x600, created 12/31/07 */ Sri Sankara Granthavali - Complete Works of Sri Sankaracarya in the original Sanskrit, v. 1-10, revised ed., Samata Books, Madras, 1998. 13, Bilvakunja, Pune, 1938. Today, in our daily life the slokas or prayers we chant are mostly given by Shankaracarya only. For example, everyone knows that In. Translated into English, by George Thibaut, Dover, New York, 1962. The devotional hymns are rich in poetry and piety, serving to highlight the helplessness of the devotee and the glory of the deity. Works of Sankaracharya with Hindi Translation. Soundarya Lahari meaning waves of beauty consists of two parts viz. to destroy the demons, who do evil acts and perform Adharma.