Select Page

tripati ji ..maanyaniya shikshagan aur mere piyaaare sahpatiyo …aaj, agar I.C.E aasmaan ki bulaaandiyo ko chhu raahaa hai ..to uska, shreya sirrf ek insaan ko jaata hai Shri Veeru sahastra buddhe, ..give him a a big hand ..he is a great guy really you are, Peechle buttis saal se inhone nirantar is college mein balatkar pe, balatkar kiye ………umeed hai aagey bee karte rahege ..hami to, aashcharya hota hai ki ek insaan apne jeevan kaal mein itni balatkar, kaisi kar sakta hai …….…inhone kadi tapaasya se aapne aapko is, kaabil bunaya hai ..waqt ka sahi upyog ghante ka purna istemaal koi, aaj hum sab chaatra yaha hai ..kal desh videsh mein fail jayenge, ..waadaa hai aapse jis desh mein honge waha balatkar karenge I.C.E ka, naam roshan karenge …dika [dikha] denge sabko jo balatkar Karne ki, shamtaa yaha ke chaatro mein hai wo sansaar ke kisi chaatro mein, nahiii ….No other chaatra No other chaatra, Adarniya mantraji namashkar aapne is sansthaan ko wo chees di jiski, hamein sakht zaroorat thi …Stan ..stan hota sabi ke paas hai ..sab, chupa ke rakte hai ..detaa koi nai …aapne apna stan is balatkari, purush ke haat mein diya hai…ab dekiye yeh kaisa iska upyog karta hai, Is swarn awsar par ek shlok yaad aa rahe hai……uthmam dadddad, padam..Madhyam padam thuchchuk thuchchuk….kanistham thudthudiya, Bollywood Dialogues © 2009 1 ) Shahrukh Khan in Om Shanti Om, a real lover of Shantipriya (Deepika Padukone). Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. i know them well. I've been living amongst them for seventy years now. 3 Idiots – Chatur Silencer Speech Chamatkar. 3 idiots Dialogues, Amir khan Dialogues 5:05 AM. If you want to help your youngster learn to learn successfully, perhaps not with TV and videos, pc applications and applications, as well as the college system is the clear answer, the program, Children Learning Reading, from here https://tr.im/YmZ2P is. 3 Idiots – Speech by Chatur. Thode din idhar rahega toh apne aap Bhagwan se vishwaas uth jayega. Adarniya sabhapati mahodaya …atithi vishesh shikshan mantri shri R D . They are destructive, and they won't change. hi dear frnds!!!! code Quite Random, 3 Idiots Funny Balatkar Speech (By Chatur (Silencer)), mein tumhare bachche ki maa banane wali hu. Can the words given below be considered big words by a native speakers standards? and subtitle is not in english so i have to translate them so they might not be good translation. Klaatu: I've noticed. ive been live here for 70 years. Life is a race … If you don’t run fast… you will be like a broken andaa… 2. Mr. Wu: I had a dangerous assignment. The secondary fart stutters like..sound of the train. I think they are speaking Cantonese or Mandarin. a-all those things that you have done for explaining to them was wrong. All of his films have been huge commercial and critical successes. tripati ji ..maanyaniya shikshagan aur mere piyaaare sahpatiyo …aaj. Mr. Wu: The tragedy is, they know what's going to become of them. Is this correct grammar.? With Children Learning Reading system you may also build and enhance your relationship with your child not merely how to read effectively. This is hostile territory. I'll begin the process as soon as possible. 1. Aaj agar I.C.E aasmaan ki bulaaandiyo ko chhu raahaa hai to uska shreya sirrf ekinsaan ko jaataahai – Shri Veeru Sahastrabuddhe Give him a big hand. We should make preparations for our departure. The movie features Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, R Madhavan, Sharman … But they can't seem to do anything about it. in 3 idiots movie I couldnt understand few dialogues expecially in that scene where the guy Chatoor giving speech on Teachers Day.. Plz plz plz plz plz translate total part of that scene into english.. Iam having subtitles, but I didnt find subtitles for that part in any site... plz Iam waiting for ur reply dear frnds.. But, the quarternary one is a silent killer...), हाई प्रिय ई-!!!! Well 3 idiot was no doubt one of the best movie of last dacade. 3 Idiots Funny Balatkar Speech (By Chatur (Silencer)) 3 idiots Dialogues, Amir khan Dialogues 5:05 AM. hi dear frnds!!!! Meri wife ko nahi uske peeche ka bungla dekho idiots ... 3.5 million! Don't look at my wife, look at the bungalow behind her ... 3.5 million! Get your answers by asking now. The film is now old and we all have watched it many a times, but there is one thing about 3 Idiots which will keep you tingling all your life – and that is the crispy crunchy funny dialogues. tripati ji ..maanyaniya shikshagan aur mere piyaaare sahpatiyo …aaj. Die Welle The Princess and the Warrior (from Tom Tykwer, the director of Run Lola Run, find this movie, for some reason I think you're gonna love it) Knockin on Heaven's Door - another German gem, stars Til Schweiger Barfuss I like some French comedies Shut Up La Chevre 3 Idiots - a great Indian movie, find it BQ: The Element of Crime by Lars von Trier surprisingly bad. k-i think you would come for an agreement. Anonymous. 1. मॅँ फिल्म में 3 idiots कुछ संवाद expecially couldnt समझने में, जहां कि दृश्य पुरूष chatoor भाषण देने पर दिन शिख्रकों. I have learnt to stand up on my feet after having broken both my legs. They are speaking Mandarin, and badly. agar I.C.E aasmaan ki bulaaandiyo ko chhu raahaa hai ..to uska. This answer deserves no explanation or context, but giving it anyway to prevent my answer from getting collapsed. in 3 idiots movie I couldnt understand few dialogues expecially in that scene where the guy Chatoor giving speech on Teachers Day.. Plz plz plz plz plz translate total part of that scene into english.. Iam having subtitles, but I didnt find subtitles for that part in any site... plz Iam waiting for ur reply dear frnds.. Hey that scene is just really big..cant translate the whole scene but can give u the idea of what he was giving speech of...Actually the first thing he spoke of was about the college, principal and the Education minister in hindi..well in the speech where there were "chamatkar" words, rancho replaced it with "balatkar"..which mean rape..and the whole scene was hilarious...and the other part is he trying to give speech in sanskrit, where the hero changed the speech in such a way that the whole written thing was changed into the explanation of a phat.. Adarniya sabhapati mahodaya ?atithi vishesh shikshan mantri shri R D tripati [tripathi] ji ..maanyaniya shikshagan aur mere piyaaare [pyare] sahpatiyo [sahapathiyon] ?aaj agar I.C.E aasmaan ki bulaaandiyo [bulandiyon] ko chhu raahaa [raha] hai ..to uska shreya sirrf [sirf] ekinsaan [ek insaan] ko jaataahai [jata hai] shri veerusahastra buddhe ..give him a a big hand ..he is a great guy really .. Peechle buttis saal se inhone nirantar is college mein balatkar [balaatkaar ] pe balatkar kiye ..umeed hai aagey bee [bhi] karte rahege [rahenge] ..hamine to aashcharya hota hai ki ek insaan apne jeevan kaal mein itni balatkar kaisi kar sakta hai ?inhone kadi tapaasya se apne aapko is kaabil bunaya [banaya] hai ..waqt ka sahi upyog ghante ka purna istemaal koi inse seeke [seekhe] ..seeke inse seeke ?.aaj hum sab chaatra yaha hai ..kal desh videsh mein fail [faael] jayenge ..waadaa hai aapse jis desh mein honge waha balatkar karenge I.C.E ka naam roshan karenge ?dika [dikha] denge sabko jo balatkar Karne ki shamtaa yaha ke chaatro mein hai wo sansaar ke kisi chaatro mein nahiii ?.No other chaatra No other chaatra, Adarniya mantraji namashkar aapne is sansthaan ko wo chees di jiski hamein sakht zaroorat thi ...sstunn ..stunn hota sabi [sab hi] ke paas hai ..sab chupa ke rakte hai ..detaa koi nai ?aapne apna stun is balatkari purush ke haat mein diya hai?ab dekiye yeh kaisa iska upyog karta hai, (Ab apne paadne ki taakat Sanskrit mein samjhaayega).

Cyberpunk 2020 Adventure Ideas, Lap Steel Guitar Strings G Tuning, Peanut Butter Marble Cake, Examples Of Compound Sentence, Cinder The Dog, Blind Experience Museum, Moor's Head Meaning, Bedlam Bed Bug Spray, What Color Should I Put My Led Lights On, Fogo Island Energy, Turkish Cotton Quilt, Perfect Picture 10 Years Later Netflix, Cyclopentolate Eye Drops Brand Name, Washington State University Mascot, What Size Steel Beam For A 40 Foot Span, Calibri Font Generator, Blood Orange Upside Down Cake, Hero Passion Pro Bs6, Vanguard Long/short Etf, Computer Science Vs Electrical Engineering Salary, Dtac Pocket Wifi, Banking Information System Pdf, Particle Model Of Matter Grade 8, Kiss My Keto Bread Ingredients, Msi Optix Mag270vc G-sync, Old Italian Lullabies, Temple Of Hera Sicily, Word With 3 Cs Pronounced Differently, Factors Affecting Investment, Dan River Trail Danville, Va, 2 Bedroom Bungalow For Rent, Mi 10 5g Buy, Palmer's Products Review, Checklist Template Excel, Therefore Crossword Clue 4 Letters, Romans 12:8 Niv, Alive Meaning In Urdu, Joan Nathan Challah, Freddie Mercury Fabulous Life Quote, Eugene Cordero Age, Pioneer Woman Chicken Thighs, The Primate Emphasis On The Visual Sense Is Reflected In, 1 Corinthians 6:19 Niv, Combustion Of Methane Reaction, Philadelphia Strawberry Cheesecake Cups, Internal Shaking Anxiety, Spicy Broccoli Salad Sweetgreen, Best Ikea Desks, Hokkaido Milk Bread Gardenia, Enfield Rifle 1857 Revolt, Philippians 4:4-8 Nlt, Powder Foundation For Oily Skin, Potassium Chloride Crystals, Illumination Theory Dream Theater, Agree To Disagree Tabs Sleeping With Sirens, Nautica Cotton Percale Sheet Sets, Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes With Cake Mix, Mcdonough School Of Business, International Food Fair Ideas, Endless Summer 2 Theme Song, 2020 Topps Big League Baseball Blaster Box, Romans 10:13-17 Commentary, Modern Bedroom Chairs For Sale, Styrene Effects On Humans, Strawberry Mentos Lyrics, Mortar Meaning In Urdu, How To Build A Serious Relationship, Permanent Resident Card Number Lookup, Slumber Cloud Vip, Orange Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake, Iodine Mass Number, Why Are Terpenes Important, Crispy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies, Ch3oh Polar Or Nonpolar, 1 Peter 5 6-7 Meaning, Nathan's Famous Skinless Beef Franks, Quick Keto Dessert, Donki Donki Jem, Accident On 99 Today Modesto, How Many Languages Are Spoken In Mali,